Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Welcome To Hell On Earth (Myself & LunarDysis)

She slowly began to get the hang of it as she breathed in softly and then let the smoke out. She could hear the shrieks before the sound of one dropping dead with the bullets in it She stood up from the ground and grabbed her things. "The truck or where too?" She asked and moved away from the hatch and she glanced around slowly.

"I have a better idea", he chuckled in a menacing way, "I think they have a few gunships here", he strode quickly down the corridor, "Plus, you need armor, and some good weapons, I think you'd make a good merc in time". That was the best compliment he could think of at the time, he stopped outside a heavy door and began entering a long a complicated code into the panel.

"Lockdown lifted, Warning Infection release, Quarantine active in sectors M through W", the voice came from hidden speakers in the roof.

She cocked her brow, it was the first compliment he had ever even gave her. Why was he being nice now? She moved a bit and smiled, "I know I'll make a good merc." She said and gave a silly grin before she moved, hearing the voice coming from the speakers as they waited for the doors to open and sliding inside as she glanced around with him for the armor and the arsenals.

He walked over to a station on the wall and typed in her details, the machine rotated and revealed a suit opened up and powered down, "Just hop in and it will do the rest", he walked off to see if there was any more modern things here that he had not gotten in The Den.

She watched the suit and she bit her bottom lip. Moving in she got into the suit and she gasped as it closed around her. The machine finishing it's work before stopping and soon letting her out. She stepped out, almost stumbling a bit at how heavy the armor was on her and she looked over to Holt, moving to find him by the weaponry.

He picked up a device which he attached to his right forearm, "Hmm, this looks fun", he aimed it and as he wondered where the trigger was it went off, firing a blue blast of plasma, "Jesus!, They held out on me", he smiled when he saw her, "Heavy?".

She gasped and ducked a bit as it suddenly fired and she glared towards him before she nodded. "Yeah.. just a bit." She said and peered out. Seeing a few weapons, picking up a small gun that fit her hand perfectly. She didn't know how to shoot them but her father showed her how to load them. She looked at the gun before opening it up to see if it had any rounds. Closing it up she cocked it and aimed it away from them and fired it. Though she gasped as her hand flung back, what many people called, rubber band wrist. Gasping as the gun flung back and got her chin and mouth. She growled and touched her cut lip, licking it a bit as she tasted the blood.

He walked around behind her, "Stupid machine never turns it on", he gripped a cable and gave it a jerk, the armor hissed and a screen on the left wrist lit up, "There, now its power assisted, you should able to run in it like normal, and it will help you not to knock yourself out". He laughed before setting about finding more little gadgets.

She glared at him a bit and she placed the pistol into the holter as she moved a bit and it did help her move easier. She began to look through the different weapons along with him. Picking up any gadgets she could that would go with her suit and could hold them.

He found some kind of shoulder mounted weapon, it matched the wrist version only this on had some thing else with it, a kind of eye patch. He attacked the weapon his the shoulder mount on his armor and the eye patch fit right into the helmet he never had reason to extend until now. He touched a switch and the helmet slid out from a hump at the back of his neck and encased his entire head, only one eye was visible. "Hmm, its a kind of targeting system, cool", he looked at Naomi, "What you find?".

She looked over to him and she shook her head, "Only more weapons. It seems you are finding the stuff you need." she said as he had found the helmet that incased his head inside and she saw that only one eye was visible. She glanced down and moved over to stand by him, moving things aside. Finding a simple dagger she slid it down into the strap along her thigh. She looked up to him, "Will you show me how to shoot?" She asked, cocking her brow. "So I don't jam my face again."

He drew his pistol, ignoring the fact that it out weighed hers by more than half a kilo, and aimed it with one hand, "You use two, but look how this arm is, out straight and tense right to the shoulder", he fired and the recoil moved his torso and not his arm. "Now you try," he was trying to work out how to use the shoulder weapon, it seemed to aim where he looked.

She bit her lip slightly and she held it with two hands. Her right arm tensed up before she shot it. Her wrist flinging a bit but not as bad as before and sure as hell not slamming it back into her face. "I just need to practice a bit more." She said and sighed and placed the pistol back into her holster and she glanced around slowly. It seemed there were quite a few weapons that attached to their arms and shoulders as she placed it upon her right shoulder.

"Lets go find that gunship", he began to leave and stopped frozen in the doorway, "I think I killed a mutant's baby", he started to raise his arm when the gigantic creature that had been waiting outside the door slammed him backwards into the wall. He managed to weakly raise his arm as it tried to fit in the door, "Go to hell bitch", the weapon fired and the creature exploded all over the walls.

Her brow cocked and she gasped to see the creature and she pulled her pistol out though all she could do was gasp and her eyes closed just as the creature exploded and she groaned out. "God.." She whispered and wiped her face a bit as the goo and blood splattered all over. She grimaced and looked to him, "You alright?" She asked and moved through the door slowly with her pistol still in her hands and she glanced around.

He nodded, "Yeah, I'm fi....", he vomited a torrent of blood as he tried to breath, his eyes went wide in surprise and shock, "Wh...what?!", he groaned and rolled himself onto his stomach before vomiting more blood. This time he seemed to recover a bit, "I'll be fine, just let the chemicals get to work", he dropped the auto injector he had been holding.

She gasped and moved, "Oh my god." She said and moved as he began to throw up blood. She grabbed his arm and pulled him up. "They'll help?" She asked, her hands still grasping his arm and she let go as her head popped out of the doorway and she glanced around, it was dark, using her flashlight she had found to glance around.

He groaned and fell against the wall before straightening up and spitting out a lot of congealed blood, "Fucking mutants", he stopped outside a door and simply kicked it of its rails, "Hanger is through here".

She watched him and she nodded her head before moving down after he kicked off the railing and she slowly turned around the area slowly. "It's clear." She said and looked up to him before he followed and she swallowed. She had hoped he'd be okay with how much blood he kept puking and she swallowed softly.

He moved to jump down but landed heavily and crushed something small, "Dumbass mouse", he chuckled dryly. Then he stood up straight and flicked on the night vision on his helmet, "Its over here", he limped towards a huge helicopter, it looked more like a tank.

She turned around and saw it before she followed him to it and she grunted, pulling the door open and kicking a few boxes away from the side. The door slowly flung open before getting in and then letting him in. She didnt know how to fly one, though if he needed her to fly he would need to show her how and she glanced around.

He moved up to the cockpit and almost fell into the seat, "This may take a while", he grinned and showed his bloodstained teeth. He then reached up and began to warm up the engines and bring the weapons online, "This is the most advanced gunship on the market, so we should be safe here".

She saw his teeth and she shook her head slowly as she glanced around, she knew that they needed to get some water or something for him to drink so he could get the blood out of his mouth. Though she glanced up as it began to rumble to life and she gave a small smile towards him. "Which is fine. We have a little bit of time on our side right now."

Slowly the hulk of a machine inched towards the hanger doors, the noise from the engines rose as the rotors began to spin, they had reached full speed by the time the gunship was outside and after a light touch on the throttle the huge machine rose gently into the air. "Right, lets get to Russia", he pushed forward on the stick and they almost shot forward.

They lifted up and off of the ground before she grasped onto the side as they did shoot forward. She breathed in and her eyes closed as they lifted up and she glanced down. Her heart pounding away in her chest and she glanced over to Holt with a small smile and she breathed in. "Shit.." She said and bit her bottom lip with almost a light laugh. "What the hell were those things?" She asked and looked down.

Back
Top Bottom