Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Beauty and the Nerd. desperado1089 x Alisa_Perne

Ally smiled and said nothing pretending to not notice, "Oh my, I am naked, don't come in." she said sarcastically, "I certainly hope some handsome man doesn't jump in the shower with me and kiss me." she said sarcastically expressing her desire.

He smirked and stepped into the shower, and hugged her from behind, whispering, "Too late" in her ear. He stayed like this for a moment, just enjoying the intimacy. That, and he didn't want to risk falling if he spun her around to kiss her; the damn hotel didn't put in a shower mat or anything that improved traction! Instead, he waited for her to turn around of her own volition.

She giggled and turned around, "Oh no! There's an intruder in my shower, whatever shall I do?" she said playfully before pinning him to the wall and hissing him, noticing the condom behind his ear, she grabbed it and tossed it aside, "You wont be needing that." she smiled, her lips inches from his.

Sean smiled right back at Ally, for the first time in what seemed like forever he felt truly happy; hell, he'd never felt so ecstatic in his life! He kissed her once again, this time with more passion, more tongue, as he began exploring her body with his hands. His mind cataloged every curve, every muscle, every contour. Finally, his right hand came to a stop at the bottom of that beautiful bush he had seen a glimpse of earlier, and he had to break apart to get a good look. "It's like my wildest, wettest dreams. Have you ever had anyone tell you how sexy this is? I imagine it's not too popular these days, but I fucking love it." He began to rub her folds, gently probing her opening with his fingers. "Mmm, this isn't shower water I feel, is it?"

She moaned, and pushed him into the shower wall with a hard smack, "Shut up and kiss me." she said as she started exploring his mouth with her tongue, and shortly thereafter her hands ran down his chest, giving his nipples a gentle squeeze with both hands before stopping at his cock, she gave it a good squeeze and started stroking it.

He moaned into the kiss, interspersing it by saying, "Can't I" kiss "Give you" kiss "A compliment?" before he continued making out with her and playing with her pussy and clit, finally managing to find purchase enough to slide a finger inside.

She moaned into the kiss and pressed into him harder, stroking his cock more, "I think I have all the compliment I need right here." she said giving his cock a good squeeze, unlike any other woman who would delicately grasp a cock, she firmly asserted herself after giving it a squeeze, she pushed him against the wall with one hand while dropping to her knees and getting eye to eye with his cock, she gave the tip a couple of licks before taking the tip in her mouth, she teased him for a few seconds by running her tongue around the tip of his dick before she deepthroated him instantly.

"W-wait a second Ally!" He withdrew his throbbing member from her mouth, panting. "What part...of virgin...do you not...get?" He grasped a handle attached to the shower wall to steady himself.

She smiled, "I understand all of it my dear, and I know you virgins can go a few timers. You aren't the first guy's virginity I have taken." she smiled and started sucking his cock again.

"Oh, fuck that's hot." He groaned in wanton pleasure, his hands flat against the wall as his release approached all too rapidly. "Fuck, Ally. I can't--hold back--oooooohhhh shiiiiit", he moaned out as he orgasmed hard, thick ropes of his seed erupting from his big purple cock head.

Ally sucked down every drop and pulled his cock out of her mouth with a pop. "Yum." she said licking her lips, standing up she continued to stroke him then she kissed him again, "You wanna fuck me in the shower or do you wanna lay me down on the bed." she whispered in his ear.

"One of each sounds heavenly." As if to underscore just how devilish he felt, however, he pushed her against the wall, facing him, and started teasing her wet pussy, probing her folds as his cock began to recover and eventually become erect again. Once that happened, he positioned himself at her entrance, and without preamble he thrust his cock upwards, past her hairy folds, into her wet, waiting pussy, giving her his virginity at last. "Fuck, this is amazing. You are amazing." He kissed her and played with her breasts, beginning a slow, steady rhythm that he could already tell would last longer than their deepthroat session.

She moaned as he penetrated her, reflexively clinching her sex around his cock, "Mmmh, you aren't so bad yourself, hang on I have an idea." she said as she took a step back removing his cock from her pussy and then turning around and leaning over putting her hands on the wall, "Try it this way, I promise it feels better."

"Damn, I wanted to see your face as I fucked you. But you're the expert." He obliged, and reentered her from this angle and moaned wantonly. "Uuugh, it does feel better. Does it feel better for you too, babe?" He started the same steady rhythm as he waited for her answer.

"Yes!" she managed to squeak out with a moan as she leaned farther back, pushing him into her deeper. "Harder." she moaned, "Harder, and faster." she said pushing her hands against the wall, bracing herself.

"You got it." He obliged happily, using all his strength to pound her into next week. He grabbed whatever part of her he could, her breasts, her ribcages, her ass. Finally he found purchase enough to rub her clit so that he could help her chase her orgasm. "How's that feel, my lovely fireball? I want you to tell me when you cum, baby," he hissed, pounding her all the while.

Ally moaned, louder, her whines and moans echoing off the walls, as he pounded her into oblivion, for a virgin he was quite good, but it was a not so well known secret that virgins were some of the best fucks, because not only could they go for a few times before tiring but they also could be taught. She put her hand on his stomach to stop him, and catch her breath for a few moments, "Mmm, now, lean back and thrust upward, then lean to the left a little." she said instructing him how to hit her G-spot.

Sean stopped at Ally's touch, and said, "Yeah, sure" as he caught his breath as well. Leaning back as she instructed, he oh-so-slowly thrust upward, while leaning to the left a little. Virgin or no, he had definitely read about how a little teasing can go a long way. "Like that?", he asked, smirking. He played with her clit to soften the blow, as it were, of teasing her, and before she could retort he started slamming into her again, at the same pace as before. He was finding himself to be full of surprises that afternoon.

"Ye-" the entire word could not escape her mouth, because her next breath was nothing but a moan, "Oh fuck!" she said through gritted teeth and eyes tightly shut, she felt her entire body tighten as she had waves of orgasmic pleasure rock her body like an earthquake, she ended up squirting all over his thighs and cock, as she desperately looked for something to grip, but found nothing, she ran her nails down the shower wall, looking for anything to stabilize herself as orgasms rocked her body.

As Ally came so fucking hard, all Sean could do was moan and babble incoherently as he held her up and came deep inside her squirting, pulsing pussy as he held her close to him, his chest against her back. He held her like this for what could have been hours; time seemed to lose all meaning, as he nuzzled her neck and kissed it tenderly. After an indescribable amount of time, he found his voice: "Bed now?"

"Sure." Ally said catching her breath, "And you said you were a virgin." she giggled, and stood up, pulling his cock out of her with a soft pop. She turned to him and kissed him as she pinned him to the wall, her strong arms holding him there, she pulled away and smiled, "Come on my little nerd Romeo, let us go to the bed, post haste." she stepped out of the shower and headed to the bed, not even bothering to dry off, she laid on the bed, spread eagle, waiting for him to take her.

Sean shrugged and followed Ally back out into the main room. "Fuck, I didn't think it was possible for you to be even sexier. That is a delicious pose you're in, right there." He climbed on top of her, kissing her breasts each in turn before sliding up to her face and pausing. "This is heaven, right here. I don't ever want it to stop." He nibbled her neck and clavicle as he waited for her to respond, probing her entrance with his rapidly re-engorging member.

Ally smiled, "I can go as long as you can." she nipped his earlobe, now, hurry up and put that thing in me before you find yourself on your back being ridden."

"That's not what I mean, Ally. I mean I see this turning into a long-term thing, under the right circumstances. Something that ends with us being an actual couple, whatever that means to you." His piece said, his serious expression turned mischievous. "But since you insist...." He hopped off of her and went into the bathroom, returning with a towel. "I know, I know, the bed sheets are probably gonna be deep-cleaned anyway. But towels full of our...intimate moments...are easier to take home, yeah?" He lifted her hips up, put the towel down, and dropped her playfully before climbing back on top and re-entering her.

She put her hands on his chest, "Sean, stop." she stared into his eyes, "How can you be so sure you are already in love with me, when ten minutes ago we were two strangers from two different walks of life, who just so happen to cross paths at the hotel pool?" she asked earnestly. "I-I-I know that I am the first woman you have ever had, and admittedly, you are very cute, and I love how shy you are, but are you sure you want this?"

Back
Top Bottom