Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Welcome To Hell On Earth (Myself & LunarDysis)

He looked at her with wide eyes, what would mistaken for an emotion of some kind was just his way of studying a target, the girl was arrogant and needed to be taught how to respect those with the experience. He found the spot he needed and fired, he had aimed at her forearm just where he had been shot, in fact that was why he chose it. "Next time, it wont be so simple to fix up", he stood there calmly watching and waiting for her reaction, "You need to be taught".

She looked up to him and saw him aiming the gun again, "What going to miss again?" She asked and muttered though she heard the fire and felt sudden agony in her arm. She cried out and she bent over as she grabbed at her forearm. Seeing the blood trickling down it and she breathed in. "You are such an.." She didn't even have time to finish her sentence as she turned and lunged herself at him, knocking him over. Trying to knock the gun from his hand as best she could.

He tossed away the gun himself and grabbed the wounded arm clamping his hand down on it in a way that would inflict great pain, "You will learn some respect for those who are capable of keeping you alive", he stood up and tossed her to the ground. "You may hate me but I don't care, I will teach you how to live for once, you have not been living so far merely hiding".

She moved to hit at him but once she felt his grasp on her wounded arm by the wound she cried out and fell off of him, under his grasp and control. She whimpered and grunted as he tossed her to the ground after standing up. She rolled over and coughed out as her hand grasped her arm, laying on the ground as tears streamed from her face as she laid still. The blood continuing to seep from the wound and she swallowed lightly.

He pointed to her arm then his, "Remember? Now fix it like I did", he moved over to the truck and lifted six out, "Sorry buddy, end of the line for you, shall I make it quick?". He saw the slight nod from his friend and went to pick up the gun.

(Dinner time, be back in 25)

She sighed and did as he had done before squeezing it as it popped out and she cleaned it up with a cry before she slowly wrapped it up and she swallowed. She looked to six and she sighed, shaking her head slowly as she climbed back into the back of the truck.

He took six's tags and slipped them into a pocket before looking away and firing the pistol, he then walked back to the truck and got in, "Looks like we'll be staying in this hole tonight, its too dangerous to go outside unless your trained".

She jumped at hearing the pistol and her eyes closed, sitting in the back of the truck as she hugged her knees to her chest. Hearing him speak though not saying anything to him. Her eyes peered down to the floor of the truck. Cringing every now and then at the pain in her arm after he had shot her and she looked to the side.

"Sulking gets you nowhere", he muttered as he walked off to search the base, he decided to leave her to save time, besides what could be alive in here that he couldn't kill. There had been projects here years ago, trying to mutate me into super beings, but they had all been shut down.

"I'm not sulking. I'm just sitting here." She muttered back to him. She stared out of the window of the truck and she ran her fingers over the cloth on her arms and she bit her bottom lip. Though she knew that she wasn't strong enough to try anything like she just did. He could have easily killed her but he didn't. She rested her head against the seat and closed her eyes. She knew she'd have to respect him...and she sighed.

Holt was walking through some of the smaller service tunnels due to a lockdown on the main ones, No big deal, must have been the base Commanders way of making sure I was trapped. He froze as a shrill shriek rang out from somewhere behind him in the service tunnel, he listened and broke into a run to try and reach the hatch on the other end, he had heard fast movement in the tunnel coming his way.

She crawled out of the truck and cringed a bit, moving over six's dead body and she glanced up to see where three was going. She bit her bottom lip and glanced up, she didn't know what was here and she started to regret that she had left the truck but she kept on walking, trying to follow him but he was way ahead of her.

He stumbled and fell heavily, he rolled over to see what had tripped him, "Holy mother!", there was a torso on the floor of the tunnel and the rest of the body seemed to be all over the walls, "What have you done commander...". He jumped up and set off running from whatever had done this.

She heard Holt yell and she moved quicker, "Holt?" She called out as she saw a dark tunnel and she peered into it, seeing the frame of a body running through it. She breathed in as she slipped into the tunnel and she swallowed about gagging as she body and she gasped. Her hand moving and covering her mouth and nose.

He skidded to a stop hearing her shout his name, "No! Go back its not safe", he was running towards her when it shot out of a side passage and pinned him to the wall, it was like something from a sci-fi movie. It was like a cross between a werewolf and an alien, big dog-like but shiny and hairless.

She shook her head slowly to tell him it was fine but the only thing that came out of her mouth was a high pitched scream as she saw him slammed into the wall by something. Part Wolf part Alien.. part.. Something. She glanced around slowly, "Get off him!" She yelled at the thing, looking for anything to hit it with. She found a rock and chucked it, hitting the back of the Monster and heard it growl.

Holt look over at her with a deathlike glare before going totally limp, the creature then ignored him and turned to face her. It let out that same shriek he had heard earlier and just as it moved to attack, Holt was on his feet again. He grabbed a pipe and tore it from the wall, "OI! buddy!!", it turned to look at him and let out a second shriek as the pipe went through its head. "Run!", Holt bolted for the exit.

She glared but she gasped as it turned towards her, giving a light cry back as she stepped back. Though she saw the pole shoved through it's head. She gasped out and she turned as she ran through the tunnel with him towards the exit. She glanced up as she heard a few more shrieks, just like it. "Holt! There's more!" She gasped out as they were only a few feet from the exit and she gave out a light shriek. Feeling her chest and head hit the concrete and she rolled over as she was drug back a bit. Seeing another creature, "Holt!" She yelled and she crawled back. Her leg instinctively thrust up and kicked it. She pushed herself up and ran to him as it shrieked out.

He grabbed her shirt and practically threw her into the wall behind him before slamming the hatch and sealing the tunnel, "Oh shit", he sank to the ground and began laughing, he slowly got a hold of himself and took a pack of cigarettes from his pocket, he lit one and then held out the pack to her, "You smoke?".

She cringed a bit and shook her head, pushing his hand away. "No..I don't want to kill myself." She said and breathed in softly as her eyes closed, her heart pounding heavily into her chest and she saw the hatch close and she groaned, laying on the ground.

He shrugged and stuck the pack back in his pocket, "Gonna die someday, sooner or later you'll start, everyone does", he chuckled and took at drag, "Hard dealing with death so much ain't it?". He stood up and moved to sit by her, "What did you say your name was?".

"Oh I know." She said and closed her eyes, hearing him sitting down beside her and she breathed in softly. "Oh screw it. Give me one.." She said and she held her hand out softly. She glanced up to him and she smiled, "Naomi.." She said softly, still out of breath a bit by what had just happened and she swallowed.

He took out the pack and handed it to her before showing her a full one, "You'll need it, more than ever where we're going", he then took out a lighter, "This is a zippo, cant buy these anymore but I happen to have two, you loose this and I really will kill you", he chuckled to himself, and put away the full back after setting the lighter down in front of her. "Take it easy if its your first, or you'll cough your lungs out", he smiled slightly.

She grimaced a bit before she placed it in her mouth and lit the cigarette before handing the lighter back into his hand. Holding it, she took in a slow breath before she breathed out and it still got to her. She gasped and coughed out, gagging on it a bit and she laughed softly as her eyes closed, hacking a bit and she swallowed. "Dang.." She said and shook her head before she took in a slow almost longer drag and sighed softly, only coughing a little bit.

"You can only live once you begin to embrace death", he was fond of his little phrases, slowly he drew his pistol and walked over to the hatch it had a small slit in it and through it there were several creatures trying to get out. He placed the cigarette between his lips and aimed with both hands, "You are one ugly piece of mutant shit!", he fired several times through the slit, "Disgusting things", he turned back to Naomi, "Lets move".

Back
Top Bottom