Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

To tame a Spider (for Kara Zor-El Kent)

Peter smiled at Victor and leaned on him for support. He heard Victor's question and smiled at him softly. "He melted a metal frame. It fell on my leg." He said softly and nuzzled him. He laid his head on Victor's shoulder. He then noticed his eyes and kissed his lips. "Don't worry. I am okay. My leg just might...be sprained." He said softly and blushed. He knew he was lying but would not say anything.

Tony Stark walked in and narrowed his eyes before seeing Peter's leg and his mask off. "Why is your mask off Spider? You should not be without your mask." Tony looked at Thor and the others. "Who are you?" He said to Victor glaring at him.

Victor was going to say something else about the leg but he quickly looked up. " I am Dr. Victor Ven Frank. I work with NY University," he said to the man. " I was working on some medical problems when I was brought here. Still not fully sure of the reason, or at least how I can be of some help," he said looking down at Peter.

Peter smiled at Victor and kissed his cheek happily blushing brightly as he did so. He made his way over to a chair wincing as he sat down. Tony listened to Victor and looked between him and Peter. "Why is my son kissing your cheek?" He crossed his arms and circled Victor with narrowed eyes. Peter's eyes widened and he nervously rubbed his neck before listening to Victor. "Oh uh yeah. I need you to help me change Billy Connor's back into a human." He chuckled nervously. "Also we were um...he is..." He looked at Victor unsure of what to say. He mouthed help at him as he was scared of saying boyfriend. Tony continued to glare as Peter tried to pace but instantly fell on Victor.

Victor looked at Tony and rolled his eyes at the man, was this man really that dense. " I am Peter's partner. Things happened rather suddenly I will admit but I am happy and I make him happy," he said slightly confused about how Tony claimed to be Peter's 'father'. He carefully stood up, being a few inches taller than the dark-haired Tony he looked down at him. " I do not wish for any problems, maybe we can sit down and talk about this after I see to this Billy? I am not sure how I can help but I will be giving it a try," he said looking down at Peter. Thor was sitting in the back watching this, grinning as it was so nice to see somebody take on Tony other than Steve. He couldn't wait to see how this ended.

Tony raised a brow at him as he rolled his eyes. Peter looked nervously between them. "Hey Mr.S-Stark." He said blushing nervously. Tony looked at Peter and gently moved towards him holding his shoulder. His eyes still narrowed. "We will definitely be having a talk Mister Ven Frank. Right now I will let you tend to Billy. Thor you got Peter?" He asked the Asguardian rather cooly. Peter was looking back and forth nervously then looked to Thor. A man dressed in red, white, and blue came into the room. He looked around curiously and took off his mask showing a head full of golden locks. "What's going on?" He asked before seeing Victor. He walked up to him and held out his gloved hand. "Steve Rogers at your service." He smiled at the other.

" Tony was just being the drama queen that he normally is," Thor said laughing as he placed a hand on Peter's shoulder. It was always a joy to see somebody get under the mortal's skin. " Let's go Spider. We need to get that wound looked at and get you back into training,' he said and the two were gone. Victor looked at the man and nodded. " I am Dr. Victor. I was brought there to help on a mission...I guess you could say," he said taking the man's hand. " I guess you're the one I have heard about, Captain America," he said smiling at him. Soon they arrived at the medical station where Billy was floating in some liquid. " I am guessing he tried to mix DNAs," Victor said sighing. " When are people going to learn you can't do that,' Victor said looking at the notes of the research.

Peter looked at Thor and widened his eyes. "Shh." He said but it was too late. Tony glared at him but stayed silent. Peter looked at his hand and tilted his head but followed him. "Wha? Why do I need training?" He said pouting but followed him after looking at Victor. His eyes showing worry for the other but he held onto Thor. "It will heal on it's own. Although I guess there is a risk of infection." He said looking thoughtful.

Steve took his hand smiling and shook it enthusiastically. His grip was firm and strong. "Nice to meet you Dr.Victor." He then listened to him and nodded. He then followed him to Billy and frowned. "How old is he?" He then looked to Victor listening. "If I can help at all. I would not mind." He said looking back to Billy. He ran his fingers through his hair.

" I think he is about 18, maybe 20," Victor said putting down some of the notes he had been given. " He was messing with science that humans are not ready to, should never be ready to really," he said thinking about his own quest. " In his notes.....this would have never worked out the way he expected it to. Human DNA is not ready to be joined with that of reptiles, nor should it be," Victor said looking at Captian. " What is your story? I remember hearing stories about you but that was during WW2. You look like you could be a 40-year-old model," he siad teasing gently as he looked over the hero.

Steve frowned as he spoke. "He is way to young to be doing this." He looked at Victor. He then nodded. "He is way too young. And humans shouldn't do this." He took his gloves off and rolled his sleeves up. He then heard Victor's question and put his left hand on hus hip and his right in his hair. "Well...back in World War 2. They made a serum called the super soldier serum. I...I was the perfect candidate because I was very small. So small they wouldn't allow me to join the military. So...when they asked me if I wanted the serum. I said yes. The way they put the serum in you was by putting needles in every part of your body and I mean every part...the serum worked. I became a symbol. But wasn't allowed to fight until I finally said enough. I went to war. One of our planes had a bomb in it. I decided to pilot it and I was turned to ice. I was frozen for 70 years. I didn't get to see us win. The woman I loved died last year. She lived long enough to see me be thawed from the ice. I danced with her one last time." He smiled softly. "Tony's father was the one in charge of the super soldier project."

Victor listened and only placed a hand on Steve's shoulder," You lost a lot as well. Just like Peter," he said and was surprised about the project. " I see that they had some luck with you, no real side effects. I am sure it was not rushed to be used as Billy's formula was," he said and one researcher walked up to the pair. " Excuses me. I have some files for you to look over doctor," the man said and handed a few stacks to Victor. " oh, thank you. If you will excuse me. I need to get to work. Maybe we can have a drink soon and talk to some more,' he said as he did feel a connection with the hero. Victor soon walked away to head off to a lab reserved for him. He sent a note to Peter, for him to visit once he could.

Steve looked curious at Victor and smiled softly. He looked away from him at Billy. His smile disappearing. "I am unsure if it is luck at this point Dr. Frank." He said softly. "They were basically super steroids. But it was the most painful thing ever." Steve moved so the researcher could get to Victor. He then looked at Victor and smiled softly. "I will be looking forward to that drink Doctor Frank. He looked away smiling and walked on. Peter was looking around as his leg was being bandaged. He sighed in annoyance as they fixed him up. It was easy to tell he was impatient about how slow he was healing. His face showing how grumpy he was.

" You are going to be put on leave for a few days. Your leg still needs to take time to heal, that wound is rather deep. Thankfully the bones were not broken," the doctor said as he watched as a nurse finished wrapping up his leg. The doctor looked at the door as somebody walked in and handed him a note. He read it and nodded,' It seems you are wanted in one of the labs," he said but didn't say anything about it being Victor. Word had gotten around quickly that Spider-Man was seeing the new doctor that came in.

Victor was sitting down, busy with some of the formulas that were taken from Billy's lab. Sighing as he didn't like many of the outcomes.

Peter listened to the doctor and shook his head looking worried. "I can't though. They need me down there. What are they going to do if another lizard or goblin attacks?" He looked at the doctor and sighed. "I don't suppose I could just fight while swinging around?" He looked at him but nodded. "I will try to take it easy." He said watching him as the person came in with the letter. He raised a brow but nodded. "I have a feeling I know who it is....this will not be fun."

He stood up and limped out of the office looking around. He found Victor and smiled. "Everytime we talk it is almost always in a lab." He chuckled wincing as he sat down. "They put me on leave. But it's not broken."

Victor looked at Peter," I am glad that it's not broken, maybe some time off wouldn't be so good," he said as he placed a hand on Peter's shoulder. He pulled up a chair and took Peter's hands into his own," I know being a hero to the city and its people is your goal...but you also should think about another goal," he said smiling at him. "You have a new boyfriend remember. He wants to spend time with you," he said hoping that Peter would take this chance and rest.

Peter looked at Victor and smiled softly and worriedly. He kept his leg up as he listened to him. He then looked at his hand thoughtfully. As he took his hands and held him. He looked at them and then looked at Victor. Uncertainty was in his eyes. He listened to him and looked away. "I do want to spend time with you." He said softly. He then looked at him. "Everyone needs him Victor. Everyone needs Spiderman. Not many need Peter. He is more useful than me." He gently touched his face then kissed him. A slight groan leaving his lips as pain shot through his leg. "I can't lose anymore. You and May are all I have. If I'm Spider. I can protect you and her. And New York." He said breathlessly before laying tiredly on Victor's shoulder. His eyes closing.

Victor listened to Peter and sighed," I am sure there are more than just men and your Aunt that would miss me,' he said moving in and kissing his cheek. He carefully cupped his cheek and stroked it with his thumb. " Is there anything that I can do to talk you into taking a few days off,' he said. " Spiderman is important, but so is Peter. If Peter doesn't take time to rest there is no good that SPiderman can do. " I wish I could have some healing powers, but I wonder if that would do more harm than good," he said.

As Voctor spoke. Peter looked into his eyes and cupped Victor's right hand. He then closed his eyes as he felt him cup his cheek and stroke it after he kissed him. He blushed brightly as he held him. He leaned into him and wrapped his arms around him. The young hero smelled strongly of sweat and the exhaustion on his face was easy to read. He heard his question and sighed but nodded. "I..I will take a few days off. My leg does need to heal anyways." He said softly. A figure could be seen outside shaking their head as if they were eavesdropping. Peter's eyes started closing as he leaned on Victor.

As Victor spoke Peter smiled at him and looked into his eyes. He felt his lips on his cheek and blushed brightly. When he held his cheek he leaned into his hand and closed his eyes smiling a bit. He then heard him. "I guess I have to anyways. I might be in a lot of pain." He chuckled softly. He then kissed him. Tony walked in and glared at Victor but looked at Peter. "You can take my private jet to any place you want. I hear Greece is nice this time of year." He said quietly.

Victor only rolled his eyes at Tony as he was in no mood to really fight. He didn't care what Tony thought of him, he had done nothing wrong. He looked at Peter as Tony spoke about Greece. " That is not such a bad idea. We can take a rest on one of them, maybe get some sun as well," he said. Victor liked the sound of a week with just Peter, the warm sun, and the water to splash around in. " I could use the break, but after I finish this project. Billy is counting on a breakthrough," he said looking to Peter. " What do you think Peter? Help me with this project and then we can go," he said.

Peter looked at Victor and Tony. A bright smile forming on his face as he thought about the two of them going to Greece. He moved towards Victor and laid his head on his shoulder smiling. He looked at his boyfriend blushing a bit. Tony looked between them and sighed. "Whatever you two want to do. I guess." Peter smiled excitedly and stood up quickly before grimacing as pain shot through his leg. "It sounds good to me." He said smiling at him. He looked at Billy. "I would love to help him too."

Victor quickly got up and held onto Peter and looked at Tony. He still wanted to have a private talk with the man but he had to finish this mission first. " Yes....go and check out the notes that I have already been giving. I think we can give him a simple injection and it will help his DNA revert back to all the human markers. If that doesn't work we might have to try some radiation, just would have to pinpoint the bits of DNA that had mutated," he said to Peter showing him the notes he already put together.

Peter blushed as Victor grabbed him. He looked into his eyes and smiled gently. He then kissed him closing his eyes as he did so. When he pulled back his blush grew darker and he nudged into his neck. Tony quickly cleared his throat and looked away. Peter nodded as he heard Victor and looked at the notes. He chewed on a pencil thoughtfully. "I think an injection would work. Hopefully it'd get rid of his acid spit." He chuckled softly as Tony raised a brow.

Victor sort of grinned a bit as he nodded to the idea. " It would be a start, we have to take this a piece at a time. If we do everything at once we are more likely to miss a detail,' he said as he didn't mind too much. This was a welcome break from his other project which seemed not to be going as planned. Victor drew out some other formulas that could work and some fix together better than others. " Let's try formula one at a low dosage and see where it leads up. We need to get a sample of his DNA to view the changes," he said to Peter.

Peter looked into Victor's and smiled at him softly. "You are so kind Victor." He said softly and kissed his cheek. I will help you as best as I can." He took his hand into his own. He looked at the formula that he made and nodded. "I think it will work." He then frowned and sighed. "I failed Doctor Connors." He said softly. He then looked into his eyes. "I will get that DNA sample. It is the least I could do since I couldn't save his dad. I just need a syringe." He said softly and kissed his cheek lovingly before walking over to Billy.

Back
Top Bottom