Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Beauty and the Nerd. desperado1089 x Alisa_Perne

"Cuuuum!" he said for her, as his own orgasm was bought forth by her intense release, rope after rope of thick, hot cum decorating the inside of her wet, warm hole. He shook too as they both rode out each other's orgasm. It took much longer for him to come down off his high that time. "God damn. I bet Aphrodite herself is jealous of you right now. Fuck yeah, that...that was indescribable."

She took a few deep breaths, moaning, still unable to talk, still catching her breath, all she could do was nod.

He took that as a sign to shut the fuck up, and kissed her as she came back down to earth, gently stroking her hair and occasionally other parts of her body as he waited for her to recover.

Ally's body finally stopped quaking and she rolled over, laying next to him resting her head on his chest. "Sean. I don't believe in fate, but I can't help but think that somehow we were destined to meet. The last two hours have been nothing but bliss and pleasure. I-I-I don't want it to end."

Sean smiled at her words. "Didn't I just say something like that a little while ago?" He pecked the tip of her nose affectionately. "Why do you think I offered to let you move in? Cause I don't want it to end, either. Cause I feel like it's fate, too. Cause I am starting to think that the reason you make me feel so good, is because I'm starting to fall in love with you."

Ally smiled, and looked him right in the eyes as she whispered, "Me too."

Ally smiled into the kiss, "Can I spend the night here?" she asked, "I don't think I want to sleep alone."

"Absolutely, darling. I don't wanna spend another night of my life without you by my side." Sean glanced at the clock, which read 5:15 PM. "Are we eating in or going out for dinner? And before you make a joke about 'eating out', we need our strength for the big move-in tomorrow, so I insist we have at least one meal before bed tonight. Sound good?"

She snuggled up to him, "You did promise me room service." she said kissing his neck, "Not gunna back out now are ya?"

"Hell no! I just wanted to give you the option." He grabbed the room service menu from the nightstand. "Go nuts. You're priceless, so money isn't an issue." He smiled, bapped her playfully with the menu, and handed it to her.

"Hmm, whats today, Friday? Its my cheat day, oh yeah, I am on a pretty strict diet too, forgot to say that, so don't go trying to fatten me up." she giggled, everything looked good, "Oooh, cheesecake? Mmm what Fried chicken and waffles? Oh god, ribs...." she looked over the menu for a few moments, "Lets split a cheesecake definitely." she put a finger to her mouth in thought, "Okay so, don't freak out, but I eat a lot on my cheat days soooo." she paused, "Im gunna have the half rack of ribs, the cheeseburger, and definitely the fried chicken and waffles." she said with a giggle.

"Haha. You really are a hoot-and-a-half." Sean grabbed his phone and placed Ally's order plus his own cheeseburger and fries. "Something to drink, honey?" He cringed slightly as a fire truck wailed past on the street below, blaring its horn at the idiots who wouldn't get the fuck out of the way, then the ambulance that followed.

"Mmmm, its a cheat day, so how about some soda and whiskey?" she said laying on the bed, stretching and spreading out.

"Okay, two twenty-ounce Mountain Dews, and one pint of whiskey." He confirmed the order and saw how she had spread herself out. "Careful, darling. Don't wanna have dessert too early, now do we?

"Mmmhmmm." she said and yawned and stretched again, "But the bed is so comfy." she yawned, "Can't help it."

Suddenly, he adopted a faraway look in his eyes as two cop cars came screaming after the fire truck and ambulance. "Yeah, sure," he said absentmindedly as his mind went back to that fateful night and tears began to fall from his eyes.

Ally saw the look in his eyes, "Sean baby, are you okay?" then the tears started falling, she sat up and pulled him in for a hug and wrapped herself around him, "Shh, shh, its okay baby, I am here."

"I-I know." He sniffled and grabbed a tissue, wiping his face. "Thanks, I guess it's just still a little raw. You are making it so much better though, believe me." He smiled wanly at her. "More than you could ever imagine."

She held him up and looked him in the eyes, "Whenever you are ready to talk about it Sean, I am here." She held him closely and tightly in a warm embrace.

"Not much to say that isn't public knowledge. But I get what you're saying." Sean hugged Ally back just as warmly, immensely grateful for her and her presence. His phone vibrated, telling him their order has arrived. "Good thing they have a do-not-disturb option for that," he said before tossing the phone on the bed and snuggling into her shoulder.

"Food?" she asked as she snuggled him. "Not to seem greedy, but I am starving and you took a lot out of me you little horn dog."

She stood up, taking him up on his offer, no shame, she walked to the door, and opened it, there was a young man standing there, holding the car, his jaw dropped. "Thanks." she said and pulled the cart inside and shut the door, she rolled the cart back into the room giggling.

"Hahaha! I didn't think you'd actually do it!", he said, jumping up and grabbing his food eagerly. "That was hot. Let's eat so I can show you just how hot I think that was." He sat down at the desk and started chowing down on the burger he ordered.

Back
Top Bottom