Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(Trying this again) The last super hero Alisa_Perne X Reina (Will have smut)

He licked the love juices on his face and looked at the granite. Easy fix. But he didn't care about that right now. His cock was rock hard. He kissed her and shared how she tasted. Suddenly he prodded her down softly. As to finish what she started. His ten inch, uncut cock leaking. His desire was maxed out. He needed her. Mouth, hands, pussy, ass. All of it. He needed Harley

As if Harley could read his mind, she put one leg up over his shoulder and guided his cock into her pussy, grabbing his ass and pulling him forward, not that he would resist, but she wasn't giving him the choice either way. "Give it all you got, I won't break." she whispered.

He pressed in. Slowly pushing his massive manhood inside her small body. He grabbed the counter for leverage. It got hard at 6 inches in but he put her other leg up and pulled her hips against him hard. Unf. FF-fuck.

Harley ended up crushing the sink faucet she was holding on to, as she reached for something to grab on to, "O-o-oh god!" she moaned aloud, "It's s-s-so fucking huge!" she said with an exhale as she kissed him and grabbed his hips trying to bury as much of his cock into her as she could.

He grabbed her ass and began to pull her against his body. Desperately trying to bury all of himself in her womanhood. "Holy fuck you are t-tight. UGH" he clawed the sink, leaving scratches like an animal. "Ive wanted you for so long." He put one hand behind her head and pulled her in for a french kiss. The other hand on her lower back dragging her all the way on his cock, impaling her. He pulled all the way out and then slammed in. Crushing his body against hers, skewering her. He started a slow rhythm to let her take him

She moaned into the kiss, and exhaled, still trying to keep her composure "Oh yeah?" she moaned again, "I couldn't tell?" she pulled him in for another kiss and moaned into it, "Harder." she grunted.

Robert smiled a devilish smile. "Alright, you..ugh..asked for this." He pushed her head back against the glass, cracking it. With one hand he put it on her neck and the other he grabbed the crease of her leg and pushed it up. He pinned her down underneath him. He pulled his raging cock out of her sopping pussy and slammed back in to her. Plap plap plap. Over and over he pounded into her. The sounds of sloppy, wet sex filled the bathroom. "F-Fuck, fuck fuck!" He grunted while driving in to her. He planted his hand on the mirror behind her, fucking her against eh bathroom sink. The granite was crushed, and he broke the mirror the rest of the way from hitting it with his hand. He shifted his hand from her neck to the other crease underneath her left leg. Robert pushed her legs up against her shoulders and pounded into her. Shoving all ten inches of his throbbing manhood inside her as hard as he could. "You...UGH....fucking...like...pant....that bitch?"

"Y-y-yeah!" she moaned, and gyrated her hips as she felt him plowing her, it was primal, it was sweaty, it was nasty, and it was perfect, the perfect release that she needed, she moaned, louder still, the moan turned into a scream as she had a full on squirting orgasm searching for an object that was not crushed to grab on to she found nothing, she put her fist through the wall and grabbed a frame board inside, almost crushing it, she had heard of messing up a bed while fucking, even torn up a mattress or two, but this was unreal as she lost all control of her whereabouts and hung on for dear life as an orgasm ripped through her body.

Robert slowed his pace whenever Harley came down from her high. He withdrew his cock from her body and let her slide to the floor. "Maybe.....pant...we should....huff...go to the bedroom." He talked between heavy breathing. He looked down at Harley that was panting on the bathroom floor. He walked he towards the bedroom and lay her on the bed, face down. He gives her ass a firm slap and then positions her in a doggy-style position. He positions himself behind Harley and slams into her. "Fuuuuuuck, you are amazing."

He didn't take the time to go slow, she was already warmed up and got right to fucking her as hard as he could, pounding into her body with gusto. Feeling every inch of her being wrap around his. Her body becoming one with him. He reached forward and grabbed her shoulders for more leverage. The music stopped and the room echoed with the carnal sounds of Harley getting ravaged

Harley, simply nodded as he helped her to the bedroom, as he began plowing her she felt another orgasm coming, and she held on for dear life as it grew closer, she clawed at the sheets and grabbed the bed as he pounded her into oblivion, she let out a moan, then a scream as another orgasm tore through her body, her scream cracked and shattered most of the glass in the room, as he continued to plow her she squirted all over him, an orgasm ripping through her body, she was panting and sweating.

Robert felt himself starting to rise. He could feel the pressure building inside his cock and it needed to be released. He pushed his body against Harley's, pushing her down against the mattress and pinning her underneath him. "H-harley i think im gonna-" He stopped mid sentence to make sure he could control himself. He slowed down a bit and took a few deeeeep breaths.

He pulled his cock almost all the way out and started to stroke himself. He didn't know if it was safe to cum inside, and the world isn't a great place for a child. If prodded he would, but he wasn't going to do it on his own. He watched Harley wiggle underneath him and couldn't help but smack her ass a few times, turning it red. While stroking he waited for her response to him slowing down and pulling out.

Harley opened her mouth, to signal she wanted a facial, she licked her lips and begged for it, "I want to taste it." she said. "Coat me."

Robert felt himself getting closer and closer, he straddles the front of Harley's chest right next to her face. He was viscously stroking himself, seconds away from his peak. After a few more seconds he erupted all over her face and even hit the wall behind her. "F-Fuuuck Harely im g-gonna c-c-." He didn't get the rest of his sentence out. The only thing that could be heard was him yelling and squirting all over her face. "Huff..pant..Fuck baby...i...haven't cum like that in..phew...a long time..." He felt himself coming down from his high. He saw the cum covered Harley underneath him and decided to lean down and make out with her. Swirling their love nectar between each other's mouths

Harley did her best to catch as much as she could in her mouth, but there was so much, what she did taste was sweet and made her happy, then when he proceeded to make out with her cum covered face, it drove her further past her current state of bliss and she moaned into him and pulled him in close, finally pulling away and taking a deep breath. "I think it is safe to say that we both needed that." she said cum running down her chin, "But now I think, we need to shower."

Robert agreed and got off the top of her. "I...think that's for the best hehe. Did you want to.....take one...together? My shower is large enough. If not that's fine, just thought i would extend the offer." He became a little shy at the offer. While they had just had a glorious tangle, he found himself more shy when it came to things like romance. He loved it, but he got turned down often. Whether it be due to his scars, or his job. One thing or another usually scared women away after sleeping with him.

He got up and grabbed her a towel to help clean her up. He wiped her face for her and then went to wiping off the wall and the bedsheets. "Wow, there was......a ton." He chuckled to himself while cleaning his mark off her face and the bed. "After the shower we can discuss where to go from here." He said with a grin on his face.

She stood up, "If you remember correctly, there is no discussion, its Korean BBQ remember? Little place called Kobe, its korean bbq and hibachi, endless meat and veggies." she rubbed her tummy, "Girls gotta eat, and yeah, lets just shower together, I don't think there is anything left in the tank to go another round anyway." she said as she sauntered off to the shower.

Robert giggled. "Yeah that's fine, speak for yourself though. My stamina is unmatched!" He said very proudly. "I meant training wise by the way. I know what's for dinner tonight silly. Its Harley with aside of--Yeah Korean!"

Robert became very pensive. "Alright depending on how you answer my next question will determine if that was a one time thing or a relationship starter." He took a deep breath. "How hot do you like your shower water?"

"Korean with a side of me, you mean." she said stepping into the shower, clearly okay with their newfound, well, she wasn't sure what it was quite yet, but there were sparks, and emotions, and she hoped to sort them all out and figure out what they were exactly. "Robert?" she asked, "What do you want us to be?"

Robert stood still, wrapped in only his towel. "Ill be honest Harley. I like you a lot. That wasn't just fucking to me. It was...making love. Albeit the poor bathroom probably didn't think so. But id really like to be more than just your trainer slash fuckbuddy. Don't get me wrong. It was great and i really hope it happens again, but that's how i feel." He braced himself for the response, knowing full well that he could be rejected. He leaned against the sink, destroyed as it might be, and let her take in the information

She stepped out of the shower, soaking wet, her bright green eyes locked on his, she pecked him on the lips, "I like you too." she said and walked back into the shower.

He dropped his towel and followed her in the shower. He came up behind her and wrapped her up. He gently kissed her neck and let the hot water cascade over both of them.

"Im so happy to hear that." The faint sound of running water resonated in the bathroom. No other words needed to be said. They just stand there, savoring the moment.

Harley turned around and faced him, staring into his eyes, wrapping her arms around his shoulders, she kissed him, "Robert." she whispered, "I'm ready to die for you, and I have never felt that way about anyone before."

Robert pulled away from the kiss. "Well sweetie, with proper training you won't be dying for anyone! But i feel the same way." He kissed her back long and hard. He started to giggle as he pushed her out of the water into the cold air of the bathroom. He giggle playfully while he messed with her. "Want me to wash your hair for you?" He got behind her and gave her butt a nice squeeze before grabbing the bottle of shampoo

"Yes!" she said, with probably a little more excitement than she intended, "Nobody has ever done that before." she smiled.

"Ok! Turn around for me!" He countered with just as much excitement. Something seemed really attractive to him about taking care of someone else. Even something as simple as hair washing seemed so intimate.

He squirted a dollop into his hand and rubbed it together, lathering it up. He couldn't help stare at Harley's assets, but did his best so he wouldn't get excited.

Back
Top Bottom