Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(Trying this again) The last super hero Alisa_Perne X Reina (Will have smut)

Robert's face softened a bit. "Harley, sweetie, i love your enthusiasm, but this world is not what it used to be. If you come out right now, you will get so much attention from the people we are fighting against. You would be made an idol, and along with being an idol you would be........a target. But that's a conversation for a different time. Let's finish dinner. This is a date you know?"

Robert giggles and finishes off his meal. "That was amazing, i'm glad that i lost now hehe. I really was fucked up earlier by the way. I wasn't leaning on you just so you would take me to the bathroom. I really needed to repair my muscles. Im still happy though, don't get me wrong." Robert blushed when remembering their bout in the bathroom and then resounded with "I regret nothing."

Harley giggled, "Me either." She smiled and drank more of her water and finished her meal. "Okay, so, never been on a date before, but I am pretty positive the sex comes after dinner. So that being the case, and we have already done both things I am positive a date consists of, what now?" she asked.

Robert giggled when she brought up their romp in the bathroom. "Well, it could always come after as well, but i think that was just adrenaline and excitement peaking. So since that part already happened why don't we do what couples would normally do on dates? Lets go see a movie or something, the night is young!" He made a waving motion over at the waitress and paid the bill when it arrived at the table. He didn't let Harley see the bill, a chivalrous idea that was apparently lost on most people nowadays.

He brought Harley along with him while he walked the street. While walking he liked to leave his arm out for her to hang on. The night was a cool seventy-one degrees and the stars were out. The perfect setup for new love. "Oh oh! There is a fireworks show tonight! Let's go!" Robert pulled her along and headed for the festival that was going on at this time of the year. Normally, recreational activities were heavily monitored so that if any mutanies were to take place they would be put down quickly. Everyone knows how things go. Tons of people, tons of noise, underground meetings. It was sort of like fight clubs. They existed, but no one knew how or why, they just did.

He stopped by a stand and got Harley some red roses before pulling her to a secluded spot in the open and sitting in the grass. He sat down and tugged at her to sit down. "Come, come. The show is starting soon."

"Oh lord you are such a hopeless romantic." she said as she took the roses and sat down next to him. "Just imagine, one day, that we will be able to go to a festival, or go out to eat or just go pump gas at the gas station and we won't be taking our own lives into our hands. No more death, no more sadness, nothing. Just the world, pure again, pure and full of hope. Who knows, maybe its the dawn of a new era, the dawn of a new protector of this planet. I only hope I can live up to that role." she said as she gazed at the sky.

Robert leaned back on his arms and let his hand rest on hers. "Harley....you don't know how long i've been dreaming of that exact world. Im sure you have as well, but i feel if its different when your entire being, your entire existence is based around breaking free from tyranny. For all intents and purposes, i don't exist. I'm a ghost. And when this is all over, i'll probably end up on some farm in the middle of Idaho or something, doing literally nothing."

He laughs to himself. "Maybe ill be a fucking farmer or something. Pffffft. You will have a nice life! Pampered and rich! I think you deserve it, especially after everything you have dealt with so far. I want a quaint little place, a child or two. I mean ill have to adopt, since the nanobots killed my ability to be fertile. But, there are tons of children who need good homes and loving parents."

A small tear rolled down his face at the thought of living a normal, rule free life.

"One day."

"Soon." Harley said, she didn't really have much more to say, she felt as if adding something would ruin the moment, so she let her word hang in the air as they gazed at the sky, she leaned in and rested her hand on Robert's shoulder and felt at ease.

Robert wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her close to him. He wanted to feel her presence close to him. Feel her body heat. He scooted closer to her and looked up at the sky, watching the tyrade of blues, greens, and red colors light up the sky. He caught himself staring at her enjoying the sight. He grabbed her chin and pulled her face in, he planted a long kiss on her lips and then let go, returning to the spectacle that was their first date.

Back
Top Bottom