Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A chance meeting 1x1 Alisa_Perne and MsBloom

"Look okay, it was vibrating, and it was on my ass. I cannot be held responsible for my actions." Ally giggled.

"Table for three?" the hostess said.

"Yep." Ally replied.

"Right this way." The hostess said.

Molly giggled at Ally's comment. Then the three of them were seated and a very nice looking waitress appeared to take their orders. Like before the twins went berserk all over the menu and soon there was food for a small family on the table.

Ally did not even bother to order, she let them order whatever they wanted figuring she would just pick off of their food. "You two." she said, "You don't have good Cajun seafood where you are from?" she asked with a giggle, "I am beginning to wonder if I shouldn't sabotage you just to make sure you lose our little bet, because I don't know if I could survive without some of the things I have here." she stuck out her tongue and giggled.

"You could say that. Cajun hasn't really made it to Sweden just yet."
Molly began to dig into the food and it was everything she had expected it to be, spicy, sweet and absolutely delicious. She then looked up at Ally when she suggested cheating, or at least gaining an unfair advantage, in their boxing match.
"Well ... You and Leo could set up a Cajun restaurant should I win."

"Hmm." she said sucking the meat out of the head of a crawfish and savoring it, "It might not be the same though." she said earnestly, winking, "I think Leo and I would be too busy doing other things should you get us alone, remember what happened last time? I nearly fucked him senseless." She giggled thinking back to the time she plowed Leo at the rest stop.

Molly giggled and rolled her eyes at Ally first and then at Leo who was grinning from ear to ear.
"So I'd have to support you both then so you could spend all day fucking each others' brains out."

"No, I am just saying that if you put is in the same room alone and expect us to accomplish any task other than fucking each other till there is no cum left, you might be sorely mistaken, either that or you will have to put us both in chastity." Ally said frankly. "Good luck finding something big enough to contain my monster." she added.

Molly raised both eyebrows and smiled.
"Now there is an idea indeed. I could wear both keys on a chain around my neck."
She nodded very matter of factly.
"Two oversexed fuck slaves all to myself."

Ally's eyes widened and she smiled, "Again, good luck finding something big enough to restrain my monster." almost as if she was daring Molly to do it, almost as if she wanted her to do it.

"I could knit something maybe," Molly joked but of course she knew it would be a challenge to find a chastity device big enough to contain Ally's 10 inches.

The food went down at a steady pace and each new dish Molly tried resulted in a satisfied moan.
"This is like a fucking orgy in my mouth," she said quite randomly and then as the plates were almost all empty she patted her belly and looked quite full.
"So now what. Do we take over their karaoke night or do we go back home and hibernate until spring?"

Ally giggled, "Well usually if I am out with friends we drink." She said with a smile, "So, we can drink here, or we can go back to the Jackalope, either way is fine with me, although, as I am sure you are aware, I am sort of famous at that bar."

"Sort of famous?" Molly said and looked over at Leo who giggled.
"Same way I'm sort of famous at the Bishop's Arms back home," she added with a crooked smile.
"That's not sort of famous," Leo said.
"That's called infamous," he added and turned to face Ally shaking his head while gesturing at his sister.
"Oh shush," Molly said and playfully punched her brother in the shoulder.
"Just because they haven't named a stall in the bathroom after you," she added.
"Quite unofficially of course. So; The Jackalope it is."

"Hold on, skrrt." Ally said, "Lets back it up for just ooone second here, somebody better tell me about this infamy." she smiled, "Bathroom stall named after you? I gotta know more." Ally said as she picked up a french fry and nibbled on it, "You two just get more and more interesting, go on then, somebody fess up." Ally smiled.

"One of the owners caught her giving head to one of the bartenders in the electronically locked staff stall," Leo blurted out before Molly had a chance to say something.
"Yea and I offered her to be next but she didn't look overly interested."
Molly gave Ally's leg a squeeze.
"I could give you a show and tell if you'd like."
She giggled and went on to explain that the next time they were at the bar someone had added a stylised hear with her initials inside in a very neat hand underneath the sign that said Staff Only and that the owner had said nothing about it or tried to have it removed. In fact the woman had actually give her the code to the key pad.
"And don't think she doesn't love telling that story every chance she gets," Leo concluded.

"Oooh you are very naughty indeed." Ally giggled, "Now tell me, would you go around here doing that sort of thing, or now that you know, we are a thing, would you invite me along for the fun?" She licked her lips suggestively and then licked the tip of a french fry while gazing at Leo and Molly both, hoping the hint was caught.

"You try and stop her after a few more drinks," Leo said and picked up a french fry to mimic Ally's suggestive act except he first dipped it in ketchup which even if it was of course entirely the wrong colour was supposed to be a substitute for cum.
Molly just leaned back in her chair and looked at them both in turn with a suggestive smile on her face.
"You know it," she said after a few moments of silence.

"Mmph! So fucking dirty!" Ally said biting off the tip of the French fry, then a devilish grin crossed her face and she looked at Leo and licked her lips before saying the four words he had probably desired to hear all day, "Should I call Tina?"

At the mention of the well-endowed transwoman who had fucked him to a pulp the night before Leo sat up at full attention, and the same could be said about what was going on in his panties as well.
"Now you've got his attention for sure," Molly said and playfully punched her brother while using her tongue to simulate a blowjob by pushing it against the inside of her cheek.

"Is that a yes?" She asked with a giggle, "Or does your mouth only work for sucking dick?" Ally smiled, "Well, what's the matter, cock got your tongue?"

Still unable to say anything Leo just nodded at each of Ally's questions.
"Who knows maybe we'll both get a stall named after us here," Molly said and giggled.

Ally snickered, "I'm not calling her until you speak." she stated plainly, "Now go on, speak, or do you require a cock in your ass like a puppet?"

This time Molly laughed out loud at Ally's question.
"Is that what you need Leonora, to be a little cock puppet. I swear that's my new pet name for you."
Leo blushed and nodded again before remembering he actually had to speak up.
"Yes please. I would love it if Tina could join us again."

"Good boy." Ally said as she pulled out her phone, dialed the number and let it ring. A few moments later Ally could hear Tina's voice on the line.'

"Hey." she said with a stretch and yawn.

"Hey Tina, so I was wondering if you would maybe come over this afternoon and hang out." Ally said.

"Oh for sure what time?" She asked.

"I will call you in an hour." Ally said.

"Okay cool, talk to you then." Tina said.

Ally hung up the phone, there ya go, she smiled.

It would not take them a full hour to get back to Ally's place which made Molly wonder what mischief she might be planning along the way. Leo could barely sit still and it was obvious that trying to do so was causing him some discomfort.

Ally sent a text to Molly, just three simple words "Sit in back." when she hit send a devilish grin crossed her face.

Back
Top Bottom