Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

In the Hall of the Mountain Queen (CasualVelociraptor x Alisa_Perne)

Sita bowed her head in understanding and acknowledgement, she felt like a child being scolded, although it was a well deserved scolding. "I understand. Thank you for your kindness and forgiveness Kalisha. Without your kind heart holding us all together I fear we would fall apart." She pulled Kalisha in and hugged her. "Thank you." She whispered, "You were always kind to me no matter what the situation, I am convinced that if anyone does have anything close to infinite patience, its you."

The First Battle of Mt. Klandethan (June 17th, 1893) commences
Kalisha exhaled all the tension away from her chest when Sita hugged her. For all the vampire's faults, Kalisha had seen her grow a little these past seven years, for she never would have hugged Kalisha so freely upon their first meeting, nor treated her with such adoration outside of sex (in a similar manner as she'd treated Alice.)

"I love you too," Kalisha said. "Now, let's get back on the ship and make sure Akari's alright."

Once they did, however, Kalisha could sense something different in the air; almost like a smell but not quite. More acrid, bitter...musky? It was hard to tell what was going on with how the storm tossed The Leaky Bucket to and fro, and the sound of the mysterious neighs infused with the ship. Yet, Kalisha gave Chloe a lot of credit for being able to fly this thing on a calm day, as she had no idea what young Guthrie was going on about, talking to herself as she checked on oil, steam, and coolant gauges, and fought with the wheel, yet made it look like a delicate dance.

And then a horrifyingly loud "GAROOOOOUUUUU!" that sounded a lot like Ronan rang out around the mountainside, and in response, dozens of Shadow Accord guards started firing their bows, homemade grenade launchers, and rifles (once their ears stopped ringing) at blurry, dark shapes revealed for a moment through the rain...

That then also started sprouting fire from their hands (as well as other elements) and hurling it out towards the castle as they charged, which werewolves would not normally be able to do. All Chloe could do now was try to get to the castle rooftop as quickly as possible, because landing anywhere else would be suicide without any guns to defend itself with. (If there had been any guns on it when she took over the pirate ship and crashed it, they hadn't survived.)

Last edited:
"Fools." Sita said, "Kalisha, make sure this thing gets back in one piece and protect Chloe, I'm going down to greet our guests, grab what weapons you can when you land and fire at them from the walls." She pulled Kalisha close and gave her a fiery kiss on the lips, a fire in her eyes they had not seen in a long time, truth was Sita was at home in battle the most, she reveled in in it, and she loved and cherished it. "See you soon, don't forget my sword." She said, stepping off the Leaky Bucket and plummeting towards the earth. She landed on her feet with a hard thud and took off running towards the conflict. "THIS IS MY HOME AND YOU SHALL NOT TAKE IT FROM ME!" She shouted as she bared her fangs putting her fist through one of the stragglers chest and ripping out his heart, and with that, she became a blur, charging headlong into battle.

"Oh, I didn't know us vampires could land like that. Cool! Peace out, my btiches," Sajida laughed as she followed Sita by jumping off the ship as it slowly started descending towards the castle.

"These girls sometimes," Kalisha sighed and slapped her own forehead. Chloe didn't say anything because she was too focused on keeping the ship aloft.

"FINALLY, I FEEEEED!" Sajida then cried as she sank her teeth into a particularly large werewolf, who didn't flinch and slapped her away before ripping an entire tree out of the ground and slapping Sita across the clearing with it. The fisherwoman had forgotten in all her years of isolation that, although she was able to drink his blood, werewolves were immune to being turned by vampires, and given in to the hunger. Soon, she was lifted off the ground by one massive paw around her neck and could feel her airway and spine being crushed, despite her bites on his thumb and attempts to struggle.

Meanwhile, Akari was shooting several werewolves in the face, but they were now being backed up by elves with deadly arrows and spells, and she knew that Tyvanwek's full might would bear down upon them soon. A wind spell knocked her on her back, followed by an ice spell pinning her arm and Siphon to the ground, and an enchanted arrow blocking her ability to melt into the earth with Darkness. Clearly, she was being kept alive for him, and that was worse than death to her.

Then the rancher, who felt way over her head, sat on the side of the ship next to the angle pulleys and balloon raiser cleats when she heard the thunderstorm and got an idea. "Chloe, get me up into the clouds!" Kalisha exclaimed.

Sita flew, and she flew far, for a second the velocity overwhelmed her, then she remembered one thing, she could actually fly. She used the momentum and threw herself upright then kicked off a tree, splintering it and rocketed forward, she found the big one who was holding Sajida bore through his entire body with hers in a glorious explosion of blood and bone. she came out the other side and landed on the ground, covered in blood, her eyes had a fire behind them she had not felt in years. The werewolves roared again, and something primal awaked in her. She looked to Sajida and gave a nod, then let out a roar of her own as she bared her fangs and dashed to Akari. She tore the arrow out of her, clawed her own wrist open and dripped blood onto the wound on Akari so it would heal, she was alive! She felt the rush of battle and it revitalized her tired bones and her weary brain. This was the moment, it was do or die, and she was not very good at dying.

"TYVANWEK!" She shouted, "FACE ME IN SINGLE COMBAT BEFORE I SLAUGHTER YOUR ENTIRE ARMY!" Thunder crashed around her, "OR ARE YOU TOO AFRAID OF THE QUEEN OF THE MOUNTAIN?!!" She shouted and roared at the wolves approaching her, an arrow headed straight for her, but unlike her compatriots her reflexes were not of this world, she caught the arrow and snapped it in two with one hand. She roared a thunderous battle cry and waited for him to answer her challenge.

"You have to teach me that sometime, babe. That was fucking awesome!" Sajida cried, thinking both that she definitely would've wanted to know how to fly, as opposed to just falling spectacularly, and that she was in fact lucky to have Sita in her life. Moments later, Sita's fellow vampire yelled, "Look out!" as the werewolf that Sita had just punched a hole in by flying through him healed over his wound (though it was very tentative and the skin still raw), when she'd never known werewolves to be able to heal themselves. Then he howled, grabbed onto Sita's left hand, and bit off two fingers, just before Akari fatally decapitated him with the Siphon.

Unfortunately, Sita's wound would not heal due to the bacteria in werewolf saliva counteracting her healing factor, but drippings of her blood provided salves to Akari and Sajida for even major bullet and arrow wounds as well as spell burns that managed to get through Akari's Darkness armor and Sajida's healing factor. Powered by this blood and their fury, the three of them were cutting down werewolves, elves, and mercenaries of all different species left and right with their blades, crossbow, and in Sajida's case a grenade launcher left behind by a dying Shadow Accord soldier whose blood Sajida had secretly drunk, justifying it to herself as a way to grant him mercy.

Meanwhile, Tyvanwek sat silently on his now colossal oliphaunt behind a copse of trees. This creature, like Ronan and all the werewolves of his savage tribe, had been mutated by the injection of the truly beautiful philtervirus into her veins. He didn't answer the challenge, his superior mind too proud to stoop to the brash vampiress's level...just yet. Then Kalisha threw down lightning from her arm- made of rare Dwemer tech, he noted with glee- onto his forces below, shocking a hundred soldiers to death. In response, he sent one of his personal dragons careening through the castle and utterly destroying such a pathetic structure, to chase down the airship after it finished burning all the Shadow Accord defenders still living inside. If Sita managed to fly through the air and kill this truly powerful specimen, then and only then would he consider fighting her head on.

"Dragon." Sita said, as she looked up, "That.....is........mine!" She shouted and ran up the wall vertically, flipped off it and rocketed towards the dragon, not even Sita could punch through a dragons armor, but they all had the same weakness, their eyes, she would have to steer it away from the castle and the girls and their allies, there was only one way to end this, and it would be at Tyvanwek's feet, she grabbed the attention of the dragon the only way she could think how, she roared back at it, dragons would never turn down a challenge from a rival alpha, and she would be recognized as one. As it turned its ugly head and headed her direction she flew high into the sky and she spotted something. A hideously mutated Oliphaunt, that had to be where he was, she was sure of it. No one else would be on something so preposterously ostentatious. She lead the dragon straight towards it. A fire in her eyes and a grin on her lips, soon, it would all be over.

Not yet, pathetic girl. You have to EARN the right to die by my hand, Tyvanwek dismissively told Sita in her head, and then had his oliphaunt trumpet so loudly that everyone on the battlefield, friendly or not, was knocked on their backs. Oliphaunts, and their long-extinct mammoth ancestors, had the ability to trumpet for several minutes at a time in order to deter elves who had mutated into dragonlings and then early, two-legged common dragons. It had also been a powerful defense against those extinct giants who dragons had walked amongst and then succeeded as apex predators, the dinosaurs, and remained so to this day against Goliaths, the Empire's artificial predators.

In order to keep their ears from exploding, since they were so close to the shockwave, Akari kissed Sajida passionately and melted with her into the Void temporarily. Thankfully, Kalisha and Chloe were far above the fray, but it became difficult for either of them to concentrate.

The dragon had not in fact been damaged by any of this, as the Imperial Army knew all too well that it would take significant ordinance to kill even a single dragon. However, its sensitive ears were bothered by the trumpeting of its monstrous friend, so it shook its carriage-sized head as it closed its ear flaps to dampen the noise, turning to face the alpha that had dared challenge it. Then it combined cool water and heated fire magic, and hurled both types of Destruction school spells at Sita from its massive gas bladder, sending her back with a tsunami of water...a boiling tsunami, in fact.

Last edited:
The water hit Sita like a ton of bricks, and knocked her out of the sky, she plummeted to the earth and hit the ground hard enough to make a small crater, she opened her eyes to see skin missing on her arm and she could feel the blood running out of her face, she brought her hand to touch it and felt the bare flesh beneath, she tried to stand but was hit with a crippling pain that traveled up her left leg and made contact with her brain, she let out a scream. 'No!' she thought, 'It can't be over, not like this.' she laid there, helpless, waiting for herself to heal or be eaten by the dragon, or trampled by his monstrous oliphant, whichever came first.

Seconds later, Sajida popped out of the ground and gasped, β€œTh-that was some freaky shit you showed me, Akari. Never do that agai- SITA!” Then she tried to figure out how to open her vein so that Sita could be healed, but she’d never done that before.

β€œShhhh…” Akari said as she got out of the Void. β€œStop drawing attention this way and go and help Kali with her dragon problem. I’ve got Sita, I promise.”

She still didn’t entirely know how she felt about Sita, as on the one hand her mind had nearly been ripped to pieces from how good, loved and safe Sita had made her feel, and on the other hand there was her removal of Akari’s mask. But as Kalisha jumped down from The Leaky Bucket and landed a thunderous lightning punch with her clockwork arm that stunned the dragon and Sita hit its armor repeatedly with her grenade launcher, then bit it but couldn’t find a vein, Akari instead focused on shaping Darkness armor around Sita; whatever complicated shit she felt, she needed Sita to live to be able to sort any of it out.

β€œThere you go…now, once you heal yourself, kill that son of an overgrown lizard for me,” Akari said as she gave Sita the Siphon, now protected from direct contact with her skin by the armor, and then swam through the ground towards Tyvanwek’s oliphaunt.

Sita stood, she held out her arms, she had many questions, but no time to ask them, she was holding the siphon, and she did not feel her very life leaving her body as she held it. She was able to stand, and hold the one weapon that could kill this thing, and right now, that is all that matters. She took to the skies again and flew headlong at the dragon, and it inhaled and blew its breath at her again, 'No! Not again!' She thought, she had no time to dodge, she put her hands up to her face to try to protect herself, then, all at once the water formed a bubble around her as she floated there.

β€œWait…what the fuck?!” Sajida wondered. Moments before the impact of the water, she’d reached out her left hand and wished for Sajida to be safe, and now it appeared that she was…but why? How?

She didn’t care right now, as she kept her left hand held, while also distracting the monster with grenade shots while Kalisha harassed it with lightning. Even so, it was able to fly around and hurl water at them, which both they and The Leaky Bucket had to dodge.

Then the flow of battle was overturned when the surviving Shadow Accord soldiers, given a modicum of protection by the Darkness swirling around them, rolled out an ancient superballista that had been long hidden beneath the castle and made a single crucial shot with a fifty foot harpoon at the dragon, piercing the thin left wing and pinning it to the ground as it deafeningly shrieked from the pain. Then they blew themselves up with shaped Wilco whale sludge charges to kill as many werewolves as possible and try and kill the oliphaunt, which was conspicuously missing its rider. A large portion of the werewolf forces were incinerated, but the clever pachyderm realized what was happening and retreated into the forest before anything hit it.

So where was Tyvanwek?

In the meanwhile, Sajida knew she had to snap Sita out of her funk and yelled, β€œDO IT! NOW!”

Last edited:
Sita kills a dragon, as promised
Sita let out a battle cry as she saw her moment, this was it, right now, she had said she would kill the dragon, and now, with the help of her friends, whom she was starting to value more and more with each second, she lunged at the beast with a blinding speed, the fastest she had ever moved, the siphon in her hand she plunged not only the blade, but her entire body, blade first into its eye, and she burst out the other eye socket in a glorious explosion of blood and bone, the beast cried out one last time before letting out a death rattle that would shake the heavens. "TYVANWEK!" She shouted as she took to the sky, the beast had fled, and she knew Akari would be coming for Tyvanwek, which means she would need the siphon, she took a deep breath and tried to find calm as she reached out to Akari through the link they had formed during their brief intercourse in the spirit realm. "Akari." She called out.

β€œYes, Sita?” Akari asked as she emerged from the ground next to the vampire, wondering how Sita’s brief encounter with her had given her the ability to project her thoughts. She was pretty tired, though, from all the Darkness energy she’d expended on this battle. Running away from an oliphaunt had not made things any easier for Akari, and she knew that Sita had been pretty banged up.

It seemed that Kalisha and Sajida were also panting to recover their strength, and all from fighting one dragon. Now with their entire Shadow Accord company scattered to the winds, more elvish soldiers and werewolves approaching, and perhaps even more dragons on the horizon, they only had moments to figure out where Tyvanwek was, perhaps regroup with Chloe (the thief’s eyes nervously darted to The Leaky Bucket, hoping she was alright and unsure how to get to her in this weather) and either kick his ass or retreat. Though, Akari didn’t know how they were going to handle escaping with the curse keeping Sita tied to the mountain.

This was much too many unknowns for the careful, crafty young thief.

"Your weapon." She said, handing it to Akari, "Now, lets find him and cut out his heart." She grinned and took to the skies and shouted, "There may come a time where I will die in battle as is my destiny, but today, IS NOT THAT DAY!" She shouted as she plummeted to the ground landing in the thick of the fight, throwing bodies everywhere, literally beating someone with someone else, she grabbed a nearby elf by the leg and threw him into a werewolf, then proceeded to pick up another and beat his friend half to death with its corpse before stomping on his head, she let out a thunderous battle roar.

Tyvanwek reveals himself and holds Chloe hostage, demanding Akari back.
Akari meditated a moment to regain her composure while the smokey shadows that made up her Darkness armor pealed off of a now fully healed Sita and back onto her, and indeed, she did feel a bit less tired now. But all of that returning energy was zapped away in an instant as she dropped to her knees, held her head and screamed.

For she could sense that her sister in Darkness, Chloe, was now writhing in pain- from what, she didn’t know- and their connection and close proximity to one another made them. The fellow Shade could be seen kneeling in the same manner as The Leaky Bucket landed on the ground, with Tyvanwek’s left hand entangled in Chloe’s red hair, glowing brightly and rendering her immobile, and his right hand carrying Alice’s hair, which was disrupting Akari’s powers in a similar manner, but from a distance.

β€œYou want me?” Tyvanwek demanded, as his victorious troops pulled back and formed a perimeter.

β€œThen just try and come get me, and they both die…or you can give me Akari, who seems to be angry you anyway”- though how he knew that, he kept close to his chest- β€œand I’ll give you back the Destroyer Artifact, and leave everyone else here under benevolent Confederation protection from the threat of the Empire. The choice is fairly easy here, even for a rash woman such as yourself.”

β€œI- I can go,” Akari whispered. β€œThis artifact, and Chloe’s safety, are more important than me. If he reunites it with Alice…” She paled to think.

"No." Sita said with resolve, and then she looked at Tyvanwek, "Better idea, you and I are gunna fight. Winner takes all. One of us dies, right here, right now." Her eyes lit aflame, "You have messed with my family, YOU TOOK MY LOVE FROM ME OUT OF YOUR GREED! YOU CURSED ME TO THIS MOUNTAIN!" She let out a thunderous roar, "I swear, this night, I will taste your blood and tear into your neck even if it means my death, I will show the rest of the world that even the Tyrant King can bleed." She bared her teeth "Put the girl down, its me you want, its always been me Tyvanwek, now fight me and decide our fates!"

Tyvanwek accepts Sita’s challenge of single combat
β€œI- I’m not a girl,” Chloe sniffed, feeling a little stung at feeling this vulnerable after how hard she’d fought him to defend her airship, her life’s work really.

β€œYou certainly won’t be when I’m done with you, Miss Guthrie,” Tyvanwek grinned, his voice dripping with self confidence in his victory. Then he smacked Chloe’s ass to send her to the others while he added, β€œNow stay quiet, dear. The grownups are having a disagreement.”

β€œDistinguished soldiers of my army, honored guests,” he gestured to the assembled crowd and winked in the direction of Sita’s lovers and the Shadow Accord prisoners as well.

β€œEnjoy this rare entertainment. I do not plan on repeating it- well, in public anyway,” he asserted after taking off his shirt. He knew, that would not only would his victory allow him to plow the fresh new fields that Sita had brought him, but also form a line of women from both sides of tonight’s battle looking for some relief with him, or mercy from him. It was not an uncommon practice between superiors and inferiors in Confederate military commands, but he practically wrote the field manual on seducing a young, impressionable female soldier. Tyvanwek was also almost certain that he had several children, but no one had come forward asking him to take care of them...yet, and so he ignored that possibility.

β€œFisticuffs only, or they die,” Tyvanwek declared at last as he got into a fighting stance.

Last edited:
"Happily." Sita said as she circled him, like a wolf circling its prey , she wanted to test him before she killed him, see a weakness, so she lunged at him, but in a feint she ducked to the side at the last second, just out of his reach, to see if he was fast enough, or if he was that cocksure that he would already see the move and not act towards it. Either way, if he caught her, she would be ready to reverse immediately and pin him.

"I would call that a nice try...if you take me for a simpleton like yourself," Tyvanwek said, continually goading the vampire in hopes she would make a mistake. At the same time, he jabbed his fists back and forth while shuffling side to side on the wooden deck of the airship. "You'll have to give me more than that, bloodsucking bitch."

"That? That is the best insult you could provide? Literally calling me what I am?" Sita laughed, "If that was an effort to rile me up in hopes to make me angry, you should know two things, one, I've waited for this moment for years, you cannot break my focus, and two, I will taste your flesh and you will find out how much a bloodsucking bitch I am." She grinned and dashed at him, her fist low but aimed high, if he went low, he would catch the blow right to his throat and she would swing around with her other hand to grab his throat and sink her teeth in, if he went high, she would have to adjust and attempt the maneuver anyway.

Tyvanwek smirked. Straight to the point. I like that, he thought. If we'd met under different, less...murder her beloved circumstances, she'd make a decent Queen of Ananka. For his ambitions were far higher than simply Lord Governor...and Tyrant King did have a nice ring to it.

Eh, what the heck. I might let her live and fuck her anyway. Especially if she begged.

Long before he had been a merciless general, he had been a Tengwest martial arts master. High Elvish for "Code of Signs," it broke down all combat maneuvers into distinctive possibilities, called Signs, and attempted to predict by observation of subtle tensing of muscles, eye twitches, even breathing what an opponent might do. Her preference, it seemed, was for low aimed to high, so he blocked her high, then reversed her momentum with practiced strength and delivered a right hook to the left side of her head.

Last edited:
She leaned in to the right hook, and used the momentum to swing back around and sink her fangs deep into his neck, his blood ran warm into her mouth, and she thought she had achieved victory as she pushed into him and wrapped her arms around him and leaned forward, aiming to push him over and finish him by tearing out his throat.

Tyvanwek castrates Sita and pops her jaw, claiming victory for the Confederacy. TW: Genital mutilation, Transphobia
While Sita was biting him and he was pushing against her face to try to dislodge her sharp teeth from his throat, he felt her penis against his leg through his uniform and gurgled out in disgust, "Erimdanaithhhh..." the elvish word for "between man and woman," usually applied to those elves who did not choose male or female genitalia when they had the opportunity to do so at 18, a ceremony called "First Flowering." To him, her gender confusion explained everything. And so he set about un-confusing her, by kneeing her in the crotch, after which he hooked his right hand through her bottom lip and yanked back hard to pop out her jaw and finally pull her off him. Then, when she was staggered, he reached under her dress and pulled on her shaft with all his might, ripping it free of her pelvis.

"You have no power here any more, wench! I claim Mt. Klandethan in the name of the Confederation of Allied Peoples at Ananka!" he declared, able to use the full name of his polity even as blood spilled down the holes of his windpipe, then raised her penis aloft and tossed it off the side of the mountain. "And I will inaugurate my triumph with your blood. Now die!" he then added after he picked up Sita's prized sword on the ground and raised his arm to stake her in the heart- the only true way to kill a vampire.

The other girls, after taking a moment to recoil in horror, were about to attack him with all their powers, but Ronan, so covered in boils and pus from the philters he'd been subjected to that he was barely recognizable, used the last of his sanity to howl, "GOOOOOOOO NOOOOOW!" and then dived onto Tyvanwek, knocking him off the side of the parked airship and back onto the ground. Many of the other werewolves were still fighting the infection too, and attacked their comrades and the elves, infecting them with the virus and causing an all-out brawl, as Tyvanwek called for his dragons and fought Ronan mightily.

Sajida drew the rain around them again and rained grenades as well to protect the four of them from the few elves who realized they were getting away and fired off fiery arrows at the gigantic balloon containing flammable steam, Kalisha hurled thunderbolts, and Akari's crossbow counteracted the longbows. Chloe, meanwhile, had been secretly preparing the engine the whole time, and had her hands on the wheel in case she needed to tilt the bastard off the side.

However, once they were aloft and heading away from the mountain, she stopped the bleeding on the stump where her cock had once been with a handkerchief she tied around it, then popped Sita's jaw back into place and said, "Stay with me, okay? I can't lose you...I can't lose somebody else I love."

Last edited:
Sita coughed and let out a cry of pain as her jaw was popped into place, she grabbed the handkerchief, "At least he...." Sita lost consciousness altogether, she lost hope, she had lost the fight, Tyvanwek had taken her love, and at last he had taken her home. She felt the curse pulling on her, calling her back to the mountain, it made her drift in for just a second, "I'm sorry." She said, "I...I couldn't stop him, the curse, its pulling me back, just let me go."

Back
Top Bottom