Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(Trying this again) The last super hero Alisa_Perne X Reina (Will have smut)

Alisa_Perne

π•„π•šπ•€π•₯𝕣𝕖𝕀𝕀 𝕠𝕗 π•ͺ𝕠𝕦𝕣 π••π•£π•–π•’π•žπ•€
Dawn of the day after the last superhero was killed. Legends never die, they always said, heroes will always be around, since the dawn of the first meta human years ago to yesterday this was true. Then it happened. An alien much like superman came from another world, only his intent was to conquer. For years the meta humans kept the villains of this world scattered, on their toes or behind bars. The war was being won by good as it should be. All was well till Abraxas arrived, in the past 20 years he had rallied all of the villains from every corner of the globe and unified them into an army, a very dangerous and deadly army. So in turn the heroes rallied a unified strike force to fight back, but it was as if this mysterious figure later to be known as Abraxas knew all of their weaknesses. Every time this team went out to fight the villains they came back with a body, some battles were won, but it was never a decisive victory. Then, yesterday Abraxas came down himself to call out the last Superhero, Super Girl, a cousin of the man of steel himself, out for a fight. She answered her heroes calling with all the bravery and duty she could muster but he cut her in two with kryptonite blades. That was the day they won. They took over the government, the military, put the entire world in their pocket and its citizens under their heel. You still had to work, you still had to make money, none of that changed but were you caught even whispering the name of a hero you were killed. Drones, cameras, everywhere, there was no crime, no murder, only a unified sense of fear. The villains called it paradise, any rational human would call this a dystopia.

Enter Harley, a 23 year old woman, in exceptional shape, born right before the dawn of the villains, she knew how to run, and she was fast, she attributed this to how she kept herself in peak physical shape nothing more. She awoke that next day, not a single hope in her heart, only sadness. Yesterday the final flame on the candle had been burned out, the last light flickered before it faded. What could she do? She was only human. After eating her breakfast of oatmeal, a banana and a glass of milk, as was her standard healthy breakfast every day. She put on her jogging clothes, a sports bra and some yoga pants. Tying her running shoes she took a minute to look at herself in the mirror. She flexed a few times before popping in her headphones and pressing play. She jogged down the street, shadow boxing and pushing herself. She could jog for miles, and today her goal was ten, easily done for her, she would stop to bob and weave and do some shadow boxing before keeping moving, her body dripping sweat, but she was steady and ready, her breath deep and confident as she jogged down the street.

Thunder crackles through the sky, and it seemed like the world was going to split apart. The pillar of light that was the earth's final hope had pittered out. It always seemed like a torrential downpour would befall the land, almost as if the earth was weeping at the tragedy that had taken place no more than sixteen hours earlier. The world may be weeping, but not everybody had time to cry, there was work to be done. Heros can be found in all corners of the world. All it takes is a little push here, and little prod there, and the faint glimmer of hope can burst forward into a raging inferno of mutiny and revolution. But that will come with time. Everything takes time. Right now the earth didn't need a full blown mutiny against the titans that had felled earth's mightiest heros, they needed something to believe in.

Atop a nearby two story coffee shop sat Robert Crane. At the age of 25 he had seen his fair share of wannabe heros. Guys who are strong. Women who can blow ice out of their lungs. You name it. He has seen it all. He had been taken in by SHIELD after showing his keen ability to detect the abnormal. As part of SHIELD's forward recon party, it was his job to find and train new heros in the ways of proper power usage and justice. He was a tall, fair skin toned man with curly black hair and a scar covering his right eye. He always wore sunglasses as to not startle locals or to garner attention to himself. After all SHIELD wasn't a secret agency, but he didn't want the attention that came along with superheroes. With everything going on in the world right now, the last group of individuals he wanted to be associated with was any kind of meta human from earth. He sat alone on the balcony that overlooked the street, sipping his cappuccino. While reading the daily news portion of his newspaper, the hairs on the back of his neck stood on end. This meant one of two things. Either he was being aimed at, or,

Last edited:
As the song changed in her headphones, Harley kept jogging, and shadow boxing her way down the sidewalk. She saw in an alleyway across the street a young man getting harassed by some low level villain, he probably wasn't even meta. She could handle this.

"Please." The man begged. "I'll give you whatever you want, just leave me alone." he pleaded as the villain had him pressed against a wall, fist cocked to punch the man in the face.

"I don't want your money. I just want you to suffer." the man said, he was a very large and muscular man, roughly around six foot three and well over two hundred pounds, upon second glance he was probably gifted with some low level super strength. Harley still felt the need to act, shortly before she knew it her legs acted for her and she was across the street walking towards them.

"Hey." she said with authority in her tone, "Let the dude go and why not pick on someone who can fight back." she said, not even realizing the words coming out of her mouth. What the fuck am I doing? He's clearly a low level meta and he will probably kill me with one punch.

The man let the guy go and turned to Harley, "You?" he said with a Russian accent, stepping from the shadows, she finally saw the magnitude of the man, he was a mountain indeed. "Fight me?" he started laughing, then pointed to the man still in the alleyway, "You stay right there, watch what happens to heroes." he turned back to Harley. "I am going to break you small human." he gritted his teeth and swung for the knockout punch.

Her reflexes kicked in, she practiced kickboxing and boxing all the time, so she went to deflect the punch aside but her inner voice said Catch it. So she did, she caught the mans massive fist in her hand and brought it to a dead stop. "Holy shit." was all she got out before the man followed up throwing another punch with his other fist, sending her flying into a lamp post her body hitting it with a loud thud and bending the post upon impact. She got up shook her head a few times and dusted herself off. "Whoa." she said as she looked at her clinched fist.

The track changed again and a smile crossed her face, what happened next was straight out of a movie. She went blow for blow with the man, her body taking hits and not breaking, the pressure from the blows kicking up dust, cracking glass. A mass of people had gathered around to see what was still hailed as a sort of clash of titans. By the time the fight was done, the man was on the ground, bloody, sweaty and breathing heavily. Harley was covered in sweat and blood, but it wasn't her blood. She raised her foot and crushed his skull with it. The crowd that had slowly developed was cheering.

"She's back." one of them said, "Who?" asked another, "Super girl. She must have faked her own death, shes back." came another. "FUCK YEAH SHE CAME BACK TO SAVE US!" one shouted, as a drone hovered overhead, Abraxas having seen the whole thing. One of the citizens looked up and shouted directly at the camera, "SUPER GIRL IS BACK AND SHE IS COMING FOR YOU MOTHERFUCKER!" the crowd went insane, Harley was in shock still, she was still processing everything. She stood there.

Someone, somewhere, was playing this song, whether it came from a balcony, a car, or someone's cell phone, or if she was just hallucinating from all of the adrenaline coursing through her. No, she was sure she heard it. She was positive.

Robert descended from his rooftop viewing platform to catch the spectacle that was unfolding in the nearby alleyway. He walked passed the disheveled trash strewn about on the ground and made his way towards all the commotion. The hairs on the back of his neck are fully erect, almost animalistic in nature.

"Let's see what we have going on over here, shall we?" Robert made his way over to the Alley and caught a glimpse of a very large man that had pinned someone to the wall. "Well this doesn't bode well" He caught a glimpse of a woman in jogging gear making her way up to the large man and overheard their altercation. Robert's taste, smell, vision, every sense was screaming at him and he came to the conclusion using very obvious context clues. He choked on the words as they left his mouth. "Its her, there is no mistaking it!"

Robert was taught early in his SHIELD recon days that if you have a chance to witness someone being a hero, let it happen and clean up the aftermath. So he did just that. He slipped behind a dumpster that had an accompanying drainage pipe that provided mediocre cover, but in this situation he doubted very highly that any of the people ahead of him would see him. The flowing adrenaline and tension of the situation would not allow either of the two to remove their shaking gazes from each other. He tilted his hat down towards the ground and slipped in to the shadows, a technique that was the most quintessential display of stealth.

"Theoretically there is no way that woman can take that russian mobster, if she does then there are higher powers at work here, or she is superhuman. My senses have never been wrong and i don't think they will steer me incorrectly this time." Robert noticed the woman was wearing headphones but they were canted to the side so there was no way she could properly hear her music. "Let's give her a little pump shall we?"

Robert began playing this song off of his cellphone from a nearby safe position and let the entire situation unfold in front of him. Watching pure strength explode before him, he had seen enough, and he needed to disappear before crowds showed up. As the titan of a man toppled to the ground he slid behind the unknown woman and planted a tracker on her lower thigh. He placed it low enough that there was no way she would notice before taking the clothes off, but at that point Robert would have her location and would know where to contact her later.

"And the light of hope is reborn anew." After the tracker was firmly secure and the crowds started to engulf the small woman with cries of "SHE'S BACK, SHE'S BACK" Robert simply pulled his hat over his face and faded into the darkness of the confusion.

"That ought to be enough for now. There are eyes around and im not ready to die just yet, not until i figure out what to do with this girl." Robert found himself under the inspection of passing drones. Their eyes could pierce just about anything, but he had a high tech trench coat on that shielded his identity from them, a gift from SHIELD for while he was out in the field conducting scouting missions. He slipped the piercing gaze of the drones by shrinking his presence and slipping between the crowds on to a subway train to central station.

While robert was on his way back to headquarters for more research he couldn't help but find himself smiling. "Finally" he said to himself "I need to nurture this flame, so it can become strong enough that the mightiest winds cant topple it, but that will come in time. All things come....in time."

Upon arriving at headquarters, Robert lit a cigarette and took a huge drag and let out a very exasperated sigh. "I guess its time" he ashed his cigarette in the tray and went to the garage to retrieve his car. There was more work to be done, there is ALWAYS more work to be done.

Last edited:
"I'm not Super Girl." she said, her hands up, the mob surrounding her, "She...she died yesterday." Harley said, a tear running down her cheek in remembrance, the crowd drawing closer, she had nowhere to go, nowhere to go but up, she didn't fly unfortunately, she wasn't that good yet, but she did jump, a good fifteen feet in the air, she came down hard behind the crowd, not landing on her feet, but on her side with a hard dull thud. The crowd turned but she was gone, she sprinted back to her house, she didn't recall the time it took, nor did she realize she was holding her breath the entire time. She got inside, locked all of her doors and went into the bathroom, she turned the water on as hot as it could be and stripped. Upon taking off her clothes she felt something on her thigh, she peeled it off, not really sure what it was, to her it looked like some sort of tag from her clothing, she threw it in the trash and stepped into the shower.

"Okay, so, you just killed a meta human." She said to herself, "The police will be looking for you, you can't go back outside. You just killed someone." she held up her hand and balled it into a fist, "With these. He hit me, and it didn't even hurt." she said as if she was questioning it, "Why?" she asked aloud, "They think I am super girl, I...." she sat down in the shower, terrified, not sure what would happen to her. "You just killed someone Harley. It doesn't matter, you are a murderer." she sat in the shower and pondered what to do next, she did the only thing she could think of. She got out of the shower, wrapped a towel around herself and went into the cabinet under the bathroom sink. "Well, I planned to go blonde sometime, so why not now? Maybe they wont recognize me." she began bleaching her hair, hoping this would maybe make her look different enough, what she didn't realize was that super girl was actually a blonde, and this was only putting her closer to her likeness.

Robert opened up his pack of cigarettes. The air was thick with his excitement. Robert always exuded happiness when he was able to find new heroes. He made his way down the stairs and towards the parking garage on the bottom floor of SHIELD headquarters. He drove a large black SUV when it came to work, but he didn't think his excitement called for that. Robert shoved the company car keys in his pocket and pulled out his favorite toy. "I think this is a special occasion! Let's pull out sheila." Out of roberts pockets emerged a solid black set of keys, etched into the key was pair of horns. "Oh yeah it's time to find us a hero!"

Robert pulled the cover off of his toy and there it sat: A perfect display of american muscle. A brand new dodge demon. Seven hundred and eighty nine horsepower beast of a car. "Heroes ride in style, let's get this woman." Robert was known amongst the recond group for going over the top when new talent appeared. Amongst going over the top was his avid love of being a speed demon. "It's been a while you overseer fucks, let's see if you can keep up." Robert pulled his black shades over his eyes and lined his car up with the exit. The only thing that could be heard in the parking garage was the roar of the engine and the backfire of the ten litre monster. The gates opened and he turned his favorite song on. "At fifty-five seconds it starts." Robert sat down low, buckled his racing straps and waited. He turned on his bluetooth before starting the music and called Gale, who works tech. "H-Hi Robbie, how can i help you?" Gale was a short man, very shy but very reliable. "Gale, it's time." Robert said. "Oh! Let's do it!" retorted Gale.

Gale was great at controlling street lights ao Robert had him turn every light towards Harley's place green, and everything else stayed red. Robert cut his music on, waited for the drop and slammed the car in to second right off the bat. "WOOOOO!" Robert yelled out his windows, His 12 inch double bass kickers in the back portraying his excitement to everyone in a two block radius. He didn't care about attention anymore, all he had to do was get to her first. Robert vanished down the street in a display of black paint and cigarette smoke. There was a hero in the making and Robert was not going to let that go to waste. "I'm coming hun, stay safe."

Last edited:
Harley had her own anthem brewing she was trying to calm herself as she blasted this song on her radio. The sound of glass shattering was heard, followed by the clinking of a metal cylinder hitting the ground, then a loud pshhhhhh was heard. "They're here." she whispered to herself. "Alright fuck it then." she grabbed the sterio remote, changed the track and readied herself for a fight. "Come on wit it then!" she shouted.

"Okay." a gruff voice said as the wall in her living room practically exploded, six men in gas masks burst through along with another brute looking meta.

She stepped out into the hallway, the gas wasn't affecting her, the gas wasn't affecting her. This realization hit her, it also hit the men in gas masks and body armor. "Get ready, cuz here I come, I'm about to come and get me some." she said along with the song, a newfound dangerous look in her eyes, she rushed the men, who shot her, they shot her, the bullets bounced off and she didn't even notice.

"Fuck." was all the first guy could say before she quite literally tore his throat out and used the momentum to beat the other guy to death with the first guy, the other four scattered and left, all but the meta brute almost an exact clone of the first one she encountered earlier. He cracked his neck, she followed suite, they circled each other like lions in a cage, simultaneously they lunged at each other. The bigger brute managed to grab her first, and he flung her through a wall into the street and into another building. After the smoke cleared she was standing there,

"Not good enough." she said as she rushed the man, in a millisecond she was there, one more millisecond and her fist was through his chest, were anyone to arrive at this time she would see a brute of a man hanging from her arm, on the other side of his body would be his heart in her hand.

Robert had arrived at Harley's place prior to the engagement. Early enough to see everything go down but not early enough to get her out before they got in. "Two displays in one day? Interesting." Robert lit another cigarette and drifted in to the shadows of the fire escape. "She's strong, but unrefined. She won't last against the big dogs. Buuuuuut thats why im here." Robert started recording her destroying the men, one after another. "I can keep this for research later."

"Brutal, i like it." Robert witnessed her punch through the back of the man and when she seemed to start coming down he began his approach. He whispered to himself "I hope this doesn't get ugly. She might be stronger than my physically but there is no way she will win. Time to put my years of CQC to work."

Robert brandished a .45 that was loaded with special rounds for if he had a run into the supernatural. He also had a katana that was made out of titanium. Their bullets might not have worked on her, but his weapons will. He worked for SHIELD, so there was no way there was a shortage of money and research, and Robert demanded the best for his dangerous work.

Slow clapping started echoing through the otherwise silent destruction. Clap Clap Clap. The silence only resonated with his clapping and his footsteps towards her. His cigarette smoke accentuating his mysterious look. He pushed his hat up slightly and revealed his scar and his tattoos that spanned his neck. Robert broke the silence. "My, my, my, what an impressing display of strength. One might even call you....inhuman." Robert assumed a non hostile stance so Harley would not get the wrong idea, but stayed far enough away that if she lunged she would be on her ass faster than she could imagine what happened.

"You know, my company is in the market for new heroes, and we could use a woman like you. Want to make something more of yourself? Oh...and don't worry about the mess. I can have my people take care of that. So.......you coming?"

She put her fists up for a second when she heard the clapping, she was soaked in blood and sweat but ready for another bout, till the man appeared out of the smoke and it was him alone, she dropped her fists but not her guard. "Market? Inhuman?" she took a few steps forward, head cocked to the side, "You're Shield aren't you? Didn't the death of all your heroes put you guys out of business? Yeah, I read about that, shield went belly up the moment super girl died, you got nothin in your back pocket and the villains took away all your government funding." she was now a few feet from the man, still on her guard, like a trained boxer that she was she was looking for any sort of tell that the man was about to make a hostile action, "So tell me then, if you guys are still around." she took a deep breath, "WHY THE FUCK DID YOU ABANDON ALL THESE PEOPLE." she shouted loud enough to crack glass, "Why did you abandon my parents?" she said, dropping to her knees and crying, "You abandoned me, a little girl, who never knew what she was, who always knew she was different, I just thought I was stronger, and faster because I was athletic, and now you left those people, you could have fought along side super girl, you guys have the technology, I read about your contingencies, plans in case a supe turns, you knew all of their weaknesses and had weapons to stop them, you let this happen, you and shield." she started sobbing, "So fuck off with your market for heroes bullshit, unless you can show me some miraculous shit that will change my mind, I'm not interested."

Robert was aware that a lot of their resources had been exhausted in the past war. He scratched his chin for a second and then he removed his hat. He closed the gap between Harley and himself. He unchambered his weapon and placed it back in his holster. He removed his trench coat and placed it over harley, who had not put any clothes on since being in the shower.

"Maybe we started off on the wrong foot. My name is Robert Crane, and i am head of the scouting division for SHIELD. I can't tell you the answers that you want right now, but we can find them together. Our headquarters has loads of files under which you could find any possible contingency and any answer that you could ever want in regards to what happened." Robert placed a hand on her shoulder and lowered his voice. He took in a deep breath and removed his shirt. Underneath his shirt was a scar that spanned his eye and flowed all the way towards his right calf. Robert had gotten quite a few tattoos to cover the horrendous scar.

"I was there, i abandoned no one. I gave my life to save every soul that i could. I died that day." He took a long pause and pulled another large breathe into his body. "I was saved by SHIELD. They found me bleeding out in a pile of rubble that had been caused by Doomsday's rampage." Robert moved his body closer to Harley's and allowed her to examine the massive scar that went down his chiseled chest, which had been mostly covered by a tattoo of a knight with a sword in its back.

"I understand your anger, i share it. I'm doing absolutely everything i can to stop the tyrannical rule of these beings, but i need your help. You might be-no, you are the world's last hope. I was there when you killed that mobster and i came to retrieve you. Let me train you, let me make you the hero you were meant to be." He reached down and held out his hand.

"I can make you so much more, you just need to trust me."

"Fine, Robert Crane, seeing as my house is destroyed, and now I am probably, wait, I know I am being hunted, I guess I have no choice, but let me make one thing clear. I think real fast Robert Crane, if I even get the slightest inkling that you and the rest of shield are here to just use me for some sort of profit, or some sort of experiment. I will make you wish you had used all the high tech weaponry in your arsenal to kill me." She stood up and took his hand and shook it. "We have a deal Robert Crane. My name is Harley, but I guess the rest of the world will call me Super Girl."

Robert helps her up and takes a long look at her naked body. probably longer than he should have. "AHEM" he lets out a cough. "Let's get you some clothes first huh?" Robert goes in to the destroyed house and starts rummaging through the rubble. "W-where do you keep your clothes? We cant stay here long, more will come."

Robert is looking around frantically, trying to find something suitable for her to wear. "Don't just stand there damnit, we have to go. Come help me look!" He pulls her along with him and has her start helping him look. "You might be hot but you cant be running all over the city naked, it looks bad."

Robert removes the coat from her back and replaces it. He walks outside to clear his head from his swelling dick. "Calm down boy." He whispers to himself. He leans on the destroyed wall and awaits his companion to return from her disheveled home. He lights another cigarette and clears his mind of all the bad thoughts. "Can't be thinking like that." He makes his way down the stairs and gets down to the first floor.

He yells back up "I'll BE IN THE CAR!!" He turns towards the car and gets in the driver's seat. The machine kicks on with a massive roar and his music starts blasting. He finishes his cigarette and throws it out the window. "Can't smoke to much in here, it will ruin the upholstery." The sky opens up and let's down a somber rain.

"Hmm, didn't know it was supposed to rain today, guess it's an unordinary day in every aspect."

MEANWHILE AT ENEMY HQ

A random soldier comes barreling through the door, "SIR SIR, NEWS FROM THE ATTACK SQUAD!"

Upon his massive throne sat Darkseid, the criminal mastermind behind the attacks. He adorned his normal armor and helmet. He sat with a grimace on his face, as always.

"Hmmm, explain yourself peasant, before i incinerate you." Darkseid's eyes glowed an evil red, a clear sign he was not joking in his threat. Beside him stood Doomsday, and abomination of muscle and bones. Doomsday wore nothing more than a pair of ripped cargo shorts. Since his body was already monstrous he didn't need any armor.

The soldier caught his breathe and relayed what had happened at Harley's house. "So the entire shock force was killed huh? What about the backup?" Darkseid mused. The soldier relayed they had been slain by a man wearing a trench coat and wielding a katana. "Hah, this planet might be more fun than i originally thought it was!"

Darkseid reviewed the body cam footage of the slain soldiers over and over again, before rising to his feet and proceeding to his room. "Gentlemen, it looks like this might be interesting after all." A loud crash of large double doors could be heard throughout the spaceship. Doomsday watched the footage again and thought to himself.

"If these puny humans can garner Darkseid's attention then just maybe-"

Last edited:
Harley quickly slipped on some clothes, absentmindedly throwing on a grey hoodie and some sweat pants along with some running shoes. She walked back outside and got into the car where the man was waiting for her. "Lets make one thing clear Robert Crane." when she said his full name she was putting emphasis on it, letting the man know that she would not forget his name or face. If she was betrayed and turned in to some sort of guinea pig or used for their own personal gains, she was coming for him first and she would tear him to pieces. "This is hero training, there is no romantic interest here, this isn't some classic erotic fan fiction where the hero falls in love with a human and they fuck and make superhero babies. That's not going to happen, I am here because you said you could help and the world needs a hero." she stated firmly, "So take me back to shield headquarters or whatever hole you guys are hiding in right now and lets get this started and then shortly after over with, I got some bad guys to kill." she reached over and turned down the stereo, and pulled the hood of her hoodie over her face. "Now if you will excuse me, I have had a very long day and I could use some rest, wake me when we get there."

Robert tilted the mirrors so hopefully Harley wouldn't catch a glimpse of the seventeen shock force troops he took out prior to the four she killed. "Get some sleep there princess, you are going to need as much as you can get before you start training. Also, i'll be your trainer, and i go hard." He cocked a wicked smile and let her drift off to sleep.

He put the car in first gear and started slowly working his way towards SHIELD headquarters. This time he was much more cognizant of lights, traffic, and such on his journey. He mumbled to himself. "I think she fails to realize that she cant take me, but she will find out later how strong i actually am."

Robert pulls up to the parking garage at SHIELD HQ and parks his car behind a barricade in a corner. The spot he parked in read "Robert Crane-Head of recon" on the wall in front of them.

"Alright princess lets get you up and to sleep. There are more than enough beds and barracks rooms so that you can make yourself at home. Im going to assume that since your place exploded, you will need a place to stay?" Robert looked over and placed his hand on her shoulder and slowly rocked her to wake her up.

"Come on, we are here, wake up." Robert cut the car off and stepped out and let her get her bearings. He lit a cigarette and waited for her to awaken.

She woke with a start, looking around, "Guess they didn't level the bunker." she said, "I need a nap and a good meal. Please tell me you don't just have MRE's and you actually have food." she said getting out of the car. "Also, please tell me how you, are going to train me. You look human, but then again, I am not an expert on meta humans, and I know SHIELD had deep pockets so you could be some sort of augmented cyborg. Are you?" she said turning her head to the man as they walked.

Robert takes Harley towards the kitchen and walks in. He points to the chair on the other side of the bar and says "Sit, and stop asking so many questions, it's getting on my nerves. You might be hot but that doesn't mean you can treat me like shit." Robert scowls and takes his outfit off. He is standing in the kitchen in an undershirt and his shorts. His Biceps measure an impressive 20 inches around. His forearms were massive and had a tattoo of venom and carnage tangled up in a brawl on his left arm. His right arm boasted a Longhorn owl and a Scarlet macaw that spanned most of what was seen.

"You gonna stare any harder? Hehe i know im hot but calm down, we gotta keep it professional remember?" He chuckled at her. He put an apron on and cracked a few eggs. He made up an omelet that contained: Ham, Cheese, and Red peppers. He poured her some orange juice and grabbed an apple that he handed to her.

"I know its breakfast items, but they are the lightest to eat and i think thats what you need right now."

He placed the pans and utensils that he used in the sink and leaned back against the counter. "So. Tell me about yourself Harley, all the nitty gritty stuff. We are going to be very close so you might as well get comfortable with me. Ill share about myself when you share about yourself. Who knows, maybe i will even answer that obnoxious how are you going to train me question."

She scoffed at his remark, "I am 23. I'm a fuck up, never really had a path, I was born right around the time the dumbasses started to take over. I don't know what its like to live in a world without a fear of death every time you step out the door. My parents were killed when I was in my teenage years so I lived with friends, and family till I was able to get a job. I just work at a gas station as a night clerk. No hobbies, unless you consider working out one. I don't know what the world was like before this. I only know about shield through what I've read on the internet and news." She said frankly, there wasn't really much to her truthfully. She was born when they took over and lead a life of survival and not much more.

Robert took a somber approach towards Harley's obvious down feelings. "Hmmm, i would not say you are a fuck up. I think you just have not been given the right tools to succeed. You have spent your whole life trying to be normal right? Well the problem here lies within the fact that you are not normal." He takes his apron off and Sits down across the table from Harley.

"Listen Harley, you are not a fuck up, and you need to start thinking differently about yourself. You are an orange that grew on an apple tree. So, while you might feel like an outcast, or a mess up, but you are not." Robert leans back in his chair, showing his swimmer's V under his shirt.

"Alright i guess it's my turn. I am a normal human man, at least i was until SHIELD saved me. They imbued my cells with nanomachines. I'm much faster, stronger and smarter than the normal human at this point. I was, however, born with a unique trait to search for the unnatural. That part came to me one day when the hairs on the back of my neck stood on end. Low and behold a super hero was flying by. I played it off as a weird coincidence but it kept happening. The day that the world was attacked i thought i would try and save a little girl that was trapped in a house. That's when doomsday brought the house down and i was skewered by a pipe. It missed my dick, fortunately enough, but i still blacked out. I was pronounced dead on the table for 25 seconds before they made the executive decision to enhance my body."

Robert traced a line down his arm. "I was dead Harley, and SHIELD saved me. So i made it my life's work to help take the world back, and that's where you come in. I can train you. I was in the special forces for seven years before i became a dead body on the ground. Oh i saved the girl by the way, so i was ok with dying. However, SHIELD had other plans for me."

"We also offer compensation and rooms for heroes that fight for us. You will receive and upfront lump sum of 500 thousand dollars if you agree, and each month you will receive an additional 80 thousand dollars."

"Also, as sexy as you are....you stink. Go take a shower. There are locker rooms if you prefer that, or you can have private quarters. The locker rooms are pretty much private anyway since no one uses them, but they are there if needed."

She stood up, chin quivering, tears of pride streaked her face. "I-I-I need to fight don't I?" she hugged the man, "Thank you." she gave him a squeeze, "Thank you so much Robert." she clinched her jaw and took a step back, "I-I-I'm gunna go shower." she headed off to the locker room. By coincidence or if it was put there on purpose there was a stereo, again not sure if by coincidence, but a CX from one of her favorite bands The Score, was in it as well. She pressed play, still unsure if it was coincidence or on purpose this song started playing, she found herself singing the entire song loudly, she did have quite the voice, which she didn't even know she had. You know that saying about your inner voice? How its you, but a smaller version, telling you what to do? Harley spent her entire life ignoring that voice, that voice that said fight, that voice that said stop running. She wasn't going to ignore it anymore, she sang the song loudly as she bathed, not caring who heard, her destiny was clear, be a hero, save the world.

Robert finished cleaning up the dishes and heard a voice in the distance. "Hahaha i see she is getting comfortable. She actually sounds really nice. I think i might have a closer listen."

He moved away from the clean dishes and dried his hands off with a hand towel. He followed the echoing voice through the halls and towards the shower. He made sure not to encroach upon the actual shower itself, but instead he lit a cigarette and started bobbing his head along with the opera he was hearing. Every now and then he would chime in and say "Born for this." He didn't know the words, but he liked the song, and most songs are easy to pick up on when the chorus starts. Before long he was in to the music as much as she was, except he was fully clothes and in the hallway, singing his heart out.

He lost himself in the music for long enough to realize he had been standing there for the whole song. He put his cigarette out in a nearby ash tray and returned to the kitchen. On his way out he mumbled to himself. "Good job Harley, you are going to need that spirit. It's a hard path ahead."

Harley stepped out of the shower and dried herself off, putting her clothes back on she walked back to the room where Robert was originally none the wiser about the little duet they had just preformed. "Robert?" she asked, "I want to try this whole hero thing. In fact I am ready to start right now if you want, I am not even tired, plus I am freshly showered and ready to rock. So where do we start?" she asked, "Strength? Speed? Are we gunna do weird experiments to find out my powers? I know I am fast, strong, I can fly I think, and I am bullet proof, but I don't know much else. Oh! Also apparently I am indestructible been thrown through two buildings today." she said smiling with pride. "So? What now?" she asked.

Robert eyes Harley up and down. "Well you definitely look refreshed, follow me i guess. You might be strong and fast, but what will you do when you fight someone just as strong and fast as you are? Do you actually know how to fight? Didnt think so."

Robert leads Harley towards a wide open training room. He lights a cigarette and leaves it hanging out of his mouth. The room is empty and has white walls and ceilings. He points to the center of the room and says "Stand here, let's see what you can do. I'll be your opponent." He flings off his undershirt and reveals his chiseled body, scars and all. Robert is standing in a samurai stance, his body begins to become electrified.

"I'll show you why i can train you." He materialized his katana out of thin air. A foreboding song starts playing at max volume. "When the bass drops. Come to me, or i'm coming to you!"

"I'm a trained boxer, I think you will find this more than a fair fight." she said with a smile, and lunged at him, she wasn't sure how to win a sword versus fist fight but she knew how to duck blows and did her best to apply that to this situation, going low, going fast, her intention was to come under his sword and go for center mass, landing a body blow and ending the fight seconds later with a twist of the wrist, taking the sword out of the equation and essentially bearing down on him the entire time, she would swing wide with the left, but follow up with the right.

Robert phased and the ground around where he was standing caved in. He found his way behind her lunge before she could even touch him. He tapped her on the back of her shoulder with the blunt side of his blade.

"Dead. Come on, you can do better." He took another spot and assumed his stance. He patiently waited for her advance. The muscles on his arms throbbed and the nanomachines could be seen pulsing through his veins. "Im weak hun, if you cant take me, then you have a long way to go."

She smiled, the music changed, and she lunged again, this time faking him out entirely, she swung wide just as before, and swung low, but instead of following up with another right look, last minute she dropped and spun, extending her foot, hoping to trip but also loading her leg muscles like a spring, that if he jumped, she would bring her fist right into his jaw, from this position she could also spring forward or left or right if she needed to.

Back
Top Bottom