Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Welcome To Hell On Earth (Myself & LunarDysis)

He shrugged and calmly typed something into a keypad, "There, all fixed", the complex was obliterated in a series of small blasts. Though unknown to him, several females had escaped, this would have been fine except for the fact that almost half of them were about to give birth to more of the creatures.

She looked out of the window, seeing him shrug. She leaned back against the seat and she closed her eyes for a moment before not even realizing that she had passed out in the seat. Not having any sleep for about twenty-four hours now and she gave a soft sigh as they began to fly to Russia.

He flipped a few switches and typed in a position before getting up and walking back to the medical bay, these gunships were so big that you would often never find a stowaway. He had scanned the ship before they took off, to make sure there would be no surprises. Holt sat down in the medical bay and began to set up the automated doctor.

She woke up to the sound of him getting up and she watched him leave to medical bay. She knew best to not touch anything but she just watched them soar through and she sighed as she sat back into the seat and her eyes closed. It felt good to finally be safe.. but only for a little bit until they would get to Russia and she stood up slowly before moving past Medical bay and towards the Galley, to see if they had anything to fix to get some food in them.

The robot in front of him lit up and set to work, after a short scan it injected several different drugs and shutdown, "Hmph, could have done it myself in half the time". He stood and walked up to the cockpit again, "Oh dear god!", GMC had the border completely blocked off, but this gunship was GMC property, so he assumed they would be fine.

After hearing him yell she about dropped the pans and she gasped, "What?" She asked and moved back to the cockpit where she saw that things were blocked off. "We should be fine, right? I mean this is the same as them. GMC unless they decide to inspect.." She said and groaned out softly and she bit her bottom lip lightly.

The radio hissed briefly and then crackled to life.
"Please state your business and any persons or cargo you are carrying", the radio went silent.

"Fuck....", he looked at her briefly before picking up the radio, "Artimus Gunship 194, I am transporting severely wounded to a base which is able to handle the damage".

"We read you Artimus 194, proceed", the line went silent again.

She felt her heard pounding in her chest a bit harder and faster as the radio crackled and hisses before the man spoke. She knew they were going to be found though with Holts smart thinking they were able to get through and she fell back onto her seat with a sigh. "Bout gave me a heart attack.." She muttered and stood up. "You want food, I'm making something. Not sure what.. but something." She said and moved back towards the galley.

He stood up and followed her calmly, "Lets have a look at what you turned on", the helmet folded back into the compartment at the base of his neck. He turned up the power on his armor slightly, he was feeling tired but it was not safe to sleep unless there was another pilot.

She had figured it out, getting the stovetop warmed up with some water in it. She had found some noodles in the cabinets. Though all she would need is beef and some sauce and they could have Spaghetti though she glanced around slowly. "I got it figured out. I'm not that bad." She said and looked to him, "Spaghetti?" She asked and sighed a bit.

He chuckled and took a bottle of pills from his back pocket, "I don't eat, sorry, I should have told you earlier I guess", he took out two of the pills and swallowed them. "I survive off these things, don't know what they are, but they are easy to come by at most bases", he calmly looked over the strange weapon on his forearm, "What is this thing?".

"Oh." She said and boiled the noodles until they were soft and frowned as there was no sauce. "Well that's wonderful." Sh emuttered and placed the plain noodles on her plate. She looked to him and ate the noodles, almost choking the bland things down and she watched him. She leaned back and sighed softly, "Sorry that I was such a little snotty.." She bit her lip, "What's the word?...Bitch?" She said and smlied, she really was one and she felt bad about it.

He chuckled, "You came from a wealthy background, I expected that kind of reaction", he powered down his armor and released all the latches, it fell away easily. He piled it into a large crate, "Need to fit in a little more with the civilian and GMC population", he nodded towards her indicating to do the same. "Don't worry, we will get the chance to use time again someday", he smiled and moved back to the pilots seat.

"I think the shot to my arm cured it.. well not fully but got to me." She said and looked down at her wounded arm still and she finished her noodles off before she stood up and powered down her armor as well before releasing the latches, mimicking him and sighing as she got out of it and stretched. Moving back to the pilots deck and she stood behind him. "How long til russia?" She asked softly.

He ran his gaze over the dials, "Well, the Artimus class is famous for is armor and guns, not its speed, so at this rate, we will arrive around nightfall, which is what I hoped for", he looked over at her, "You've adjusted to this life quite quickly, that's good though, those who fall behind are left behind, that's how I live and its why I'm not dead".

She nodded her head slowly and sat down in the seat beside his. "All right." She said with a nod, "Well if there is a chance of me dying. Like hell I'll just sit around and continue to whine. I mean I did for a while, but now I know that I could die quite easily. Why risk the chance." She said and turned her head to look back out, hugging her knees to her chest.

He adjusted a few of the gunships controls and brought it to a lower altitude, almost immediately after he did this a light started to flash and a voice erupted from a speaker.

"Warning, Altitude dangerously low, pull up to avoid collision", it repeated the message until the speaker was torn from the control panel.

"Stupid machines, I don't need to be told how to fly a gunship buy a toy", he had become angry again, for now obvious reason either.

She heard the voice from the machine and she saw the anger rising in him and she bit her bottom lip. She saw the speaker laying on the ground and she nudged it with her foot to the side and out of the way. "No, you're a good..flier." She said with a nod, trying to making him feel a bit better and not so angered and she bit her bottom lip.

A few hours had passed and it grew darker and darker until night fall appeared and so did the lights of russia and she breathed in softly. "We're here?" She asked.

He flipped a switch and powerful flood and search lights turned on with a thunk, the front facing floodlight showed a landing pad not to far away, Holt picked up the radio, "This is Artimus 194 on final approach, your gonna have an interesting report on this one", he released the button and chuckled.

"...Ok....You are clear to land 194, have all important documents ready on touchdown", there was some static and then silence.

"It seems he does not know they no longer fly Artimus patrols, they use Darts now", he laughed quietly as he brought the craft down.

"Oh, well if it'll get us in." she said and watched and waited as they neared the landing strip though soon their wheels touched it and soon came to a stop. She glanced around and bit her bottom lip, at least they would be safe here for a while. Hopefully for a long time, though just because she had hoped didn't mean it would work as she stepped back. "Shall we get our gear again?" She asked.

"Leave it her, its too bulky to carry around without drawing attention", he was about to say something else when the thud of the door unlocking could be heard, "Impatient...", he was cut off as the door was slammed in and several men with assault rifles encircled them. "Oh fuck! Fuck fuck fuck!!", he gripped the sides of his head and tried to calm down, unfortunately it didn't do much, though the dart that hit him in the neck knocked him out almost immediately.

"Get the girl too", the general was the one who spoke, he must have been expecting this attempt.

She heard the door rattling a bit and she cocked her brow, stepping to the side and she gasped just as Holt was shot with the dart. "Holt! What? No!" She yelled and ran over to him, though she was shoved off track and cried out as she hit the wall. She squirmed just as they grabbed her arms behind her back, shoving her to the ground by Holt and she heard the sound of a gunshot, a dart penetrating her neck as well. Her eyes rolled back into her head as the men picked her up with him and carried them out of the ship.

Holt opened his eyes, he tried to look around but his vision was far to blurred, he blinked it off and looked around again, he was in a small hut. "What the hell, why am I not in a cell?", he breathed, he sat up and fell back again, he was far too weak to get up, he could hear quiet breathing near by, maybe they left her with him.

They had left her with him, though a small wooden pole was keeping the hut up. She was sat against it, her wrists handcuffed around it, behind her. Her head hung low as the dart had kept her unconscious for a while, she should be waking up soon. Though they let Holt lay free as he was a Merc, they knew what he could do after having checked his barcode. But once checking hers, realizing that it was her kind and her family as well who had created all hell to break loose back there and they didn't need it here.

He half rolled over and spotted her, "Naomi? Can you hear me?", his voice was weak and hoarse but he kept trying to get her attention. He also began slowly dragging himself over to her, "Hey, wake up!".

Back
Top Bottom