Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(Trying this again) The last super hero Alisa_Perne X Reina (Will have smut)

Robert plunged his sword between her thigh muscle and the floor, pinning her leg in place. "Im strong young one. I don't have to dodge." He put his hands up and grabbed both of hers. He started pushing back against her. He pushed down hard and the force exerted from both of them crushed the floor underneath. Electricity shot out of his arms as he pushed. He leaned forward and gave her a peck on the forehead.

"Come on, show me what you got."

She pushed up, harder than she ever had before, the ground cracked, but she was starting to push back, starting to stand up, she finally pushed up, then forward, and then, down as she found herself at an advantage and him now on one knee. She let go and took a step back, "I won't do it, I won't." she said, "I wont hurt you. I don't even fully know what I am capable of, and I won't hurt someone for the sake of finding out."

Robert smiles and pats her on the head. "That's a very righteous mentality there friend. This room has pain nullification though, so while you feel the pressure and strength of a blow, your body doesn't really feel anything bad. BUT your body still takes the damage so, its a double edged sword." Robert stood up and the areas that had been damaged during their brawl had fixed themselves.

"Nifty isn't it? This room can simulate all kinds of things in the world. Enemies, Environments, how your attack will affect everything and everyone around you." He dusted himself off and put his shirt back on, his sword vanishing into nothing. He made a come with me motion and started walking towards a control room. They arrived at a door that was seemingly invisible at first.

"This is the control room, where we can review what just happened, and you can go over how or why you would have won, or lost, in great detail! Strength is important but we are going to have to work on your form. Come on in and take a seat love."

She cocked an eyebrow at the 'take a seat love' but decided to disregard it moments later. "Okay, so, tell me this then." she said, "Those guys I literally obliterated were nothing weren't they? You aren't even a supe, you are just some dude with nano robots or whatever in your system. Two of them were supes, yet I obliterated them, somehow though you aren't buckling like them. So that leaves me with only one conclusion. I'm weak." she said defeatedly.

"Ahhh the old generic im weak phase that superheroes go through. No love you are not weak, i'm just a lot stronger than you think.." Robert took a seat and looked at Harley.

"Ok story time: I'm a human with nanobots, yes, But i also had superhuman speed before i was upgraded. Think of me like a top shelf robot, but give that robot extra perks and here i am. I was already very very fast, but the bots made me really strong as well. Kind of like a package deal. How am i supposed to train heroes if i cant stand up to them? They would just brush me off and go about their day! Now take a seat, and wipe that frown off your face. We have footage to go over."

He points to the chair across the desk from himself. "Sit."

"Okay dad." she said sarcastically, "Lets watch me fail spectacularly. Ya know, wait a minute, why don't you go out and fight yourself?" she asked, "Yeah, so you have speed and strength, I mean obviously I can't channel my power yet nor do I fully comprehend its limits, but you know exactly what you are doing. Why sit on the sidelines and be a scout when you can be on the team? I don't get that."

He sighed at the dad comment. "I'm not your dad, but keep poking and you are gonna call me daddy. Anyway, i dont go fight because that's not my place in the world. I've decided to take to the shadows and teach others how to fight. The problem with alot of supes is that they don't accurately survey their surroundings before they fight. They just let all the adrenaline go to their head and then they rush in." He sighs heavily "If only they would have all listened to me." Robert turns his chair away and wipes a tear off of his eye.

He turns back around. "Alright enough sob story, let's watch the clip. Pay special attention to the part where i pecked your forehead. While it might seem like i'm hitting on you, i want you to watch my eyes." Robert freeze frames it on the kissing part showing that his eyes were fixed on her feet and not on her forehead. "Can you tell me what i was actually doing here? Extra points if you explain why i was looking at your feet."

"Because you didn't want me to kick you in the fucking jaw?" she asked, "Or you didn't want me to knee you in the chest. I can box dude, I know how to fight, like, square up fist to fist and I will Muhammed Ali you into next week, but this shit? I don't get it, why cant I just punch them, it worked on the last few goons." she said flatly.

Robert chuckeles. "Not quite, your stance was off, if you had thrown a kick then i could have easily ducked it and swept your foot, then i would have been on top of you with you pinned to the ground. What do you do then? You die, that's what."

He stands up and brushes his clothes, smoothing out the wrinkles from where he was sitting. "Well since form is the first thing we need to work on, and yours is terrible, Let's get to work. But lets do it tomorrow, i haven't slept yet. Meet me in the training room at 0830. That's enough time for you to shower, or eat, or masturbate, or whatever it is you heroes do when you are alone. As for me, im beat and i'm going to bed after i take a nice long shower."

"Goodnight." she said and went back to her quarters, she laid on the bed and stared at the ceiling for several hours, unable to rest until finally fatigue from the day overwhelmed her and she did pass out. Her dreams were filled with the events of the day, in her own mind she tried to pick apart the fights, and how Robert was different from the two other supes she had literally obliterated hours before. She wanted to learn how to fight and she wanted to learn quickly. The sun woke her and she sat upright in bed, stretched, yawned and headed to the cafeteria. It was empty but coffee was brewing. She imagined at one point the place brimming with superheroes, all of them discussing battles past, and future. Then she imagined that day by day there were slowly less of them, the place became a solemn reminder that she was the worlds last hope.

Robert dragged himself towards his room, running his hand along the wall as he walked. "What a fuckin day." His arms spasmed a little bit at the excess strain they had been under. "Whoa there bucko, calm down." He said as he rubbed his right arm. He made his way towards the shower with somber music playing in the background. He slipped out of his clothes and let them fall to the floor. His toned muscles and shaped body covered in scars from battles passed.

"Heh, i guess i can't get rid of these things no matter how hard i try." He stepped in to the shower and his thoughts drifted off to when he served in the rangers in Fallujah, and all the situations when he found himself in enemy territory. He had flashbacks of the war on terror and how he had had to get himself out of certain situations. The body count that he had stacked up over the years. There was a reason that he used a sword, and why he had garnered a nickname. Maybe one day Harley would listen to his stories, but not any time soon. "Calm down Rob, that's not who you are anymore." He consoled himself. Thoughts of Harley naked in the shower danced around in his head. His manhood started to engorge itself while i had his head leaned back and his eyes closed.

"Fuck it, why not. I haven't had any action in a while, might as well go for it." His tattooed, muscular arm drifting down his body and towards his rising member. Robert was quite well endowed, enough so that he scared off a few women, or men, he didn't have a preference. Standing at a whopping ten inches, it was no joke to deal with. He started sensually touching the other parts of his body while the music masked any moans and any noises he would have made. Harley would have had to actually enter the bathroom to hear anything.

He leaned back on the wall and started stroking himself. At first he would go fast, then he would go slow. All the way up the shaft, all the way down. He started letting out moans, not loud enough to hear but loud enough that he could hear himself. "Fuck i bet Harley's tight body would feel amazing bent over the counter in the kitchen." He said to himself.

Robert started to find himself close, so he picked up the pace, vigorously going up and down, over and over. He felt his massive climax approaching and leaned hard against the wall. He pulled his free arm up to his mouth and bit himself so he wouldn't be too loud. "Fffff-Fuck im gonna-" Finally, his body erupted all over the wall next to him, coating it in a thick white spectacle. Robert slumped down and let his body sit against the wall. Pant Pant "Fuck im glad she didn't hear any of that, she would have been so mad hehe."

Steam enveloped the room, he stepped out of the shower and made his way to his bed with just a towel wrapped around the lower half of his toned body. He put on pajamas and sprawled out on his bed. He grabbed the remote and put on some bedtime music before drifting off to sleep.

Robert awoke some time before Harley and made his way to the kitchen. He put on a pot of coffee and made his way towards the pantry to pick out something to cook for the both of them. He spotted her in all her morning glory as she made her way to the kitchen.

"Morning sunshine! Ready to train?"

"Oh fuck!" Harley said as Roberts voice broke the silence, she nearly fell over, "Jesus christ Robert!" she said as she regained her composure, "You just steady ninja assassin 24/7?" she asked, "We haven't even had breakfast, and I am not even awake yet, shit man how did you even get in here?" she looked around.

"I-I was here the whole time hun....You literally walked in and i waved at you while sipping my coffee and looked straight at me.." Robert looked astounded. "Am-Am i really that missable hehe? I guess i've gotten too good at my job" Robert sips his coffee that has creamer in it and is reading the daily newspaper.

"Alright so today i was thinking that we could work on your form. Does it bother you if i get close and touch your body? Because that kind of a necessity to make sure you stand correctly."
He eyes her up and down, taking in her slender body and trying not to gawk.

"Just don't try anything sexual, slick." she said and took a sip of her coffee. "Make sure to warn me what you are touching before you touch it." she leaned back and sat down her coffee as she leaned against a chair, "I want to do something today. I want to know what my powers are, I know its so far ahead, but I am so unsure of my abilities I feel I would be much more confident in my own skin if I knew what I was capable of. I-I-I think I can fly I just don't know how. I feel like there is so much more than strength and speed to me and I have to know Robert. I know its probably leaps and bounds ahead of your training program but, I think due to the circumstances and what is going on right now, we need to be way farther along than what we are. How about this?" she paused for a moment finger on her lips in thought. "If I can beat you hand to hand, no weapons, just with my strength, like, lets say a five minute round, first to score ten points or knock their opponent down twice wins, we skip ahead to the part where we learn my powers." she offered her hand, "Deal?"

Robert finished off his coffee and put it down on the table. He rubbed his chin and pondered her offer for a moment. He sighed heavily and put his paper down with an ominous scrunch noise.

"Listen here woman, all jokes aside, i'm quite powerful. If you think you can actually take me then i will take your bet. If i win then i require you to do two things. First, is you will listen to what i tell you, no questions asked. Secondly, go on a date with me, we don't have to fuck or anything, but i'm really liking your company and its not the end of the world to go on a date. Plus its been a very long time since ive had the company of such a pretty girl, so that would be nice. I know im not ugly so it can't even be that bad." He winked at her and showed a devious smile.

"If you can accept both of those conditions then i will take you on, but be warned. This won't be me standing still, waiting for you to attack. This fight will be over faster than you will expect. And if you arent on your toes, you will be hurt. I will not go easy on you this time. I don't mean this to be mean, but you are trying to skip trainings, which means you think you are ready for real shit, and real shit kills you." Robert wiped the smile off of his face and replaced it with a stern look. He lit up a cigarette, took a deep puff and pushed his hand in to hers.

"Let's do this then."

She stuck her hand out and shook his. "Fuckin deal man, you be careful with that flattery stuff slick, we are professionals first and foremost." She brushed off his advance externally, but the thought of a date was not completely lost on her. She had spent her life surviving, not really focused on relationships, she was not a virgin by any means, but she never really got attached to someone. So many people dying all the time gave her a sort of detachment to anyone, knowing that one wrong move could get you killed so she didn't really get attached to any of her partners, although the thought of actually sitting down with someone who most likely wouldn't get obliterated in a fight did peak her interest.

Robert's face returned to its normal smooth look and he sat back down. "Well let's at least have some breakfast, if you never eat before training you will regret it later, promise." He walked into the kitchen and put his apron on. "I was thinking waffles this morning, what do you think?" He disappeared into the pantry and retrieved a box of waffle mix and some other ingredients to add to them.

"Chocolate, blueberries, or raspberry waffles? I prefer raspberries, but i can cook any of them." He pulled out the waffle maker and cracked a few eggs in to the pan. The kitchen was filled with the scent of breakfast, that smell that you remember from when you were eight years old and wake up to find your mother cooking already with the music on loud.

He poured a glass of orange juice for Harley and himself. "Harley, what do you want for the world? Let's say you do win, what are you going to do?"

"If I told you my first priority would be unity and world peace, that would be a lie Robert. I want to avenge the death of my parents, I want to avenge the death of all the innocent people killed by these villains. Most importantly, I want to avenge the death of the heroes' who fought to protect this world." she said with conviction, "I want to pick up the torch, and carry it in their name and honor their memories."

Robert places the food in front of her. "Well, i don't blame you honestly. I can't say i wouldn't want the same thing. Yeah you have superpowers, but your mind and your heart are still human." He breathes a heavy sigh. "You will need to change your mindset though, revenge isn't what heroes are about." He moves closer to her and places a hand on her shoulder with a reassuring feeling.

"Eat up, you need to, you haven't eaten anything since you got here yesterday." He places a fork beside her plate and goes about his business cleaning the dishes he used to cook with. "When you are done with that, i'll let you know what we have planned for the day. Its not going to be just fighting, you need to work out your mind as well."

"Hey, not so fast there Rob. You promised me that we would have a one on one before any of this other training stuff. That's what I asked for and that's what I want." she said taking a bite of her food, "I'm not afraid."

"Rob huh? Interesting choice coming from someone who wants to keep it professional. We might as well already be dating." He chuckles to himself. The dishes were done and he took his apron off.

"Come on. Lets get this over with so we can move on with training. And that date you are gonna owe me." Robert winks. "Hopefully you like meat, because i was thinking steak and wine. Oh I'm getting excited! I haven't been on a date in so long! So...you ready to lose?"

He makes a follow me motion and coaxes her along with him. "Come"

Harley chuckled, "You might get that date, but I won't lose." she said, "This is boxing remember, no swords, no guns, hand to hand, I know you can fight, but can you box?" she asked.

"I guess we will find out won't we?" He stopped and pondered to himself. After a moment or so he turned to her asked "So i didn't entertain the thought of you winning. So other than skipping training basics, what would you want? Ill give you one favor."

They arrived at the training room and robert took his shirt off as to not be impeded movement wise. He took a cigarette out of hood pants, lit it and took a puff. "After you think of what you want. Tell me when you are ready."

"You know what, I will double down on the date thing, except we get Korean instead of steak, huge fan of there being no losers in a scenario like this. So either way, we both win. I win, you get a date with me, and we get to fast track my training. You win, you still get a date with me but we stay at the same pace we are at now." She put her fists up, "Swing." she said.

Robert or Rob, as she called him earlier, stood up. Flicked his cigarette. Then said "Alright, this time for real." He pushed his arms out in front of himself, steadied his breathing and closed the gap between Harley and himself.

His normal goofy attitude and lackadaisical mentality were gone. He was focused. Determined to show Harley that without proper training and practice, strength was nothing.

He swung high and swept low. Keeping her on her toes. Making sure to keep his stance strong and his fists up. Tss tss. He exhaled as he swung, to ensure the breathing stayed steady anf his punches remained strong

Back
Top Bottom