Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Welcome To Hell On Earth (Myself & LunarDysis)

She heard his voice though it didn't transfer through the first time very well, but hearing him yell at her as best he could she breathed in and her eyes fluttered and she groaned softly. Her head rose and saw Holt on the ground. "W-what happened?" She asked softly and moved forward though was stopped short but the sound of metal hitting the wooden pole. She glanced back and sighed before looking to him, "Are you okay?" She asked softly.

Slowly his body was beginning to return to normal, "I'll be fine, its you I'm worried about, they may have bugged you so we need to find Nikolas", he gripped her restraints in his hands and jerked them apart, after a few tries they broke. "OK, we rest for a bit until your able to move normally again, and then we need to find Moscow", he dragged himself to his feet and leaned against the wall, Just clear your head and then worry about the girl, no more mistakes.

Once the restraints were broke she felt herself falling to the ground with a grunt, the cuffs around the pole having helped her stay up. Her strength slowly returning to her and she groaned as she breathed in and moved her hands to grasp the ground beneath her. It took a little while but she managed to finally get up to her feet and lean against the wall as she touched her head. "Lets go.." She said and kept herself up against the wall.

He looked her up and down when she stood, he straightened up, "Before we go anywhere I need to see something", he raised a hand and placed it flat against the shoulder and gave her a shove. Whether they moved now or waited depended on if she fell or stayed up without support.

She nodded and looked up to him before she grunted out as he pushed shoved her. She almost lost her balance, her hands flying to the side to grasp at the wall. "What the hell?" She asked and glared a bit as she straightened up and moved from the wall before realizing that if she couldn't stand they could leave yet. She bit her lip and sighed, "Lets go."

He nodded this time and his hand went to his underarm holster, he cursed when he found it empty, "Guns are not cheap these days, god damn that old prick", he turned and in his little fit of rage began to walk at a normal persons jogging pace. He slowed to a normal speed after a minute or two and took a few breaths before looking around to decide where to go.

"Hey, wait." She said and ran after him, almost losing her breath as he was walking at his normal pace and she reached him. She glanced around as they both dodged and hid as some of the people passed by as she glanced around. She truly had no idea where they were, so she followed him til they got out.

He emerged from the trees in a deep ditch beside a road on the edge of a small town, it looked almost deserted, the only proof the people lived there was a small boy playing in the street while a woman young enough to be his teenage sister watched. "Naomi, this is what the world outside your home is becoming, mothers are younger this year than last and its getting worse all the time, there are many who would stop it but nobody to lead them, until now", he smiled at her hoping she understood what he had meant.

She stood beside him, her hands grasping his arm lightly and she listened to him before she looked up to him and she returned the small smile. "You?" She asked and nodded her head slowly before looking back out to the girl of her age, watching her child and she sighed softly as she shook her head. "You'd be a great leader to them." She nodded.

He pulled himself up out of the ditch and helped Naomi out after, "I meant you, and your meant to be a smart kid", he chuckled and walked towards the woman and child, "Alexi!", the rest of the sentence was in Russian, the woman looked up and the ran over and hugged him tightly.

"Me? No no.." She said and grunted as she was pulled from the ditch. She watched as the woman ran to holt and hugged him. She couldn't be one to lead them out, she wasn't strong like Holt, neither brave. She stood by the ditch and let him be with the woman as she glanced around and then watching them. She..? Lead them? He must not be thinking straight, the dart must have messed with him.

He walked back towards Naomi with Alexi in tow, "This is one of my friends from childhood, her english was never good as she never really lived anywhere but Russia, she did travel a lot thought, so I will translate for you both whenever you feel the need to ask her something", he then turned to Alexi and asked something in Russian, she led them back towards a small run down house.

She nodded as they began to walk but then she grabbed his hand and stopped him. "Holt are you kidding?" She asked and looked up to him. "I can't Lead them. I'm just a child myself." She said and sighed softly as she looked up to him. "I'm not strong.." She said and touched her index finger, "I'm not brave.." She muttered and touched her middle finger. "I'm not like you.." She sighed as they reached the house and looked to him.

He smiled strangely, "Alexi was younger than you when she and I drove GMC from her village, we did not have any of my current connections or experience, you have me here to teach you and Alexi here will try to help you as well". He walked in and sat down at the table, there was a large bottle sitting in front of him, from the smell anyone could tell it was vodka.

"Oh.." She said softly and sat down at the table and looked to Alexi and gave a soft smile as she saw the bottle and could smell what was in it. Though she leaned back into her chair and she bit her bottom lip. "this..is a nice place." She said trying to be nice towards the woman, about her house and she bit her bottom lip.

He turned to Alexi and translated Naomi's words, Alexi said something and smiled at Naomi, "She says your welcome to stay as long as you need, but I need to get the hell out for once", he laughed with Alexi showing that they were joking.

She smiled at her words and nodded her head before her head jerked to the side. "However long...I need to stay?" She asked and breathed in. "What..about you?" She said and worry suddenly struck her face and she shook her head quickly as she stood up. She wouldn't have made it, if it wasn't for Holt and her chest rose and fell quickly.

"I need to go to Moscow, Alexi will take care of you, she can understand more english than she can speak", he walked out of the room and came back holding an AK-47, "This was the first gun I ever touched, I'm surprised she kept it".

She glanced to the side and breathed out softly, as much as she hated him at first she grew almost attached to him and she wasn't happy that he was going to moscow. "Why can't I come?" She asked and moved over to him, "I'm old enough." She crossed her arms and have a light huff.

"You need to stay here where its safe ok?", he said something quickly to Alexi before he walked outside to the garage, he opened the large doors and looked in at the huge black truck, it was an old flatbed from before the wars, making it easy to stow away in.

She moved back over to the table and sat down, staring at the floor as she heard Holt leave to the garage. She breathed in softly and shook her head, she felt safer around Holt. But maybe he was right..it was safe here for now. She stood up before she looked to Alexi and sighed, "Sorry." She said before stepping out of the house and crossing her arms, as she knelt down slowly.

He pulled open the drivers door and lifted himself up into the cab, he pressed down the warmer switch and sat there waiting for the oil to be warm enough to start the engine. He pulled a picture from his pocket and examined it as he always did, it was of him and one of his other friends from before the war.

She looked over as Alexi motioned for her to come inside, following her she led her to the garage where Holt was in the truck. Probably to have Naomi say goodbye, but all she muster was a half glare, half frown. She moved over to the truck and tapped on the window. "Are you coming back..?" She looked up to him.

He shrugged, "If my friends are still friends then yes, which is why you need to stay here, you wouldn't last in Moscow", it sounded almost like he was egging her on. He said something in russian to Alexi, his voice was soft but firm, a moment later and she had left them alone in the garage, "Take this", he held out his tags, like any other soldier he had to carry them, "In case I don't make it".

She sighed and lifted her hands up to take the dog tags and she looked at them before placing them around her neck. "You'll make it. You're Holt.." She said and looked back up to him. Opening the door to the truck she leaned in a bit and as best as she could, hugged him and slowly pulled away. "Be careful." She shut the door and frowned as she stood in the garage by the door and she turned before entering the house.

Back
Top Bottom