Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

In the Hall of the Mountain Queen (CasualVelociraptor x Alisa_Perne)

"As you wish." Sita said as she reared her head back and then bit into Kalisha's neck, and let her blood flow freely into her mouth, while she sucked on the woman, she fucked her with all the force she could muster, after a good ten seconds of drinking, she pulled back and bit her tongue and let her blood heal the wounds and then she reared her head back and rubbed her chin and throat, as the blood ran down it, all the while plowing the woman. "So....fucking....mmmh." She pounded harder, "I'm going to fill you."

β€œYeah, I need all that fucking cum, baby! And, I- I- AAAAAAAAAGGGGGH!!!” Kalisha shrieked as she climaxed. At the same time, a thunderclap rocked the mountain. That startled Chloe and sent her quietly scrambling to the guest room to hide under her blankets.

Sita felt Kalisha's orgasm and this pushed her to pound the woman harder through the orgasm and into her own, she gripped the side of the bed and let out a loud moan that was a borderline scream as she began to cum inside Kalisha, she thrust forward with a few more pumps until she finally collapsed on top of Kalisha, cock still inside her and throbbing as she kissed the woman on the neck and gazed into her eyes.

β€œOh, baby, that was...phew! Any woman you fall in love with is fucking lucky,” Kalisha chuckled. β€œI’ll consider it my sacred duty to help you woo whoever you want, just as long as you feel for them for the right reasons. But now I must take my leave, Lady Sita, and retire to my own guest room. Sajida appears to have left, but I shall enjoy conversing with you and Chloe in the morning,” she added before peeling herself apart from the vampire and departing to her room naked. Meanwhile, Chloe shuddered and finished touching herself.

Sita laid in bed, the fires of desire now quenched thanks to Kalisha. Her mind wandered to Sajida and hoped she was okay, then to Chloe, whom she still had a desire to bed, but she now realized this desire should be held back as her real desire to bed Chloe was because of her resemblance to Alice, the woman she truly loved. It also occurred to Sita that Kalisha had not explained the vision they had both seen. She made a mental note to mention this to Kalisha in the morning as she drifted off to sleep.

Kalisha woke up the next morning in a cold sweat, still not sure what the answer to Sita’s questions about their visions last night was. She’d only ever even heard of souldances once, and piling last night’s psychedelic union with Sita on top of the one brush she’d had with them made ten years worth of fumbling half-answers into more maddening questions.

When she was very young, she’d asked her father what they were after hearing it from the other kids. While flush with embarrassment, he explained that they were an ancient ritual that all cultures had used at one time for two people to determine if their souls were meant to be together. When little Kalisha asked how that worked, he clammed up and told her to go back to sleep.

Much later, at the tender age of 15, she’d given her virginity to Aillen, an older tribal warrior. In the act of lovemaking, Kalisha experienced pure light washing over her entire body when she orgasmed and gasped in terror as people who were miles away- her father, her brother, the Elders themselves- seemed to appear in front of her. But she’d had plenty of sex with men and women that she’d loved much more deeply since, and had never experienced that kind of bliss again until now with Sita, who she was sure she loved but didn’t know whether Sita could really love another now or was still hung up on Alice.

So she was still very stumped about what the purpose of the visions last night were as she got dressed and dragged herself out to the stables to finish butchering Gambit, drain as much blood as she could for Sajida and Sita’s appetites, and then cook him for her and Chloe. Her ennui and determination to complete her appointed task kept her from noticing Chloe walking out in a towel towards the bathroom, Sajida skulking in through a hidden underground entrance, or anything that Sita might be doing this morning.

Sita awoke an hour or so later, she stood up, and put on a robe before walking downstairs. Her castle felt empty, but she knew the others were there, she caught the scent of blood first and went straight to Kalisha, she surprised her by sneaking up behind her, wrapping her arms around her shoulders and kissing her neck, "Kalisha, my darling, last night was wonderful." She kissed her neck again.

Kalisha gasped as Sita embraced her, then smiled before tenderly stroking the vampire’s hair from behind and purring, β€œI agree...it was very fun.” She shivered at Sita’s nickname for her, then added while placing two gentle hands atop the Lady’s hands that were on her stomach, β€œI’m sorry, but I haven’t been able to make much more sense of our souldance from last night. Maybe we can take a break from trying to think about it? Just take this slow and see where it goes?”

Sajida, meanwhile, was about to enter the stables to apologize to Kalisha for traumatizing her, as well as apologize to Sita for attacking her and perhaps suggest another time to finally get their frustrations out of their systems. That was, until she saw Sita with Kalisha and slinked out of the way with a sigh.

Figures that she’d pick someone easier to be with than me, Ms. Dhawan now thought. But no sooner had she turned around than Chloe beamed up at her, twirling her fiery hair while wearing the most innocent white dress that Sajida just wanted to rip her out of before sitting on the freckled woman’s face.

β€œYeah?” the Surai fisherwoman wondered as Chloe carefully checked out her makeup and garb that made her a truly alluring yet deathly creature.

β€œI just wanted to say that, um, thank you. Giving myself to you was...the best decision I’ve ever made.”

As Chloe threw a hug around the stiffening vampire’s shoulders, Sajida was glad that she’d been able to make Chloe feel safe in her introduction to sex, but was upset that she hadn’t gotten the same courtesy from life. She’d hoped for something similar with Sita, but instead had been constantly reminded of Sita’s seniority in the dying vampire species.

β€œI’m going up to work on my airship this morning, if you care to join me.”

β€œMaybe in a bit,” Sajida said, but made no move to follow Chloe as she went up to the roof, instead waiting for the blood from Gambit to be served.

"Agreed." Sita whispered into Kalisha's ear as she nipped at her earlobe. Sita could sense Sajida's frustration, as was their bond, any vampire that turned someone always was able to feel them, not over mountains and seas of course, but at a close distance like this. She could feel it. "If you would do us both the pleasure of pouring the blood I have some fences to mend." Sita said softly before turning and walking over to Sajida.

"Hey." she said softly, "About last night, it was...it was partially my fault, I fear I had lost my lust for life heh. If that makes any sense being dead and all, but, I just got so frustrated that war will be on my doorstep any day now, and I am so tired of fighting I wanted to end myself and I never had the courage to do it. I hoped that maybe by provoking you to do it, it would somehow be easier." she put a hand on Sajida's shoulder, "You know, I can sense your emotional distress, I am not spoken for yet." She smiled.

β€œThe Sita I saw last night...that’s not the Queen Sita I heard so much about in the hushed whispers of wizened old traders,” Sajida replied with a huff. Meanwhile, Kalisha was draining the blood into great oak barrels that seemed tailor-made for that very purpose.

She then slapped Sita for her cowardice last night and hissed. β€œI thought you could make entire armies cower in fear? I thought your voice could rattle the mountain? Where is that Sita? Hm? Because the outside world is coming whether we like it or not. And while it might not’ve been my choice, this mountain is my home too, so I won’t accept you taking the cowards’ way out!”

Sajida paused briefly to contemplate what she meant by spoken for. β€œAnd Sita, we’re a loooong way from me ever even contemplating being with you in that way. So don’t get your hopes up.”

"Kalisha, please ignore what happens next." Sita turned to Sajida and picked her up by the throat, lifting her off the ground, her eyes turned a hungry crimson, "Is this the Sita you wanted?" she growled as her fangs slid out, "The Sita that would rip your throat out for calling me a coward." she started to squeeze, "Hmm? Want me to pop your head off your neck like pulling a tomato off the vine?" she growled. "Would a coward do that?" after another squeeze she sat Sajida down. "A moment of weakness is not cowardice."

β€œTouch me like that ever again,” Sajida snarled after being put back down, β€œand you’ll wander this mountain alone after everyone sees what a monster you are. Or perhaps more like a child, making people into toys and then breaking them when they won’t do your bidding?

β€œUh...food is ready,” Kalisha said nervously as she placed down the oak barrels for Sajida and Sita to tap for blood. β€œSita, can you go upstairs and let Chloe know?”

"Oh I'll touch you like that and you will like it." Sita said as she licked Sajida's lips to tease her. Their relationship had always been rocky a mix of repressed sexual desires and anger. This was nothing new, they would probably fuck later and make up again.

"Sure thing." Sita said as she sauntered off to the castle. "Chloe?" she called out as she walked up the stairs, "There is food ready." She stopped and heard no answer. "Chloe? Don't make me sniff you out."

Chloe was bent over the wreckage of her airship, completely lost in thought. In just about an hour, she’d managed to arrange thousands of airship parts, fabric, and articles in all the right places, and now her giant, improvised mural was all over the castle roof. The only sensation that occurred to her was whale oil residue on her hands, which made them quite sticky.

Sita continued searching the castle till she caught the scent of whale oil and headed for the roof, "Chloe?" she called out, looking at all the spare parts on the roof. "You up here?"

Chloe didn’t acknowledge Sita’s arrival on the roof, instead muttering engineering jargon to herself. Her nice dress was now covered in whale oil grease as she absentmindedly wiped her hands on the silk and scraped through her tools. But, apart from tying the fringe up around her legs to not step on anything, she didn’t notice the state of her clothes or her messy mop of fire beneath her helmet. On top of it was a magnifying glass over the right eye, which Chloe was starting to properly inspect and reassemble some of the smaller pieces of her ship that would take too much effort to teach anyone else how to do.

Meanwhile, Sita would hear Kalisha’s advice in her head again: β€œPerhaps ask Chloe about things she likes, such as...What it’s like to fly. Funny stories about people she’s brought up in her airship. What she likes about Radiant City. Fond childhood memories she has- during which she’ll maybe mention Alice.”

"Hey." Sita said walking over to Chloe, "When do you think this will be fixed? I have always wanted to know what its like to fly. Maybe, you can tell me?" Sita smiled. "Is it super freeing?"

β€œThis old girl remains pretty intact, actually. Sure, it came apart, but it came apart, well, correctly. Instead of like, pieces snapping in half. Weird. Probably just got lucky. So I’m guessing, like, a few weeks. And then another few weeks of testing to make sure she can withstand the storm. For that, I may need Kalisha’s help, but it’s too hard to explain,” Chloe answered without making eye contact.

But then she sighed happily as she realized Sita was taking an interest in her career. In her, really. It was rare that anybody did; Alice of course did, but that was it. Even then, she could sometimes seem mentally far away as she tried to protect Chloe from whatever was going on, but that wasn’t her fault necessarily.

And the question was very interesting, actually. Perhaps the idea of seeing a woman as an airship pilot was too radical for most, as nobody really knew how to start small talk with her, or engage with her in general apart from as a tour guide. (And, to be fair to them, she didn’t know much about how to do small talk either, and hadn’t had much practice in Edinar.)

β€œWell, yes and no,” she said after pondering it for a moment and beaming up at Sita. β€œNo, because I’m not a dragonling, or a faerie, and so staying up in the air requires a lot of work. Like, it’s amazing I have time for anything else when there’s so many systems to check, like the wheel, and the rudder, and the pneumatics, and the engine, and the...”

Once Chloe realized she was trailing off, she course corrected by saying, β€œBut once you do that work and are just flying, it becomes a truly amazing experience. Like...someone made a luminograph of the Divine Gathering, a series of jagged mountains in western Gudaria I saw a month ago, but it doesn’t capture the majesty of this view. I...could go back there sometime. With you. If you want.”

With that, Chloe blushed and handed the light etching off to Sita, showing how it looked like several gods were having a secret roundtable meeting, surrounded by heavy fog.

Sita blushed, "Its breathtaking." She took a step closer to Chloe and wrapped an arm around her so they could look at the etching together, "I would like that very much." Sita smiled a fanged grin, "You are nothing like Alice, and yet you are the same. You both truly loved one thing, and that is freedom." Sita stared at the painting for a moment, then back to Chloe, she licked her lips and wanted to kiss her, she started to move in to do so but then stopped, "Oh! That reminds me, there is food, I was instructed by Kalisha to come retrieve you so you may eat."

β€œYeah...y-you’re right,” Chloe sighed, holding her right arm with her left hand as she got lost in thought again. Then she said, β€œOh yeah! That must’ve been what I was smelling before. Okay, I’ll come down.” Still, she was a little nervous, and didn’t want Sita to know what it was she was worried about just yet.

"Everything alright?" Sita asked as they walked back down to where their meal was, "You know, being thousands of years old, I am an expert at keeping secrets. I promise you can tell me anything you want and if you wish for it to never escape my lips all you have to do is say so." She looked at the girl and smiled, overcoming her desire to bed her, maybe this was her second chance, since she had failed so miserably at giving Alice the desire to stay, maybe she could make Chloe feel that way.

β€œAnd I told you earlier, you nosey girl, that some things are better left in the dark,” Chloe snapped, unconsciously recalling a harsh name that her father, Josiah Guthrie, had once given her while in the thick haze of drink.

She’d survived this long by keeping herself locked away, and was scared about why Sita was peeling at her armor, especially Chloe was not stupid and knew that Sita vastly preferred her sister. She’d always known Alice was the sexier, smarter, more confident out of the two women, and only sometimes admitted to brief flashes of jealousy at that. It never manifested as anger towards Alice, necessarily, since Alice never lorded herself over Chloe. Indeed, the two sisters balanced each other out; Chloe was so overwhelmed by the world that she needed Alice to protect her from all the noise, and she had always brought Alice down from her anger back to an even keel, even after a brutal beating by their father. But it was scary to think that she’d finally carved out a niche in her own life only to have Alice’s shadow loom over her.

β€œLike...my Darkness, and nothing else, I promise,” she then stammered nervously as she bounded down the stairs, complimented Kalisha while also expressing condolences over the loss of Gambit as Sajida sat grumpily in the corner.

Nothing else.

Nothing.

Else.

Could come out.

For despite her bitter reply to Sita, she was starting to take a liking to the vampire queen and, despite herself, could see herself falling in love. Sita probably already saw herself as a monster; how could she love another like herself?

"If that's what you prefer." Sita said as Chloe walked off. But you will crack, they all do eventually, not even your little secret can resist forever, and you will crack, and I will have you, and you will be mine.

Sita took pause at her line of thought for a moment, it felt very dark, it was like she was hunting the girl through some uncontrollable urge or desire. Was it that? Was it because she was a lot like Alice, probably more than Chloe even knew since they had not seen each other in a few years. She put this thought aside to further expound upon later. She walked back down to where the other girls were and took a seat. "So, how is everyone doing?" she asked to anyone who would answer.

Sajida skulked in the corner, drinking from her barrel of blood without saying a word. Kalisha said, β€œI’ve...been better. It still hurts, losing Gambit, when for so many years, he was my only close friend. No offense, Sita, but I saw him every day, and you and Sajida only once a year or so. I think he would’ve liked being able to help me...one last time...”

As Kalisha sobbed, Chloe wondered, β€œI was actually meaning to ask...what are you planning on doing with the clockwork and dampfsteel parts of his body? Because I could really use his leg actuators to...”

β€œI just said goodbye to him, you insensitive bitch!” Kalisha uncharacteristically snapped at her. But Sajida grinned a little as the drama unfolded.

Chloe, meanwhile, was flush with anxiety and stress, and answered in a stammer, β€œI- I- I didn’t mean it like that. I just want to h-he...”

"Kalisha!" Sita said, "Did you not say one of Gambits wishes would have been to be helpful? Is he not on our plates right now? Will you be able to eat the gears and actuators? No, you won't." Sita said pointedly. "Why not let her use those pieces to get her airship running, so you can eventually leave my cursed mountain and get on with your lives." Sit of course would much rather them stay but she knew, just like with Alice, she could not keep them here forever.

Back
Top Bottom