Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Welcome To Hell On Earth (Myself & LunarDysis)

She looked to him, "Yeah. But I don't want they dead." She said and shook her head slowly though she gasped as he yelled out, punched the door and slammed on the breaks. She looked over to him as he got out of the car. She sat for a moment before she crawled over the seat and out of the drivers side. "Then like you said. We need to keep moving.." She said and looked up to him. "Like you said before..you can't help everyone.." She crossed her arms.

He stood with his back to her before slowly turning around and sliding his pistol out of it's holster, "GMC never came out this way before", he paused and stared at her, his eyes dark and angry, "Why now!", he screamed. He raised the gun and pointed at her, things were better for Holt and the others in The Den, then this girl and her family got GMC's attention and now everyone was dying.

"....Holt!, Come in Holt, Three here, I need you man, I'm hurt bad", the message continued and a position was given.

"You're one lucky girl, get in the truck", he climbed in rocking the truck slightly in his haste, he grabbed up the mic, "Hang in there Three, coming to get ya, you wont believe why GMC is out here, I'll show you the reason when we get there", he began driving again, off the road now.

She looked up to him and though she gasped, her hands rose up and she stepped back. Giving a light grunt as her back hit the truck. "Put the gun down.." She growled to him though she glanced over as she heard someone cover over the com. She glared to him before she climbed back into the truck. Irritated that he had pointed the gun at her in anger and she crossed her arms, no longer sad or depressed but pretty PO'd and she sighed softly.

He had been driving in silence for a while before he finally spoke up, "Look, your going to need to start pulling weight soon, The Den is gone, and almost everyone is dead, you have a debt to pay", he patted the gun on his chest and growled. The debt was not of money, no that had been paid, this one was a debt of service for the men who had died in The Den, the ones who kept his gear maintained.

She narrowed her eyes at him, "Well it would be nice if you told me what kind of service." She said and crossed her arms. "I don't understand how first you say you wish you had parents like mine. Then suddenly you switch and say that it's all our fault and that we need to pay our debt." She growled back to him and turned her head away from him.

"I meant parents that are human, and not machine", suddenly paused and looked at her confused, "You didn't know I was a clone?", he pulled up outside a cave in the middle of nowhere. "Stay here, we'll talk about this when I get back", he walked into the cave and after a few minutes and some grunts and a loud yell of pain he returned with another man of the same height. The only difference was the scar patterns and the eyes.

She looked to him and cocked her brow, "No.." She said and shook her head. She opened her mouth and sighed as she sat back as he left. She heard the grunts and the yelling before she saw him emerge out with a man just like him and she moved a bit as they neared the truck. Cocking her brow as they looked almost the same, with only little difference.

He lay the man down in the back, it was clear he had lost consciousness at that moment for his eyes shut and he lay there breathing slowly. "Not too long ago GMC tried to produce merc's like you would with a machine, we were meant to be like servants with no human feelings, that backfired and we broke out, all one hundred of us, before today there was twenty, now there may be just two", he sighed and leaned against the truck. "Born of machines, that's what it means", he tapped the barcode on the back of his hand, "You have one on the back of your neck don't you, only yours tells human details I don't know what they are".

She listened to him before looking down at the unconscious man and she breathed in softly. Though her hand moved back and touched the back of her neck. "We..we do." She said with a nod and she shook her head slowly as she glanced down to the floor of the truck and she shook her head slowly. "Tells of our life, our family, who we are.." She said and shook her head slowly and she touched her head. "I'll help you guys.." She looked up to him with a nod.

"Good, then get in the back and keep Three from bleeding out, at least until I can find another base out there", he hoisted himself into the drivers seat and after the girl was in he pulled away again, heading further into the desert. "Sand Storm do you read, This is Six, I have wounded and precious cargo, requesting shelter", he released the button on the mic and hoped that GMC had not found this place.

"Six, this is Sand Storm, you are clear for entry to Med bay 1", the ground dropped into a ramp in front of them and Holt drove on without worrying or stopping, clearly he had been hear at least once before.

She climbed in and to the back where Three was and she looked to him. Her hands moving to press the cloth along her body with her hands to keep him from bleeding out. she sighed and closed her eyes, the truck bouncing a bit as it continued to drive. Her eyes glanced back up to the front to Six as she heard the other man speak and she shook her head. She couldn't believe that this was happening. She still couldn't think of this as reality, though it would hit her soon.

She felt the truck move a bit and go down the ramp and she bit her lip as she applied more pressure.

Holt stopped the truck in one of the many medical bays and got out to face a much older and shorter man, "Sir, you won't believe what I've got back there, a dying man, and a young girl trying to stop him from dying, so you might want to get the medics in here". He looked worried when the man shook his head slowly before pushing past him, Holt was so surprised he didn't notice his pistol go missing.

The man climbed into the back of the truck and put the gun to Three's head, "Cover your eyes, looks like Three expired early...", he was cut off by Holt's roar.

"Shoot him!!", he screamed at her.

She looked up and she gasped as the man put the gun to his head. "Don't." She said just before Holt yelled out. She didn't even think twice. She gasped and her hands quickly and shakily pulled out Six's pistol. Bringing it up she aimed it right at the other man and quickly pulled the trigger. Seeing the two bullets fly into his chest. She gave a light scream as the bullets shook his body and he fell back. Her hand dropped the pistol and her hands covered six's wounds, shaking above him, falling back as she hit the side of the truck, shaken by the sudden event.

Holt dragged the man from the truck by his hair, he was not shaven like the soldiers "Who's idea is this?!", he screamed at the dying man. His eyes were wild and his mind was racing, in this condition he was most human, prone to acts of violence beyond what was needed and lack of efficiency.

"GMC, The general has my family, he told me to kill you guys off and give him the locations of all the bases if I wanted them to live", his voice was weak but he would live if given the proper treatment.

"This girls family is dead because of GMC, they died to protect her, now you will die to protect us, life is a vicious circle is it not", he slowly drew his combat knife. "Nice and slow", he face was evil and twisted, his rage had consumed him by now.

She heard them speak though seeing Holt bring out the knife and she gasped. She shook her head and turned back to Six, holding the cloth to his wound. Shaking against him still, having not shot a gun before. But most of all, not shot a man. She swallowed and hummed a bit to herself so she could block out the sound of the dying man screaming, tears swelling up in her eyes as some dripped out.

Holt dragged the man to his feet and stood him against the wall, "Try to run and I'll catch you, you know that", he the took a fistful of dog tags from his pocket, "These men died because of you, I took them from Six in the cave that he was hiding in". He then raised the knife, "For each life lost, one stab, and the tag will be inserted as a mark of respect, by you", he pressed the knife into the mans thigh and gave him a tag, which was then with much whimpering pushed into the wound. This went on until all one hundred tags were gone.

Even though she was humming she could hear the cries, the whimpering and the sound of the knife stabbing into the man. Tears streaming down her face as she held the clothe to Six's wounds and she bit her bottom lip. Though she could hear the mans ragged breathing before it stopped. Though the constant sound of the knife sliding into the body sent shivers down her spine as he continued to stab the dead mans body and placing the dog tags into the wounds. She swallowed and waited until Holt was done with it and she looked out to him.

He slowly stood and turned to face her, "Remember this kid, I'm not your guardian angel, I'm the devil, being paid to keep you alive", he laugh suited the name, "And I was paid enough to last your lifetime, so I'll do whatever it takes to see that through, but if my people start dying because of you then the deal is off, and you'll end up like our friend here". He tossed the knife into the mans chest before spitting on the corpse and walking towards the truck, "Staff will most likely be gone or dead, can't save him now".

"No if they start dying because of me, it's not off. You were paid!" She glared at him. "If you're so worried about your people dying because of me. Then why the fuck are you trying to keep me alive." She growled and moved from Six. "You could've just let me die with my parents." She snapped and grabbed the gun from Six's holster and she shook her head slowly. "I'm not even doing anything wrong to make them die. I'm an orphan now. If me.. an Orphan is such a damn threat then just fucking get it over with!" She yelled, having just blown up now as she got out of the car.

He shrugged and touched a button on his armor, a high pitched noise could be heard and then it stopped, "EMF technology, bullets are useless against me", he chuckled and advanced on her, "Well, if your so eager to die, then I'll treat you, more than our friend over there, sound good to you?". He was in front of he almost in seconds his right hand around her throat, the left having grabbed the gun and kept it pointed down, "Still wanna die, make your parents attempt to save you useless".

She heard the noise and she turned her head though she gasped a bit and breathed in as she felt his hand grasp her throat. Her back pressing against the trucks side and her head tilted up a bit. In truth she really didn't want to die, it just over whelmed her, that he would so easily just kill her like the others did. "You're just like the others. If there is someone in your way.. You'll just kill them. Like my parents. You won't kill me because you're getting paid. But If something happens and I get in the way. You will? That's fucked up." She growled to him and squirmed under his grasp. Her hands moving and grabbing at his chest trying to push him back.

"I'm a merc, we have no morals or ethics, if I had any of those things I would be dead long ago, the driver of this truck was thirteen years old, he's better at it than I ever will be because he played in the discarded ones when he was younger", his voice was becoming more and more serpent-like, "In this world its kill or be killed, you think your parents we good people, then how do they know me?".

He let go of her and roared with laughter, "You really don't know do you!".

She heard his roar of laughter after he let her go and her anger got the best of her. "They were good people!" She yelled out before letting her right hand fly up. Feeling her clenched fist meet his jaw. She gasped and grabbed her hand, "They were good people. You just never knew them like me." She snarled and turned as she shoved him back and moved from him. She was very mad at him though secondly she was scared of what he might and what he could do after she had just done that to him.

His laugh only got louder, "Kid, I knew them better than you ever will, you see the real side of a person when their life is involved", he managed to calm himself down, "I am the reason they lived long enough to raise you, and it seems they messed up, your not ready for this world". He raised his gun, "But, back to the point at hand, Goodbye", he cocked the gun and fired, but at the last second he aimed slightly to the right, just missing her, but the movement was barely noticeable.

She saw and heard the gun cock before he fired hearing his last word, 'Goodbye'. It shocked her though she heard the bullet wizz by and she glared to him. "You can't even do it.." She muttered, thankful that either he had missed or he purposely did it. She stepped forward and shoved past him as she moved back to Six. Pushing the cloth back against his wound which was still bleeding and she kept her back to him.

Back
Top Bottom