Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Beauty and the Nerd. desperado1089 x Alisa_Perne

She opened all of her dishes, and took a little from each one, devouring them like a predator who had not eaten in days, surprisingly she put away all of the food with ease in about twenty minutes she was dine. "Ohhh..." she let out a long, loud, deep belch, with a good three seconds of hang time "Oh god, so good, sooooooo good." she said pouring some soda and whiskey into a cup, taking a sip and burping again, "Soooo good."

Sean laughed out loud. "You sure you don't have a vibrator hidden up there or something?", he asked, motioning to her ginger-covered vagina, still damp from the shower and their passion. "Maybe I should check and see?" His eyes lit up devilishly as he licked his lips. "Time for dessert?", he asked, cracking his knuckles and preparing to spread and finger her thoroughly.

Ally giggled, "Oh my god, I was talking about the food you horn dog." she took a sip of her drink, "Although." she put a finger to her mouth in thought, "I wouldn't entirely be opposed to you eating me out while I had a nice drink." she smiled.

"Well you had an almost orgasmic reaction to that food, so I was making a joke. And I don't wanna leave housekeeping a mess to clean up. Just cause I'm upper-crust doesn't mean I'm a shitty person. Maybe we can do the drink part when we get to my place, but other than that, I think dessert is served, yeah?" Sean gazed lustily at Ally, holding his hand out to take the drink from her as he waited for her to respond.

She handed him the drink, and played innocent. "I am not sure what you mean." she giggled and licked her lips.

"I call bullshit," was all he said as he set her drink down. He got up from the desk and made sure their "cum towel" was in place before kneeling down and grabbing hold of her muscular thighs. "God, I don't even remember if we've done this yet. The last few hours have sort of meshed together in my mind as one big, long blissful blur. Not that I'm complaining, of course." He just hung out there for a minute, gently rubbing the heel of his hand on her clit as he waited to see if she had anything to say.

She moaned and bit her lip, "Mmmh, no, y-y-you havent." she giggled and ran a finger across his jaw line and then down to his chin, then up his arm, and grabbed his hand and sucked on his finger and licked the heel of his hand, tasting herself, "Mmm, I taste good." she moaned, "But don't believe me, try it for yourself."

Sean sighed in contentment at Ally's light touch. God, she was amazing in every way, and he was determined to show her just how amazing she was as he leaned down and tentatively kissed her folds, her throbbing clit easily recognizable amidst the beautiful chaos that was her fire crotch. He wasted little time beyond that, however, as he grabbed her clit with his lips and sucked on it like a straw, his eyes shooting up to hers as he wanted to see her reaction.

Ally threw her head back in ecstasy, "Mmm yeah baby, that's what I am talking about." she pushed his head into her crotch, "Yeah you tongue that pussy and suck that clit daddy." she moaned.

"Hmmmm", he moaned into her crotch, adding a new, vibrating sensation as he granted the second part of her request to the letter. But instead of sticking his tongue inside, he used his fingers instead, fitting two of them inside with no trouble at all as he crooked them upwards and found that rough patch that would send her shooting to the moon.

"Oh....." her sex clinched around his fingers, "Fuck!" she leaned backwards, as he hit her G-spot, her legs twitched, and she felt her muscles tighten, "Harder." she moaned as her orgasm drew near.

Sean obliged happily, his fingers becoming a blur as he sucked on her clit as if it could give him life itself, his humming growing in intensity as he prepared to bring her over the edge.

She wrapped her hands around his head and pushed his face into her pussy as she squirted her juices all over his face and moaned and writhed in orgasmic pleasure.

As she rode out her orgasm, he hummed happily, her pleasure giving him no small amount of satisfaction. When he was free to speak, he smiled. "Wow. Did I mention I wanna do that to you every day? That, and other things of course." He rose to his feet and tapped his chin in thought. "Hmm. Any other positions you can think of that we can do in this room? Or do we need to actually get dressed and go somewhere else?" He was kinda hoping she'd go for option two, as he could persuade the hotel manager to close the pool early, or perhaps just check out so that they can go back to his place, with the ten-acre grounds and the small grotto that was his property now.

Ally smiled, "What about your new house? Christen every single surface by fucking on it." she licked her lips, "That sounds delicious."

"If by 'new house', you mean, 'newly transferred to my ownership,' that sounds like a wonderful idea. But there are also many surfaces outside the house that we can 'christen' too. Ten-acre grounds that include a fairly decent chunk of nearby forest, with a little surprise nestled within. So, go through my clothes and see if there's something you can just throw on while you go to your room and grab your stuff, okay?" He got dressed as he waited for her answer, not caring about taking a shower again, as he put on a pair of athletic shorts without underwear and a tank top that showed off his well-defined torso. He was no bodybuilder, but he was in decent shape for a nerd.

Ally managed to find a pair of sweat pants and a short sleeve shirt that covered most of her upper body, at least the parts that mattered. "Lobby in five minutes?" she said kissing him.

"Mwah! Done," he said, smacking her ass as she left the room. He packed his things, whistling merrily, and went down the hall to the elevators to grab a luggage cart. He piled it up with all his stuff, then took the elevator down to the lobby and tossed his keycards smartly at the clerk, who caught them and laughed. "Bout time you found a reason to go back home. What's her name?" He winked at Sean, who had gotten to know the staff pretty well during his stay here. "Ally, but I haven't caught her last name yet. Perhaps you could help me out?" The clerk chuckled and typed on his keyboard. "Ally Herden. Do you want her social security number too?" Sean laughed at the clerk's joke. "Nah, but I would like to pay her bill for her. She should be checking out shortly."

Ally had most of her stuff in storage, and had one bag, with like five sets of clothes in it, most of them workout clothes, she changed into her workout clothes, some tight yoga pants and a sports bra, she threw a tank top over it, it didn't cover much more than the bra, she stopped in the mirror for a second, "No Ally, don't back out now, this time, it feels right." she said to herself, putting on some deodorant and perfume, she walked downstairs, carrying her one bag she saw Sean. "Hey." she walked up and hugged him.

"Hey yourself," he replied, returning the hug warmly. "Ready to go? Oh, and by the way, don't be surprised if you find out you weren't charged for your stay here. It's my fault. I committed a grievous act of generosity. Won't you forgive me?" His smile was infectious as he bapped her on the head, waiting for her to react.

She looked shocked then smiled, "I shall forgive your transgression just this once." she joked, "Don't let it happen again."

He turned serious, but in a good way. "I cannot make promises I don't intend to keep. I will continue to take care of you as long as you let me. Now, do you have a car? Cause I have a Range Rover, which of course has PLENTY of room, so if you just wanna come back later for yours...?" He let the question hang as the clerk handed him his parking validation ticket.

"I uh, I have a bicycle." she shrugged, "What? My apartment was like four miles from the gym, seemed alright to me." she said, not realizing, an eight mile round trip bike ride to most normal people seemed a little crazy.

"Haha! That's fine, I should have a bike mount for you. Where's she parked?" He was grateful that they could both just go and not have to come back here. He wanted to see just how much the two of them could christen before they fell asleep tonight.

"Bike rack out front." she smiled, "You know that neon green affair you probably saw every day for the past week? Its a four thousand dollar bike, so she's no slouch." she said earnestly.

Back
Top Bottom