Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(Trying this again) The last super hero Alisa_Perne X Reina (Will have smut)

Harley flipped, feet over head, feet never touching the ground, dodging his blows while simultaneously striking out at him, her speed was quick enough for him not to grab, but she hoped accurate enough to strike him, she flipped once, then twice, to put distance between the two of them, landing squarely on her feet, putting her fists up again, "This is my wheelhouse, now." she said and closed the distance, dancing on the tip of her toes, as she went low she rotated her shoulder and aimed upwards, right at his chin, she put all of her strength into it, aiming to end the fight quickly.

He moved his head back and then swung it forward with outstanding force. His head connected to the bridge of her nose, a perfectly placed headbutt. Robert used the stunning effect of the headbutt to do a palm strike to the chest to create distance between them. He broke off the cqc they were undergoing and repositioned himself to get a better angle.

He thought to himself. "Hmmm she's quite fast, but her hits lack power, and when they do have power they are easy to predict. Another point to work on later." He wiped the bridge of his nose and smiled at her.

Harley wiped off her nose, bleeding. "Okay." she said and cracked her neck, "You wait for the first swing don't you?" she started dancing on the tips of her toes, "That's how ya do it, just like Sun Tzu, you wait for the right moment to strike, and what better time to strike than after your opponent is mid swing or recovering from a swing. So now you swing?" She made a come here motion with her hands, "Come on big guy, lets see you take that swing, remember I won't break."

Last edited:
Robert had suffered a headache from the headbutt. Headbutts are a double edged sword, and his opponent's head was very hard. He stumbled back and said "Fuck, that hurt. Sure you aren't made of steel?" He swayed and felt the warm, wet substance flow down his eyebrow. He moved his hand up to the front of his head where he had connected with Harley. When he pulled it back it was covered in blood.

Robert willingly took a seat. "Hold on, i'll take a loss for that one. I underestimated your hard ass head! Give me like ten minutes so the nanobots can recover the pieces of my skull i lost." He sat down on the floor in the training room and the hairs on the back of his neck stood on edge. He wasn't sure why, but he didn't feel a friendly presence. So that means they were being watched by someone, or something. "I-ill be right back hun, don't move."

Robert walked around the complex until the hairs on the back of his neck stood straight out, meaning that he was directly in eyesight of whatever was around. He moved towards the kitchen window and caught sight of his watcher. He whispered "Found you." He launched himself at the intruder, crushing the droid before it could react. A small red light, similar to that of an old vhs machine, beeped a few more times and then extinguished.. He scoffed "So we were being recorded huh? Looks like we might have less time than i thought."

He made his way back to Harley and acted as if nothing had happened. "Alright it's one to zero. If i get injured again or if you pin me, you win." He Smiled and coyly added "Maybe i wanted Korean food all along!" He enhanced his arms to make his blows match hers. "Now you can feel how hard you hit. I've been studying your strength and my bots have adjusted. As of right now we are physically equal."

MEANWHILE AT ENEMY HEADQUARTERS

A foreboding overcast saat over the ship. Inside, armed guards patrolled their areas, waiting for their reliefs. In the center of the ship, on the bridge, sat Darkseid. He was using some kind of contraption that let him see what the bot was seeing. He watched the two humans practice close quarters combat.

"Puny humans, as if you could ever hope to do something about my rule. You will die before you even come close to making a difference." He studied Robert's face for a few moments before uttering. "Where have i seen this human? I feel like i know him..." He ponders for a moment before shirking off the idea of this human being someone he remembers. "Must be my imagination, all humans are weak and puny. They are all the same!" He let out a thunderous laugh HAHAHAHAHA

Stomp, Stomp, Stomp.

In comes Doomsday, In all his ravenous glory. "Your orders, my lord? Should i kill these humans?" Doomsday's breathing became rapid and excited. Nothing made him happier than robbing the human race of the hope they so desperately clung to.

Darkseid scratched his chin and relaxed in his chair. A wicked smile curved upon his face, from ear to ear. "No, let's see what develops here." Darkness followed his voice, almost as if he commanded the shadows themselves. The only visible item in the room was his blood red eyes. Eventually, though, even those succumbed to the black nothingness.

Back at SHIELD HEADQUARTERS

Robert was dripping sweat, soaking the floor underneath him. He lay on top of Harley, her hands pinned above her head. At this angle he could admire her beauty. His heart fluttered in his chest. He was straddling her belly and had her completely vulnerable.

He winked "I could get used to this." He leaned in very, very close to her lips. Their eyes met and locked in place. "One for me" He said. His hot, ragged breathing penetrating her lips threshold. He leaned in, even closer than previously, their lips almost so close he could feel the moisture from her body. "Looking forward to that date Harley. Her name hissing out his mouth with desire. He released her hands.

"Your move Harrrrrrleyyyy, you could push me off of you, or.....

"Really?" she said breathing heavy, trying to relax, "I didn't feel a thing." she smiled, at his words, she had won, she was about to say something cocky, but then the smile left her face when he said for her to wait there and that he would be right back. Moments later Robert returned, and at his words, she smiled, "You sure I've been hitting has hard as I can?" she smirked, while he had left, she had found a Bluetooth speaker, she smirked as she pressed play on her phone and sat it on the table, "Lets dance big guy." She put her fists up and began bouncing on her toes like a boxer. The fight that took place was practically a ballet blocks, dodges, and somehow, to her surprise she was on her back.

She pulled her legs up, tucked her knees to her chest and threw him off her, tumbling backwards heels over head she got to her feet and waited for him to recover, "Easy now, fighting and fucking are two different things, although, I've heard that how one fights is a vague demonstration of how one fucks." she winked, she wasn't even tired, not even close, at this rate, she could wear him down, and win by default.

Robert lay on the ground after getting tossed off. "That was unexpected, i know im rusty but damn hehe." He thought to himself. He gets up and brushes himself off."Well Harley i thought you would bite. And i have quite the stamina where it counts woman, maybe you can find out one day." Robert's vision blurs and he loses his balance.

"Fuck, maybe i hit her head harder than i thought." He slumps down to one knee. "Well i'm quite vulnerable, i'm waiting for your move hun." Robert had used his stances prior to put the fear of counterattack into her so she would stay still long enough for him to get his bearings. In reality his head was spinning as the nanobots had not recovered his vision fully from the blunt blow they took earlier. The added stress of going full speed to catch that droid weighed on him as well. His statement had been, for all intents and purposes, a massive bluff.

"Nice try." She stayed her distance, "Stand up, or declare me winner. I refuse to injure you beyond your capacity of recovering. If you honestly cannot stand up, I can give you a hand up, but I will not hesitate to give you a knee to the jaw if you try to pull me down as some sort of trick." she was assertive, confident, she knew he was still human, and despite his enhanced capabilities his body, unlike hers, was quite breakable, and she wasn't ready to gravely injure the only person who had helped her, the knee to the jaw was merely a bluff, she had no intention of hurting him any further, she was only asserting herself, still her guard was not let down as she kept her fists up, and waited for his words.

Robert pondered for a moment and then crooked a smile. "Aright we are done here." He sits all the way down. "Looks like its korean tonight. And i'm starving." I'll say you win this time, but not because you beat me. Because i underestimated your hard ass head!" He lay down on the floor, closes his eyes, and burst out laughing. After a minute or so of gut busting laughter he calms down. "Oh maaaan, that was so much fun. I haven't had a good fight since- well that's not important, but its been a long time!"

"Come help me up why dont you, miss head is hard as obsidian" He lay there on the floor and extended one of his arms. "Don't worry its not a trap."

She walked over and reached down, grabbing him by the elbow, so he could grip her elbow in turn giving them both increased leverage as she pulled him to his feet. "Hey, to be fair, I feel like you should have known going in that most actual supes are sort of unbreakable." she smiled, "Don't worry, I am sure we will go another round or so a few more times." she pulled him in for a hug, "Thanks." she whispered in his ear. "So, is there any other place to shower than that damn locker room? The acoustics are great, but lets be honest, I always feel like someone is watching me in there."

Robert coughs while laughing. "Maybe its me watching you! HAHA i'm kidding of course. And yes you doofus, i told you the first day that you have a shower in your room? Or have you managed to stay here for two days now and never walk in to your restroom?" He looks at her with a confused look, finding her question impossible to be real. "And next time, at least i know not to headbutt, that was a mistake. I'm still swirling, can you take me to my room for a few minutes? We can train for real after i get my bearings."

He pointed down the hall at the plethora of empty rooms. The only people who worked at SHIELD now were a few employees that kept the building running, Robert, and now Harley. He pointed to his room, which was surrounded by eight empty rooms. "That one, the one that conveniently says Robbie on it." He leaned on to her, putting his arm over her shoulder to steady himself. "Just get me to the bed and i will be fine in a few. Just need to close my eyes for a bit."

He clicked a button on the remote in his pocket and music started playing in his room. "Ahhhh something to relax to."

She helped him to his room and giggled, "I think we should hold off on any more sparring till you get that very fragile skull of yours fixed." she helped him to his room, "Yes actually." she said feeling stupid as she sat him down on his couch, "I thought this was sort of a locker room style thing, and did not bother walking into my own bathroom, I can't tell you how good its going to feel only having to walk a few feet to take that late night piss as opposed down that long fucking hallway." She sat down next to him, "Hey, look, so, lets not make this weird, but, I am sweaty, you are sweaty, do you need a shower?" she asked, "I mean, this is strictly to help you since you currently cannot even stand up." she giggled.

Robert wrapped something around his head to make sure he didn't get any residual blood on his pillow. He was a clean freak. Which was made obvious by how tidy his room was. He had one poster up from some boyband from a long, long time ago. "Hmmm i probably should take a shower, though i find it hard how you are going to just help me shower with no ulterior motives." Robert laughed at his own statement. "Sure i'll take you up on that offer. Just gotta help me up, I weight quite a bit with all the enhancements. Im sure its nothing to a woman of you caliber, but if you were a normal girl, this task would be impossible."

He sat up on his bed and outstretched his hand. "Alright i'm ready...i guess. I've never been showered before, fair warning i like singing in the shower, so don't be upset when i woo you with my amazing voice." Robert cackled once more at what he said. He actually did have quite a nice voice. He was often compared to Brandon Urie, but his confidence was not high enough to pursue a boyband career.

When he extended his arm it showed his underside. More scars spanned his body than Harley could have originally seen, his whole side,wrapping around to his back was covered in tattoos. Obviously to cover the horrendous damage his body had sustained. He locked eyes with her and then pulled his hand away some to a half outstretched placement. "S-sorry, i know its gross looking. The nanobots stop me from dying, but the scars remain. I can...uh...take care of myself if its too much."

"It's fine." she said, "Scars remind us of what we have survived. I guess I was blessed with these powers and ability to heal, so I never scar." she picked him up gently, nearly kneeling down to put his arm across both of her shoulders, and stood up with no effort. Walking him to the bathroom she helped him prop up against a wall, and began to help him take off his shirt. Once it was off, she ran her finger across a few of his scars. "Does it hurt?" she asked, "When they, repair the damage?" she said gingerly running her fingers across his skin. Unlike her, his skin was soft, malleable, she could feel his blood coursing through his veins, and as she pushed her palm against his chest she could feel his heartbeat, it slowly sped up against her touch. "Hey." she whispered, "I just discovered another thing I can do." she put her lips inches from his, "I can feel your heartbeat, I can feel the blood in your veins and the nanobots beneath your skin." she moved closer, one hand still over his heart, it started to race, and she moved in to kiss him, passionately. Giving him all that he had wanted from the beginning.

He slowly closed his eyes and lost himself in her kiss. Her warm, succulent lips pressed against his. His heart fluttering at the touch he had been longing for since he seen her in the alley. He opened his mouth and cocked his head. His breathing grew rapid and his blood flowed freely. He tore himself away from their kiss. Placing his hand over hers on top of his scarred body he panted "They don't hurt when i'm with you." He pulled her head towards his, running his free hand through her hair. He was still dizzy, but that didn't matter anymore. He had a connection with Harley, and was dying to feel her touch against his skin. To feel her breath on his neck. Feel her heat on his body

The shower ran in the background, providing the cover noise for anyone walking by to think it was just a normal shower. The small sound of intertwining lips filled the air. The guttural necessity of their passion. The primal urges that were being fulfilled. Robert hesitated for a moment and then moved her hand to the underside of his arm. "This is the worst one. I received this one in Kuwait from an IED that was next to my humvee. No one has touched this one before. In fact, most people don't even know it exists. The music changed and he smiled devilishly up at her. He ran his hands down her thighs, brushing her skin with his fingertips

She kissed him deeply and took off her top while she did so, pressing her bare chest against his, her smooth, unbreakable skin, yet somehow soft, warm to the touch pressed against his. She felt his heartrate increase and guided his hand to rest on her left breast as she kept kissing him, she ran her hand down his spine and gave his ass a gentle squeeze and smiled into the kiss.

Robert became flush, moaning slightly into her kiss. He opened his mouth and prodded with his tongue, trying to push into her mouth. He caught a glimpse of her body before closing his eyes once more. His mind was swirling. Lost in the ecstasy that was Harley. He kneaded her breast, slowly moving in circular motions before stopping just shy of the nipple. Close enough that she could feel the heat from his hands, but never actually touching.

He pulled her against him, onto his lap in a cowgirl position. He tore away from their kiss and started to show her body the love it had deserved for years. One hand on her supple breast, one on her right nipple and one on her ass. He moved his mouth between sucking her neck and nibbling on her peaks. "Fuck, you are so beautiful.

Harley moaned and began to gyrate her hips over his crotch, dry humping him and pressing into him, she gently nipped at his neck, "You are very handsome." she whispered into his ear and gently nipped at the earlobe before breathing hot air onto his neck. She pulled them both to their feet, and then slowly dropped to his chest, giving his left nipple a good lick before dropping down further, slowly, licking and kissing him, she stopped right at his hips and wrapped her lips around him and sucked on his hip before unbuttoning his pants and sliding her hand down them, and standing up and kissing him again, her hand slowly fishing around in his underwear reaching for his cock.

Robert paused for a minute. He grabbed her hand and stopped her. He remembered the last woman he had been with and how she left because he was too big. "You are....ok with big guys right?" He didn't hold her hard. In fact any force would break the grip. All that was needed was the desire the continue.

His grip loosened and allowed her hand to move freely within his hold. His other hand gave her ass a tight squeeze and he pushed his tongue inside her mouth, swirling their tongues together in a tirade of passion.

Harley bit her lip, then dropped to her knees, and unzipped his pants, letting his pants fall to his ankles and slowly began to pull off his underwear.

Robert's ten inch manhood stood at full attention. It wrapped around the side of his thigh slightly and was threatening to break free if she pulled down anymore. He leaned back against the wall and prepared himself. His dizzy mind combined with Harley's gorgeous body made him weak in the knees.

Harley pulled his underwear all the way down and watched it flop out and up, a smile crossed her face and she gripped it firmly and stroked it, saying nothing, she took the tip in her mouth and gave it a few licks as she smiled.

Robert moaned as she pleased him. "F-fuck you feel good." He put one hand on her head and one on the wall behind him for support. "Im ready baby. I won't fall over."

Harley smiled and stood up, then took off her pants, and wiggled out of her panties, she pushed him to the ground gently, "You first." she said, pushing his face into her pussy.

"With pleasure." Robert wrapped his arms around her thighs and pulled her womanhood against his mouth hard. His tongue lapped at her dripping folds. Making sure to pay close attention to her cherry. After a few minutes of her sitting on his face, he stood up and pushed her against the bathroom wall. He dropped down and lifted her leg over his shoulder before diving straight into her pussy. He fingered her while going down on her. Ten or so minutes go by and shes a sopping mess. Her body screamed for attention, and he wanted to satisfy.

"Cum for me baby. I want to see you cum." Robert loved when his partners were satisfied. It was his ultimate turn on

She moaned and writhed as if to answer his question, her pussy started dripping more, she played with her clit while he ate her, and soon enough, she was moaning, reaching out for something to grab as every muscle in her body tightened, she grabbed the granite counter top and squeezed, breaking it, upon a screaming orgasm she slammed her fist into the counter, cracking it in half, and squirting her juices all over his face.

Back
Top Bottom