Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Beauty and the Nerd. desperado1089 x Alisa_Perne

"I didn't use the word 'love', because I know how foolish that sounds at this early juncture. But what I am sure of is that I want to see if that's possible, and the only way to do that is to keep spending time with you, so it's a win-win either way, because if at the end we're incompatible with each other we'll still have enjoyed the time we did have." He realized something just then. "Wait, ten minutes? I know I was a virgin this morning, but fuck! You sure?" His joking smile was genuine, but his eyes still held some of the seriousness of the topic he had just segued away from.

"Ten minutes, give or take." she giggled, "Okay Sean, lets make a deal, we can get to know eachother, but we have got to go on an actual date and leave this hotel room, but lets discuss that later." she said wiggling her hips beneath him, her eyes filled with desire, "Shall we continue where we left off?"

"Deal!" he said at the same time he thrust downward with all his might. He moaned lewdly as he bottomed out. "Fuuuuck." He stayed there for a moment before lifting himself back up and repeating the motion, just as hard as before. "Ooooof. But that's not something I can use in a faster pace." He sat back on his heels, his cock leaving her with a lewd popping sound, as he lifted her legs so that she was spread even wider beneath him, his arms interlocked with her knees as he supported himself above her. "Much better," he said as he began a sensual but intense assault on her wet, hairy pussy with his hard cock.

Ally moaned, and clawed at the sheets, finally having something to grasp on to, she wrapped her legs around him and pulled when he thrusted, giving him more force behind his impact, and both of them more pleasure, "Harder!" she shouted, clawing at the sheets, "Give it to me!" she commanded.

"Don't worry baby, I gotcha covered," he said as he obliged, pounding her into the mattress as he grunted and groaned in pleasure. "Don't--ugh!--need to tell me. We--oof--are equals. My pleasure--OH FUCK--is yours, and vice v-v-versa"

Ally moaned and gritted her teeth, something was primal about this experience for her, to be honest, she was pretty depraved, and the fact he was a virgin, made it special, and she wanted to make sure that it was special for him, but she was too caught up in the throes of passion to even check to see if he was enjoying himself, although it was very apparent as he was still rock hard and fucking her.

"Ooh yeees, that's it. You gonna tell me when you cum for me baby? I didn't hear you last time." He slowed down, as if to say, I won't let you cum unless you tell me how fucking good it feels. He smacked her playfully on her thigh, and smiled mischievously. "Come on, what's your answer?"

"Yeeeeeessss." she moaned and pulled him forward with her powerful legs, "D-d-don't stop!" she said as she felt her muscles begin to tighten, this time you could clearly see her abs flexing as she felt and orgasm approaching.

"Good enough." He resumed his faster pace from before, balancing himself on one hand as he played with her perky breasts. "Tell me how good it feels, baby. Tell me when you cum for me. Please, I fucking love that."

Ally moaned, and clawed at the sheets, "Im gunna cu-" she took in a breath and arched her back as every muscle in her body tightened, "uuuuuuuuuuum!" she shouted and squirted all over his stomach and cock, moaning, clawing at the sheets, and taking in sharp breaths as she twitched and tightened and loosened her cunt, mouth open, eyes shut, she squeezed him tight with her legs.

"Oh fuck, I'm cumming too! I'm gonna--cum--inside you!" Sean was as good as his word, once again flooding her wet, warm pussy with his seed. "Fuuuuck!" he moaned as his cock spasmed and pulsed within her, her own orgasm milking him dry. He flopped wetly onto her chest, panting. "God damn, you always squirt like that? I th-thought you had to do something s-special for that to h-happen."

"You do." she said with a giggle, "Its been a while for me and you are the perfect size." she smiled, and kissed him, then wrapped her strong arms around him and held him, staring into his eyes.

"Ha. Well I guess it's a good thing we met, then." He just laid there for a while, staring back into her eyes, content and happy for the first time since his parents' death. He was suddenly struck by an idea. "Hey, Ally? Have you already put any non-refundable money towards your apartment? Cause I think that I am ready to go back home, under certain circumstances." His eyes twinkled with the excitement of exactly what circumstances he meant.

"The deposit?" she asked, "No, I uh, no. They didn't want the deposit till I moved in." She sat up, with him still in her arms, "What are you getting at Sean?" she asked.

"I am getting at how your presence would go a long way towards making what is now my big, empty house so, so much easier to come back to. And the best part is, it's all paid off, so all you need to focus on is your career as a trainer. I know it's early, but it almost seems fateful, don't you think? I dunno. At least you can't deny that it's a good way to spend time with each other." As if he realized how much he was babbling, he stopped talking and just grinned somewhat stupidly. "Sorry, I get motor-mouthy when I am excited."

Her eyes widened, internally, she was screaming, Don't do it! You just met him! Yeah, but you also fucked him too. An internal dialogue took place at which point she reasoned with herself and weighed the pros and cons, the pros ended up winning. "Fuck it, lets do it. When?" she said eagerly. "One more thing though, you got a spare room? My equipment is in storage. Also, I hope you have a back yard big enough to toss around a couple of tractor tires in. Oh and one more thing! I am up before the sun, every single day, not saying you have to be, but I am up before the sun, I have tea, and I jog three miles, by sunrise I am at the weights...." she continued to do some babbling of her own explaining her routine what she did every day, and how she worked out. "You think you can deal with a psycho like me?" she giggled.

Sean just laughed when Ally finished speaking. "Being excited about what you do for a living is never psychotic. I love how I got to see this side of you. You just came alive, and it was great to watch. And let's worry about the storage unit after we eat, yeah? As much as I'd like to go a fourth round, I am starving. Besides, we can go again later." He got up and kissed her long and passionately, and went to take a shower alone this time to wash off their lovemaking, locking the door so she couldn't delay their lunch further.

She jiggled the doorknob, and pouted, "Seaaaaannnn." she pawed at the door like a cat, "Let me iiinnnnnnn." she whined, giggling.

"Ally, what did I say? Lunch now, fuck later. Unless you have to pee or something?" He grinned, thinking missing lunch would totally be worth it, as he reached out and unlocked the door.

"I need to peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee." she whined as he unlocked the door, she did in fact, have to pee as she quickly darted to the toilet and sat down, but not before giving his ass a smack and giggling.

"Haha." He returned to the shower, having yet to start washing himself. He contemplated turning around and throwing open the curtain, but didn't want to disturb Ally.

"Sean?" she asked, having finished peeing, she wiped herself, and stood up, "When were you thinking of moving back to your house?" she asked, washing her hands in the sink.

"Soon as we come up for air, if that's what you want. Honestly I have the money to stay here as long as we need, and the right reason to move back home whenever."

"Tomorrow?" she asked, sticking her head in the shower and smiling.

"Sounds good to me." He turned around and kissed her. "Agh, fuck it. Won't be able to concentrate on eating lunch anyway." He stepped back and threw open the shower curtain. "Ding-ding, ready for round four?"

Back
Top Bottom