Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(Dark_Times) He loves me not...He loves me!([LunarDysis])

He opened his fingers a little, trying to make sure the pain would lessen for later, "You doing ok?", he smiled and kissed one of her nipples.

"Y-yeah.." She stammered a bit under him, breathing in softly as her nipple hardened under his touch. She bit her bottom lip as her hand moved and touched his chest before sliding down and trailing down his head and shaft slowly.

He let out a light moan and smiled, "Good", he breathed before nipping her nipple as he continued to play with her.

She gave a light cry as he nipped her nipple and she stifled out a small moan, her sex growing wet and tight around him. Her fingers wrapping around him as they slowly moved up and down.

He smiled and kissed her again, "I think your ready, at least, I know I am", he laughed and slid his fingers out, "May I?".

She felt his fingers pull out, giving a soft sound of protest as he pulled out and she swallowed. She smiled and she nodded her head slowly, "Yes." She moved a bit, her legs spreading a bit to allow him entrance. Feeling a strong pounding sensation below, one of her needing him inside of her.

He smiled and moved slowly, pushing himself in as slow as he could, just to see her reaction. "So what do you think so far?", his voice was distant, like he was distracted.

It was teasing pain at how slow he was going, but he was definitely bigger than his fingers and she cried out again. Her thighs resting on his hips as he pushed into her, gasping out. "It.. It hurts a bit." She said and gripped the sheets beneath her as he stretched her walls slowly.

He paused before continuing, "Don't worry, it will all be ok soon", he pushed a little harder, speeding up slightly, better over faster than slower.

Her right hand moved and rested behind his neck and her left on his hand. Her legs bent behind him a bit and she cried out into his shoulder. Feeling his head touch her barrier before breaking past it, it didn't hurt as bad as most people said. There was some pain but it felt like relief and some pleasure as he broke through. Gasping as a small trail of blood seeped down her thigh.

He let out a low moan and he got all the way in, "See, all done, now its good from here on in", he kissed her and smiled, before he began to thrust in and out.

And he was, all the way into her. She breathed in softly, trusting him as she kissed his lips back and held him close. Breathing deeply into his mouth as she felt him pull back before thrusting in and her back arched up, moaning for him.

He slowed a bit, "Damn, I gotta say, your the first virgin I've had, and its damn good", he chuckled, if he went to fast then it would be over way too soon.

She laughed softly and breathed in, "It does feel good." She said softly and she moaned up to him as her legs wrapped around his waist.

(Bah, dinner be back in 25)

He continued his slow thrusts, it was like teasing himself and he hated that part simply because it was so damn good.

(Ok)

(Gah, sorry it took forever. >_> )

And it was teasing her, her back arched up as her walls had a tight vice like grip around him. "Oh god.." She moaned out as her hips moved up against his a bit now.

He groaned and started to get faster, "This is too much", his voice was almost pained, he could not stand slowing down, which was odd for him, normally he was so in control of himself.

"G-go faster.." She stammered under him, her nails trailing down his back as her hips moved up and met his. Creating a soft sound of flesh meeting, filling the room as she moaned into his ear. Her back arching up as she could feel a sensation in the pit of her stomach...so close.

He nodded and began to go faster and harder with each thrust, he was rushing towards the end now, each second bringing him closer. Then it happened, suddenly and before even he expected it, he came with surprising force and slumped off to the side where he lay breathing slowly and deeply. "Christ, we have to do that again tomorrow", he would need till then to recover.

She gasped and cried out softly as she as well climaxed, her back arching up and she groaned as he came inside of her. Feeling him roll off and she breathed in deeply, she gave a light laugh and nodded her head. "Yeah." She said and looked over to him, kissing his shoulder.

He sighed and kissed her back, "I'm gonna get some sleep ok?", he smiled and slowly drifted off after putting an arm around her.

She nodded and kissed his chest and she snuggled up to him and she closed her eyes. Resting her head on his chest with her left arm around his stomach. The night passed on by slowly as morning came, still happily asleep against him.

He woke slowly the next morning and was worried at first, "Where....Oh!", he had forgotten where he was and assumed last night was a very good dream. He smiled when he saw Kate, "Well Hi there".

She felt the bed move slightly and a voice and her eyes and she smiled softly, "Mmm, hiya back." She smiled and breathed in softly and she rolled over onto her back and yawned softly before sitting up slowly.

He smiled and leaned over her, kissing her mouth and both breasts, "This is a very good morning", he chuckled, "Hmmm it appears I want you again", he looked back up at her, "Though I am also hungry, so shall I make food or would you like to?".

Back
Top Bottom