Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Beauty and the Nerd. desperado1089 x Alisa_Perne

She grabbed him by the shoulder and then slammed him into the wall, and pressed against him then reached down and got a firm hold on his dick and squeezed, "That depends." she kissed him, "Are you?"

"Agh! Easy, not so rough when there's no soft bed for my head to knock against!" He completely ignored her hand on his cock, rubbing the back of his head, making sure it wasn't bleeding. When he drew his hand away, it was clean. "Lucky you didn't crack my skull open. You woulda had to blow me for years to pay off that medical bill!" He laughed and kissed her to ensure she knew he was joking, fondling her hairy folds at the same time.

"S-s-sorry, my love, sometimes I don't know my own strength." she kissed him, "Are you?" she kissed him again, "Okay?" another kiss.

"Hehe. I'm fine, dear." He gently removed her hand from his cock, and turned her around and bent her over as before, kissing her back between her shoulder blades as he thrust his cock inside her. "Fuck, baby, you're so wet for me. I love that I make you so hot."

"Mmmhmm." she moaned as he penetrated her again, "Cant help it if my desire matches my partners." she said with a moan, clinching her wet sex around his cock.

He stayed fully inside her for a minute, wiggling his hips to provide some motion. "You wanna try a different position? I'd love for some of that teaching stuff you were talking about." He breathed against the back of her neck: "But if you're okay just how we are, then tell me so I can pound you into next year."

She slid forward and pulled his cock out of her with a pop, then smiled, she grabbed him by the cock and gently lead him to the bed, pushing him on to it on his back, she straddled him and slid his cock back into her, with her breasts facing him, "Just you hang on cowboy, I am gunna give you the ride of your life" she said gripping him with her thighs and starting to buck her hips.

"Yee-haw! But wouldn't I be the horsenotthecowboyOHFUCK!" His words came tumbling out in a rush as she began bucking her hips. "Hoooooly shiiiiiit" was all he could manage as his cowgirl began to ride him.

She put a finger up to his lips, "Shhh...." she said as she started bouncing on his cock, her breasts bouncing to the same rhythm she leaned back and let him watch her ride as she moaned and tore at the sheets and used his cock like her own personal toy, riding him hard, the sound of her thighs slapping his filled the room. "Cum for me baby!" she shouted as she pulled off his cock and started jerking him, wanting to catch another load in her mouth.

"Y-yeah okay", was all he managed as his orgasm rapidly approached. "Oh fuck, I'm gonna---cuuuuuuum," he moaned out as his throbbing member erupted like a volcano, thick ropes of his seed filling her mouth. As he came down off his high, he said softly, "That was hot, baby, but could we maybe stick to creampies most of the time? It's always been my favorite, despite how fake it usually is on the internet and shit."

Ally spent a few moments licking his cock and tasting her juices mixed with his cum, "But baby, I gotta get my protein." she said with a smile.

Sean laughed out loud, his hips jumping slightly with the exuberance. "HA! You are something else, you know that? God damn, I picked a helluva day to sit by the pool and read." He smiled down at Ally, hardly believing his extremely good luck. "Next time I fill you up, okay?" His cock began to get hard again just thinking about it. "Same position, different outcome, okay?"

"Hmmm...." she said as she reached over, and stroked his cock, "Hmmmm..." she said with a giggle, "You think you got enough in the tank for that big boy?" she gave his dick a gentle squeeze.

"Oooh, keep doing that and I will!" He bucked his hips and made grabby hands towards her. "C'mere baby, lemme show you how horny you make me! Um. Please."

"Oh yeah?" Ally straddled him, but didnt let him penetrate her, instead she leaned over and started kissing him, all the while rubbing the tip of his cock with her pussy by gyrating her hips, teasing him, but not letting him in.

"Mmhmm!", he said into the kiss. But he wasn't in the mood to be teased. That had actually been something a girl at college did--right before she revealed he was a sorority dare, complete with hidden cameras and intentional blueballing. He grabbed her hips--hard--and held them still as he penetrated her.

"O-oh! Eager boy are we?" she said leaning back and starting to bounce on him again, she reached down and pinched and twisted her nipples leaning back, using one hand for support as she started relentlessly bouncing on his cock.

"Bad memories. Not your fault. Talk later." As she bounced on his cock he began to thrust upward in time to her rhythm. God, I could do this all the fucking time, he thought, but aloud he said, "Fuck, you're so good. Remember, tell me how good I make you feel. Turns me on so much."

"O-oh YyeEs daaaady! You have such a big...." she moaned, "Cock, mmmh, god, its so good." she started to bounce harder, "Yeah give it to me!" she said with gritted teeth.

He smacked her ass. "We need to work on your delivery, but I can tell you mean it." He kept up the pace, smiling happily up at her. He reached up and kneaded her soft, natural breasts.

She leaned back putting both hands on the bed to stabilize her as she gyrated her hips and rode his cock hard and fast, "Yeah?" she said with a moan, and kept riding.

He shrugged, as if it didn't matter at the moment, before he trailed his hands down the plane of her abs, with one hand resting on her hip, and the other playing with that little nub in the middle of that wonderful ginger forest he had grown to love so much. For some reason, his orgasm was approaching more slowly this time, for which he was grateful.

She kept riding him, but leaned forward and kissed him again, then leaned down and sucked on his nipple while she moaned, lost in the bliss, he treated her like a goddess, and she only wanted to treat him like a king. She stopped for a second and looked him in the eye, all the while grinding her pussy on his cock, "Just tell me how I can make you happy daddy."

Ally nodded her head and leaned back and kept riding him, as hard as she could bouncing the whole bed as she bounced on his cock, her thighs slapping his as she rocked his world with her bouncing, "Yeah!" she shouted, "I'm gunna-" she grabbed at the sheets and kept bouncing as long as she could before her pussy clinched around his cock, her abs flexed, and her eyes closed as she let out a gasp, followed by a moan, followed by a scream as she squirted all over him, her body shook for a few seconds as she did her best to keep bouncing.

Back
Top Bottom