Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(Dark_Times) He loves me not...He loves me!([LunarDysis])

He laughed and began to move towards the pool, kissing her every now and then "Swimming it is then", he then stopped and looked at her, "But what to wear?". His expression showed he just wanted to hear her say it, his mind was made up of what he was wearing.

She knew he wanted her to say it and her face flushed as he asked her and she bit her bottom lip. "Hmmm, surprise me." She said with a laugh and she moved past him. She moved up the stairs and into her room as she grabbed her bikini. She was going to wear her white string bikini, undressing before pulling it on. If he really wanted he to be she could go nude along with him. Though she moved down the stairs after getting changed.

He chuckled quietly to himself as she walked away, "Now really, I think your just playing with me now", he turned around to face her when he heard her return, "You gotta decide for...". He trailed off and blinked when he saw her, "Wow", he was stuck for much else to say.

She stopped as he trailed off and her brow cocked as she laughed softly, "What?" She asked as she was finishing up tying her string on her bottoms around her right hip and her hands rested on her hips.

"Just wow", he chuckled getting his voice back, "Though personally, I think it may be a bit too much, don't you?", he had left a choice there, he never liked to force her into things. Not yet at least, for things changed a lot as he found out earlier today.

She smiled softly to him and she shrugged, "It's okay, you can go in your boxers if you'd like." She said and nodded. "My mother has a couple pairs of my dads boxers. And they're clean." She laughed with a nod, "You can change into it afterwards if you'd like."

He chuckled and rolled his eyes, "I think your just having fun teasing me now, ain't that true?", he walked towards her, sure he'd be happy with her like this, but he could be a greedy person. He wanted more, just this once he decided to give in to his greedy side.

Her face flushed and she laughed softly, "Maybe.. maybe not." She said and grinned though she saw him walk towards her up the stairs and she stepped back a bit and she cocked her brow up a bit, laughing softly.

"You know Kate, your a smart girl so can you understand that sometimes less is more?", he grinned and chuckled as he walked towards her. He wondered how this would go, he was venturing into parts of his mind that he rarely saw fit to visit.

She reached the stop of the stair case and she cocked her brow, "Oh, I know." She nodded her head smiling as she saw his grin. She stepped back and she gave a light grunt as her back hit the wall and she looked to the right down the hall and she bit her lip.

He stopped when he was right up against her again, "Hmm oh you do do you, then you wouldn't mind loosing the bikini?", he smiled and kissed her neck then moved up and kissed her lips.

She laughed out and she bit her lip, her cheeks flushing softly. Her head tilting as he kissed her neck before her lips. "If you're the one taking it off." She said against his mouth and she smiled softly.

"Mmmmm, I'd prefer to watch you do it, please?", it seemed he had changed yet again, yes he was totally hooked on her, but he just wanted to see if he had any kind of control over her. He hoped to hell this worked, because there was no way he could possibly take that bikini off without ruining it.

Her cheeks flushed, her mouth opening though nothing came out. She moved and her arms slid up her back before pulling on the strings. Her top loosening before it slowly dropped from her breasts. Leaving her breasts bare, her nipples hard from the cold air. Her hands running down and untying the sides just before the bottoms dropped off, biting her lip.

He carefully took in all of her, "So this is what I was trying to think of earlier, I did not give you enough credit", he lightly gripped her waist then let go and ran his hands up and down a few times loving the feel of her skin. "Does this make it my turn?", he smiled oddly at her.

She smiled up to him, feeling his hands along her sides and she nodded her head. "Yes, it is your turn." She said with a smile and her hands rested on his shoulders before pushing him back a ilttle bit. "Strip." She said and grinned, laughing softly to him.

He chuckled, "Ah, OK then, but your in for a bit of a surprise", he swiftly slid his shirt of over his head before flicking open his belt with one hand. He let his jeans drop to his ankles before stepping out of them, he then removed all but his boxers and stood there chuckling to himself, "I removed your last bits of clothes, so it's only fair if you do mine".

She looked to him and blushed out before she gasped and she bit her bottom lip. She laughed and moved up a bit to him. Blushing still a bit more as she felt her breasts press against his chest. Her fingers sliding into his boxers before gripping them. Moving as she tugged them down his body before they dropped to the floor. Seeing his member and her teeth moved back over to bite her lip once more.

He inhaled sharply at the touch of her skin to his, then smiled at the expression on her face, "What seems to be the matter Kate?", he chuckled and bent down to kiss the top of her head. He trailed his hand over her breasts before standing again, "Now what?", he was clearly ecstatic.

"Nothing." She said and laughed softly, closing her eyes as he kissed her head and she looked up to him. "Swim!" She gasped and pushed past him and ran down the stairs and to the right where the sliding glass door was. Unlocking it and sliding it open she laughed as she ran out and to the pool, though not jumping in just yet, biting her bottom lip.

He followed behind at a slower pace and stopped beside her, "What is it Kate, you ok?", he looked slightly confused. He put an arm around her waist, again loving the feel of her skin.

She sighed softly and shook her head as her arms moved and wrapped around him, "Nothing is wrong. I can't play?" She asked and looked up to him. She was playing around though it seemed that he got confused a bit and she smiled softly. Her cheeks still a light blush as her breasts pressed against his chest and she leaned up, kissing his lips softly.

He kissed her back, placing a hand on her ass and pulling her up against him, "Mmmm, you are one for changing aren't you?", it all came out in one breath before he stepped away hoping his excitement was not too obvious. "Shall we get to swimming, or have you changed your mind?".

She gasped and laughed as his hand rested on her ass, though she could feel his excitement and her cheeks blushed. "Nope!" She yelled, grabbing him pulled him close to her. She kissed his lips and stepped back onto the edge of the pool and fell back. Pulling him with her, giving a light cry as she fell into the pool. Holding her breath, she surfaced and gasped out before laughing.

He turned his body just enough to miss landing on her and sunk to the bottom, he stayed down for a few seconds before shooting up lifting her with him. "Your a dangerous girl aren't you", he said laughing as he caught his breath, "I wasn't ready for that".

Back
Top Bottom