Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(Dark_Times) He loves me not...He loves me!([LunarDysis])

She smiled softly, "Well that's good that you dance." She said and kissed him back, her hand on his cheek before she parted. "Well, lets eat. Since the food is probably starting to get a bit cold." She nodded and kissed him once more before she slowly broke from him and moved to the kitchen, the steaks still hot and she set them on their own plates before she placed down the baked potatos she had cooked in the oven along with the corn in the Pot upon the stove.

She smiled and placed them on the table, grabbing the salt, butter and peper before sitting down and smiled softly. "I hope that this is good."

He followed her over and smiled "I'm sure its perfect....boy do I sound like a suck up", he laughed and sat down. "You didn't need to do this you know, I feel like I'm forcing you to go to a bit of a length here", he made an odd face and shook the thought away, "I'm very grateful that you did go to this length".

She smiled softly and leaned over the table before she kissed his lips once again. "I told you I would make us dinner." She said with a laugh and a soft smile as she looked to him. She sat back and she cut up her meat in small bite size pieces as she began to eat slowly.

He smiled, "Well, I cant let a good meal go to waste", he ate at a reasonable pace but was careful to seem polite and not eat like a pig. He tended to rush through food when he was alone, so he conformed to the manners he was taught as a boy.

She smiled softly, about twenty minutes had passed and she had finished her food. Tossing her corn cob into the trash along with the potato skin. She moved her dishes to the sink, cleaning them off and putting them into the sink before she waited to clean his off and put them in the dishwasher after he was done.

He gathered up his plate and disposed of any remains on it before putting it in the dishwasher himself, "I am not leaving you to do all the work", he smiled and stuck his tongue out playfully. "So, do I get a tour now?", once again his curiosity got the better of him.

"Oh really?" She asked with a laugh and a nod. "Yes, tour." She said and took his hand, "Alright, kitchen." She said and stepped out. "Living room here.." She said and glanced around before she turned left. There was a hallway to the left and a stair case going up just by the hallway. "Nothing great down here. On the left, bathroom. " She moved forward and opened the last two doors. "Closet and Clothes washer and dryer." She shook her head and moved back down the hall. Moving up the staircase where her pictures were on the all of when she was a child and growing up. "Door on my right.. my mothers room." She said and opened it a bit, it was a bit messy.

"Closet here and another bathroom, the master bathroom here." She said and opened the door, a tub and a shower in there. She turned, "And last but not least.." She said and opened the door, "My room." She said and glanced inside with a small shrug. Her bed a nice queen with a pair of dark green sheets and comforter, with a computer desk, chair and lap top. "Nothing too great." She said and smiled.

He had taken a mild interest in everything else but when she opened the door to her room he began to pay full attention, he walked in and began looking over everything. "Hmmm, It seems you are too focused on school work, your a smart girl, so take more breaks and get out more, ok?", he grinned teasingly.

She laughed and hit his arm lightly, playfully. "Well I have to focus on school work. But this weekend I'll take a break." She smiled and stuck her tongue out. She moved over to her window, "Oh and of course. Out back, the patio with the pool." She said and pointed down below with a smile.

He moved over to stand behind her and look out the window, "Very very nice, that could come in handy", he smirked and kissed her neck before biting it again. "So what do we do now, it's your house so your the boss I guess", he chuckled and began to move around the room looking over everything again.

She laughed softly and she nodded her head though she felt his lips on her neck before biting and she gasped a bit before playfully hitting his arm. "Mmm welll.." She bit her lip and she turned around, leaning against the window a bit and she sighed. "Movies, games..pool?" She asked and smiled, her hands resting on the sill.

He smiled at her, "Your going to give me a bruise eventually", he then leaned in a kissed her once again, "Oh! Damn, I don't have any swim gear". He smirked when he finished his sentence, this should lead to a rather interesting encounter.

"I'm sorry." She said and smiled as she kissed his lips back before kissing his arm and she looked up to hi. Her face flushing at his smirk and she swallowed, "Well I don't have anything you could use. Either.. your boxers. No swimming or.." She blushed and bit her lip. "Nude.." she said and laughed softly.

He smiled and moved closer to her, kissing her throat now, "Which sounds best to you?", his voice was just above a whisper. He wound an arm around her waist and pulled her up against him while his other hand gently caressed her breasts.

Her eyes closed as she enjoyed the feeling of his lips along her neck. Her cheeks flushed at his question though he pulled her close to him. A light moan escaping her lips as he rubbed her breast. She swallowed and tilted her head to the side. "Boxers or nude.." She said and bit her lip. "Surprise me." She said and kissed his neck softly, "I like surprises."

He laughed quietly, "Ah ah, you must choose, after all its not polite to make those choices as a guest", he grinned and then stepped back after giving her a peck on the lips. "So what movie?", he smiled teasingly, now that they had the weekend he was going to tease her every chance he got.

She laughed as he pulled back and teased her before asking what movie and her face flushed before she stuck her tongue out. "Well I was going to say nude for both of us. But a movie sounds great." She said and bit her lip as she walked past him and out of her room and down the staircase.

He stood there shocked for a moment before hurrying after her, "We are so doing that after the movie!", last thing he need was a cramp from swimming too soon after eating, that would just be awkward. "So what are we watching then?", he was smiling again.

She laughed softly, "I thought you just wanted to watch a movie." She said teasing him back and she reached the living room. She climbed over the couch and sat down onto it as she turned on the t.v and dvd with the remote control. "Mr and Mrs. Smith?" She asked and smiled brightly.

He moved around the couch and sat down beside her, a grin broke out on his face as he spoke, "I'm a bit old to be climbing over things don't ya think?". Without waiting for a response he pushed her over playfully, "Mr. and Mrs. Smith it is then!".

"No!" She laughed and hit his arm as she climbed off of the couch and bent down to grab the dvd before placing it in. She smiled and moved back over to the couch, sitting down beside him. She stuck her tongue out at him and pushed him back before she leaned against him as the movie began to start.

"My my, you are a violent little thing aren't you, I may have to give you detention", he chuckled and hugged her tight against him. He paid little attention to the movie and spent the time slowly looking her over, trying to memorize every little detail, she never ceased to amaze him.

"It's all in fun play." She said with a shrug and she laughed as he hugged her close and she wrapped her arms around him. She kissed his cheek softly, snuggling up to him as the movie continued to play out. Though looking up to him as she found him looking at her and she smiled before looking back at the screen. Though before long the movie ended and she crawled off the couch and stretched with a groan as she turned the dvd player off along with the tv.

He chuckled and got up after her, "So...Now what?", he was smiling oddly, his hand vanished into his pocket and came out with his phone it was buzzing quietly, "Oh go away". He shut it and turned it off before turning back to Kate, "Sorry about that".

She cocked her brow a bit and she smiled. Her hands grasped his shirt before she leaned up and gave his lips a quick kiss before putting her feet back on the floor. "Well, either swimming. Or something else you can think of?" She said with a laugh and a shrug.

Back
Top Bottom