Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Beauty and the Nerd. desperado1089 x Alisa_Perne

"Oh shit." she giggled, and pulled them out of her waist band, where her cell phone was also tucked, the pants had no pockets. "Here you go my good sir, and may we never see each other again. In the good way of course." Ally chuckled and headed outside, unlocking her bike and shouldering it, she stood there balancing it on one shoulder with her hand, partially showing off, partially eager to see how the other half lived.

Sean just chuckled. "If the personal trainer thing doesn't work out, you could always be my head of security. Don't worry though, the house will be all ours. Automated crap I don't feel like getting into alerts them if something happens. They have a place where they hang out about a half-mile down the road. The alarm goes off, they come running, but they stay out of my hair otherwise." He walked outside and crossed over to the parking garage, dragging the heavily-laden luggage cart behind him as he looked back and checked if Ally was following.

Ally's eyes widened, "Do tell me darling, what benefits and provisions come with being your head of security?" she said slightly serious and slightly giggling, "Furthermore, how did you know I could box?" she asked, "Were you spying on me in the gym?" she smiled warmly to so she was merely asking instead of actually upset.

"No, I wasn't, but the way you lifted that bike sort of convinced me that you'd be a good fit. And normally the benefits are rather mundane. 401K, paid vacations, the whole gamut you see on all the top job listings. But ours is a special bond, and if you were to sign on as my head of security, the benefits would be equally as special." He entered the garage and crossed the interior to where his forest green Range Rover was parked. He had it specially modified to actually be an effective off-road vehicle, because luxury SUVs are often laughed at by true weekend warrior types. Thus, the ground clearance was somewhat higher than the stock model, and the tires were swapped out as well, among other things.

Ally smiled as she saw the car, "Nice car nerd boy. When do I get one?" she giggled putting the bike on the rack, "I'm kidding, I am more of a muscle car gal." she stopped for a second, deep in thought, "You know what? Fuck the personal trainer gig. I'll do it."

"You will? Okay, awesome! Ever handled a gun before? An actual firearm, that is. I'm not making an innuendo this time. Mine is an armed security team. And don't worry, I got a six-car garage with a Mustang that's just waiting to be 'christened'." He opened the lift gate and started piling his stuff in, being careful to leave his laptop and PS4 for last, tossing Ally's bag on top and shutting it as he waited for her response.

"I used to shoot with my dad at the range all the time, I can handle any pistol, buuuuuut...." she smirked, "If I had my choice I want a Deagle, nothing feels better than a .50 cal pistol, because fuck my wrist, the guy in front of me, the guy behind that guy, and the neighbors cat." she giggled.

"Sorry, that's not in my team's armories. Intimidating as all hell, but impractical. We can find a compromise later, let my current guy have one more night as my head of security, yeah? He's good people but he longs for retirement. I planned to give it to him but I couldn't find a suitable replacement. Until now." He opened the passenger door for her, the picture of a gentleman.

"Fair enough." she smiled as he opened the door for her, "Oh, fair sir, chivalry is not dead with thee." She kissed him on the cheek, "Nor shall it be wasted on your fair maiden." she climbed into the car and blew him a kiss.

He smiled and shut the door for her, and went around to the driver's side, climbed in, and started the engine. He exited the parking garage and the hotel grounds in silence, and it wasn't until they got on the highway that he broke it. "Where's that storage unit? I can call a moving company tomorrow for you. Also, what of your prospective landlord? The manager of that gym you were going to work for? Are either of them expecting you?"

Ally smiled, "You are too good to me. The storage unit is a POD, so all I need to do is call them, and they will bring it to me, which means, I need your...OUR address. The landlord was going to call me when my place was ready, so I am free to turn him down at that point, but the gym manager, we can go see if you want. Its an Amped fitness about two miles from here, we can drop by and I can tell him no, its right at the intersection of 66th st and 54th ave." She smiled, her new life was going to prove to be one the stuff dreams were made of, having a rich boyfriend was something every woman dreamed of, but one that didn't stifle her seemed all the better.

As he exited the highway and made their way towards the gym, Sean smiled. "I don't think I am good enough to you, honestly. You bought joy into my life where there was very little. That is something I cannot ever repay you for. And our address will be revealed in due course. Let's go see your prospective employer first, yeah?" He wound through the streets with a practiced skill, marveling in his new-found girlfriend. He would do anything for her, he decided. Anything she needed, anything she asked for.

As they pulled up to the gym, "Alright, so follow me in here, should just be a quick in and out." she walked through the doors the typical weight lifting music playing on the stereo. Not too loud, but it was definitely a pump up jam, men the size of mountains lifting weights, slamming them down, then lifting them again.

"There she is." a man built like a Greek god stood up from behind a desk, he was as wide as he was tall, "Two time Miss Olympia in two thousand six and seven, and one time worlds strongest woman in two thousand eight." Ally blushed, "Quite the reputation you have." he continued in his very thick african accent, the man was as dark as a black cup of coffee, but his eyes were friendly and bright.

"Hello yourself, Jerome, Mr Olympia last year was it?" Ally said and the man nodded.

"This year too, once competition starts." he flexed what seemed like his entire body.

She grabbed his forearm, "Nice definition." They both smiled and gave each other a hearty hug. "Wheres Sven? I need to talk."

"Oh, hes in back, follow me." the man said and lead them down a hall to a series of offices, where the trainers and owner were to stay during work hours, when they weren't lifting or training.

"Sven!" the man said.

"Ya?" a Swedish accent answered.

"Ally is here." Jerome said.

"It uh, can it wait?" he asked.

Ally opened the door, and walked in on Sven fucking a woman, they both stopped, "Yvette?" Ally said with shock, frozen.

"Ally I-" Yvette said, "Sven, get off." she said worming out from under the mountain of a man. Her build was on the petite side, she wasn't a gym rat like everyone else in the room, she was a pale skinned, blue eyed, blonde woman, barely cresting five feet, perfect pale skin, a cup breasts, just enough to get a handful.

"You said you left me because you didn't like overly muscular partners." Ally said shocked, "Now you are fucking this big galoot?"

"H-h-hey-" Sven attempted to speak.

"Shut it Sven, I quit by the way, my services are no longer available to you." she turned to Yvette, "And you...." she balled her fist, turned, and put it through the wall, "Lets so Sean, fuck you Sven." she said as she left the room.

Sean followed Ally through the gym in respectful silence, hopefully not too out-of-place with his significantly smaller but still well in shape muscles. As they went back towards the offices, however, his trained gamer's ears picked up the faint sounds of sex over the workout music, and thus he was not surprised to see what he did when the office door was opened. His mind and heart felt for Ally despite the small but still present reaction Yvette created in his lowest chakra point. As she punched the wall and left, he smirked and said, "She works for me now. And she, ah, works on me as well if you know what I mean. But that hole? That's on you to fix." He wheeled around smartly and followed Ally back out to the street.

Ally cried through gritted teeth the whole way out, slamming the glass door so hard it shattered, when she was angry, she broke things, it was something she needed to learn to control, she got in the car and sat down and started crying. "She lied." was all she could say through her tears. She needed to punch something, to break something, her fists balled with rage and she clamped them together and cried.

Sean went up to Ally and wrapped his arms around her, making soft "shh" noises as he held her through the open car door. A horn honked on the nearby cross-street. A siren wailed a few blocks away. A cat screeched in a nearby alley. All of these barely registered as he focused completely on consoling his beloved Ally, willing to wait as long as it took for her to calm down.

She wrapped her arms around him and squeezed, puling him close and drenching his shoulder in tears, "Three years Sean, we dated for three years, and she left, because she decided she wants to date un muscular people, such a lie." she said sobbing, "She wasted three years of my life to tell me that shit, she's not into women, that's what it is." she squeezed him, "Promise me you won't do that to me Sean." she pulled back and looked him in the eyes, tears running down her cheeks, "Promise."

"Of course. I promise, darling. And if it helps, I could buy out the gym or something? I wouldn't do anything to fuck with it or its members or staff, just to get rid of that gorilla there. Or maybe I just tell you that you are fucking amazing and we will be together so long that the heavens will get tired of hearing us fucking for all eternity. Or maybe I could tell you those things AND buy the gym?" He chuckled despite the situation, grabbing a tissue from the glove compartment and wiping her tears from her face.

"No." she said with resolve, "Doing that would still be a victory for them." she said with conviction, "L-l-lets just go home." she said smiling weakly, "I want to start my new life, and I believe you said something about an old mustang?" she perked up, "Forget this place Sean, its not worth it."

"OK, but if you can think of another way to fuck with them, one that doesn't feel like they won something, let me know. Home. Yes, that does have a nice ring to it. By the way, I have two Mustangs, one older, one newer. And I am more than eager to get back to them." He bapped her on the nose playfully with one finger, then went around to the driver's side, climbed in, and started the engine, waiting for Ally to get back in the car properly and shut the door so they could be on their way.

Ally shut the door, "Care to elaborate? Old and New? What years?" she said with a smile, "Are they GT? Cobras? Terminators? Super Snake? Anything special, tell me more." she said her inner gear head beaming with wonder, eager to see these cars.

Sean chuckled at Ally's eagerness. "The older one is a 1971 GT, fire engine red, not really sure on the details, she was my father's baby. The newer one, however, is a special breed. It's a 2020 model GT with special modifications for, well, my security staff. Ever seen the TV series Gotham, that Mustang that Alfred got Bruce for his sixteenth birthday? That's the newer 'Stang I have. It's yours if you want it." His expression was wholly sincere as he waited for Ally's reaction.

"W-w-whoa." she stammered, "I-I-I...." she slumped over in the chair, "I can't say no, but I am still stuck trying to figure out what I did to deserve you falling in love with me."

Sean glanced sideways at Ally, mild confusion on his face. "The heart wants what it wants. Sometimes it defies logic. Why question a good thing?" He got back on the highway and headed towards home, a sprawling estate about fifteen miles and change outside the city.

Back
Top Bottom