Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A chance meeting 1x1 Alisa_Perne and MsBloom

Alisa_Perne

π•„π•šπ•€π•₯𝕣𝕖𝕀𝕀 𝕠𝕗 π•ͺ𝕠𝕦𝕣 π••π•£π•–π•’π•žπ•€
Ally pulled up to the airport, exactly five minutes before her friends flight was destined to arrive. They had been chatting for months on an online forum, all kinds of erotic roleplays, even shared photos of each other, both fully clothed and nude. The moment her friend found out that Ally was trans, and very well endowed, she wanted more, truthfully so did Ally. So they moved to texting each other, talking on the phone, her friend wanted to come and see her, so finally they were to meet. Ally checked her watch, three minutes before the flight landed, then probably another ten or so before they came out of the door. She pre-emptively sent a text,

Hey, Blue Ford Escape, I am at the curb, license plate 75E WND, see you soon XOXO Ally.

Ally wasn't sure how to dress but the way her friend talked she was sure she would not be wearing clothes for long, so she decided to go with something minimal, a tube top, and short shorts, she normally tucked, but in this case with this friend she didn't so if you were at the right angle you could see the tip of something very large sticking out of her shorts. She had a pierced navel, a prince albert and her nipples were also pierced. She tapped her foot excitedly and waited for the text to come.

Exactly why she had brought her twin brother Leo along on the trip Molly Bloom would not be able to answer to any level of satisfaction. Perhaps it was because they were often considered to be joined at the hips, some saw them as a package deal, if you wanted one you got the other as well. While this had certainly been true in their teens it had changed somewhat during college and now they were still close of course. They saw each other daily and talked for hours. They even still had sleepovers when the mood caught them. Perhaps she wanted him there for a sense of security when going to meet someone who despite their lengthy talks was still basically a stranger. Whatever the reason he was there right behind her as they passed through customs and then headed to pick up their luggage.
"Blue Ford," she said to her brother and showed him the text from Ally.
Leo nodded and grabbed both their suitcases.

While Molly was unusually tall for a woman at 5'9 Leo was on the short side for being a man and a full inch shorter than his twin sister, something they often jjoked about being a sign as good as any that they had somehow swapped bodies in the womb and that Molly should really have been born a boy and Leo a girl. This joke was also reflected in the way they were dressed as they walked out to the curb. Molly was dressed in baggy black jeans, a white button down shirt that only just gave a hint of her small breasts. With that she wore a short burgundy leather jacket and matching boots. Leo on the other hand wore a knee long dark blue dress with blood red tights under and a warm yellow coat over it all. If one looked carefully one might notice two small bulges on his chest from the bra he was wearing underneath.

As soon as Molly saw the blue Ford and her new friend standing by it she quickened her step and walked up to Ally and gave her a kiss.

"Mmmph." she said as she pulled away from the kiss, "I assume you are Molly, or just very happy to see a random stranger." she smiled, and leaned to the left to see Leo, "Leo?" she said, "You didn't tell me your brother was coming." she cocked an eyebrow for a moment at the man, but who was she to judge, after all.

"Its so nice to finally meet you." she embraced the woman, "Come on lets get the bags in the hatch then." she walked over and opened the hatch and helped them put the bags in the back of her car. She couldn't keep the eyes off of the two of them, she had known they were both attractive but it was sort of like buying something online, you can look up every picture of it, know what it looks like inside and out but it will still amaze you when it arrives to your doorstep. Ally who was 5' 6" herself felt like a dwarf among giants with the twins.

"So who is going to ride up front she said as she opened a passenger door, a back seat door and then got into the car herself. Although she could guess it was Molly, she had after all made the joke to Molly as she confirmed her flight.

Ally: Road head?
Molly: ;)

So she could probably guess Molly was going to ride up front, not that she would say no to the very attractive Leo, already visions in her head of being in the middle of a sandwich of pleasure.

"Yea I know but well. He got jealous when he saw the photos of you in the nude," Molly said and even if that was not the actual reason Leo had come along it wasn't exactly untrue either.
The two of them had gawked at the first photo they had seen of Ally's male anatomy for a long time before either of them had been able to speak. Molly had made no secret that Leo had often been there beside her as she and Ally talked or texted. She had also been very open about the two of them having a rather special relationship and that they had basically done everything except actually fuck each other. They had shared lovers and the sleepovers always ended in heavy make out sessions with hand stuff and oral sex.

"That would be me," Molly said and licked her lips seductively when Ally asked who was going to ride up front.
"At least at first and then who knows, maybe Leo would like to ride shotgun for the last stretch."
The twins shared a conspiratorial glance between them as if they had actually discussed this before hand, knowing that it would be a long ride back to Ally's home that there would be ample time for both of them to get their lips wet, so to speak. Then, almost as if to tease their host the twins kissed and Molly grabbed Leo's ass.
"Don't tell me that ass doesn't look absolutely delicious in that dress," she said and turned her brother around to give Ally a good view of his ass.

Ally took a sharp breath as she tried to stretch her shorts to cover her now slowly rising and leaking cock. "He does, in fact, truth be told, I just might have to give the both of you a wild ride." she smiled, as she continued to shift in her chair, trying to conceal her growing erection, her shorts not quite doing the job, she just didn't want to expose herself, at the airport with hundreds of onlookers. She was getting very aroused very quickly, and her shorts would not be able to contain her massive meat for much longer. "So uh, its about a two hour ride back to my house from here, and we should probably." she shifted again, half of her wanted to just slide off her pants and let it flop upward and let the twins have their way, but they needed to be on the road. "Get going." she said, as she started absentmindedly rubbing the tip of her cock, coating her fingers in pre cum, and again as if in a trance, she put her fingers up to her mouth and sucked off the pre cum.

She blinked a few times before she realized what she was doing. "God I am so horny." she covered her mouth quickly, something was very carnal about her arousal this time, perhaps its because she did not masturbate for the entire week leading up to the flight, and it did not help that Molly kept teasing her with nude photos, and also telling her to save her load, she had literally had to stop herself at least four times this past week from compulsively masturbating. This girl had her insane with lust words could not even describe what she wanted to do to this girl, and the boy, oh, his ass was to die for and she was going to destroy it.

Seeing Ally rub the tip of her cock and then savour the precum Molly who had just put the seat belt on did the same. She ran the tip of her left index finger across the leaking head and smeared it on her lips before licking them clean.
"Mmm ... Damn girl that's good," she said and scooped on more, this time turning around and holding her finger out to Leo who sucked it into his mouth without a moment's hesitation.
He made a few content noises.
"Yum," he agreed and asked for more.
Molly accommodated this request by smearing some more of Ally's precum on her lips and leaning back to give her brother another kiss.

Then as they pulled out of the airport Molly undid the shorts and let that deliciously big cock out. It was just as Ally had said. It truly leaked volumes of precum right from the start. She wrapped her hand around it and squeezed tightly as if she intended to milk it. She gave it a few slow strokes, looked at Leo in the rear view mirror and then at Ally before undoing her seat belt and leaning in to lick that precum running down the shaft. Each lick produced an almost purring noise from her.
"Fuck I totally love this cock," she moaned and wrapped her lips around it.

Ally shivered as Molly ran her fingers across the head of her cock like it was nothing, like it was nothing. "Thanks, I-I-I saved it for you like you asked, all week. She said proudly as the girl did it again and fed some to Leo. "Fuck that's hot." she whispered as the woman smeared her pre cum on her lips then kissed her brother. Ally's cock responded with a twitch and a throb and more pre cum. Moments later Moly had her shorts undone and her cock in all of its gooey glory was out in the open, Ally shivered when the girl grabbed it and could not help herself but to let out a loud long moan as she licked it. "Ffffuuuuuuuucccccckkk." was the only word that escaped Ally's lips as the girl continued to lick her cock, good thing she had stamina, because it was a long ride and Ally wanted to cum all over this girl and her brother, she could usually cum three times in a day given proper stimulation and a short break, but today, she would probably break that record. She grabbed the girl by the back of the head and started to push her cock into Molly's mouth. All the while stealing glances at Leo to see what he was going to do.

Molly was in no way an inexperienced cocksucker, nor was she unfamiliar with large cocks but even so, Ally's cock was enough to be challenging. The first three quarters of it went in with relative ease as Ally pushed her head down but those last few inches would take some work, work that Molly was more than delighted to put in. She adjusted herself into a better position to go deep, pulled back a little and pushed down again, and little by little she closed the gap between her lips and the base of Ally's cock. Once she could close her lips around the base she slowly pulled herself back up until only the leaking head was in her mouth. She slurped on it like a lollipop and while she did swallow most of the precum leaking into her mouth she did let some of it leak out as well for a visual effect.

She had always enjoyed leaking cocks and there was no question about it. This was easily in her top three. It was big, throbbing hard and the precum tasted great. It was the kind of cock she could suck on for hours if left to her own devices, and if the person attached to the cock had the stamina for it. Stamina was one of the things she and Ally had talked about at length and by Ally's own admission she had plenty of it. Though in that moment as they were doing 80 miles per hour down the road Molly decided to put it to the test.

She slipped her lips off of that tasty cock and looked up at Ally.
"Feeling up to a challenge my little Bump in the Night?"
It was a nickname Molly had given Ally quite early which referred to her new friend's fascination with vampires and other tings that go Bump in the Night.
"It's a two hour drive back to your place right? Think you can last that long?"
Having said that Molly cupped a hand over Ally's testicles and took the cock back into her mouth without waiting for a reply.
"If you don't then me and my Realdoe get to fuck you before you get to fuck me."
Not that that in itself would be much of a punishment for failure but it was at least an incentive for Ally to hold out.

Ally moaned, focusing on the road, and trying hard not to blow the massive load down the woman's throat, every inch of her down the woman's throat, every ounce of pre cum being sucked up, she had bragged about her skill but this was fucking unreal, it was almost like a magic trick, how it disappeared with ease. "Fuck me with the Realdoe anyway she said, no wait." she paused and moaned, "I want leo to fuck me, you suck me off and I will eat you out, then we can switch and oooohhh." she moaned again, thrusting her hips upward, "Its not going to be that easy." she said, although internally her body was going Cum! Shoot it down her throat, do it, make her drink it. She was doing her best, but it was getting hard, both metaphorically and literally. Her dick was so hard at this point she could probably cut glass with it. Still an hour and a half of the car ride remained and it seemed longer due to the extensive work this woman was putting in with her mouth. "Tell me leo. Do you like what you....." she moaned "See?"

Leo had leaned forward between the front seats to get a better view of his sister's skills. It was something he had always enjoyed, watching Molly suck cock and he nodded as he remembered how she had been the one to teach him, mostly using a dildo but also on the boyfriend they had shared in their late teens.
"Uhuh," he then said realising that Ally probably couldn't see him nodding without taking her eyes off the road and she seemed to have a hard enough time to focus on driving as it was.
No wonder though with Molly having pulled out all the stops, devouring that cock.
"I've always loved watching her suck cock," he admitted and then with a grin on his face began telling Ally about how he and Molly had gone to a sex club in a town just South of where they lived.
"We headed straight for the backroom and snuck into the same glory hole booth where we took turns sucking all and any cock that came through. I must admit though that I lost count after a while but we were in there for nearly two hours.
"Twenty five each, or well Twenty six for me but who's counting," Molly said as she pulled herself off of Ally's cock for just about long enough to add the numerical information to Leo's story.
She was fully intent on extracting the huge load Ally had promised her a week earlier, and to do so before they arrived at Ally's home. The ideas her new friend had suggested had her even more turned on and she had reached into her jeans with her left hand and was rubbing her soaking wet cunt.
"Anyhow," Leo continued with a smile.
He now had the dress pulled up to his waist and was rubbing himself through the tights.
"My point being that this one's about as insatiable as a succubus."

"I..." she moaned "Figured that one out." she said, her orgasm slowly building, it felt as if she was going to get her soul sucked through her cock, the orgasm was coming hard and fast, and she was not going to make it, she started taking in slow deep breaths, trying to calm her throbbing cock, she wanted to make it, she would, she wouldn't, another deep breath as she felt her stomach tense up and her thighs tighten as she lifted off her seat before moaning loudly and shooting thick, hot, strands of cum into the woman's mouth and down her throat, she kept moaning and kept shooting for a solid minute or two before relaxing, she had shot her load, but she was so horny her cock was still impossibly hard. "Oh darn, I guess that means you will be fucking me first." she giggled, "Maybe while you do that, I'll just pound Leo and make you jealous.

Molly was usually good at swallowing down cum as it gushed into her mouth but this load was just too big and it started to run down her chin, dripping onto the seat between Ally's legs. It was easily one of the biggest loads she had ever taken and exactly what Ally had promised her. She kept her lips wrapped tightly around the head until no more cum came from the cock. It was almost like waiting for those last popcorns to pop as the popping slowed down. The thought made her giggle and as she sat up she pulled down her jeans and spread her legs as wide as she could, thrusting two fingers inside her cunt. It was mere moments before she threw herself back against the car seat and cried out as the orgasm tore through her body.

"That sounds like a fabulous idea," she said once she had her breath back.
"You can pound Leo from behind while I pound you. Now maybe you should pull over so we can switch. I'm pretty sure by now Leo wants a taste for himself. Isn't that so Leonora?"
Molly turned towards her brother who was rubbing his crotch fast and hard and to tease him licked the cum that was dripping off her chin.
"You know I do," he said and leaned close to Molly's face and licked some of the cum off of it.

Ally was amazed at how quickly the girl pushed herself to orgasm with such ease, she must have been really horny to practically orgasm on the spot, that or she really knew her body and how to get herself off. Even with her expertise Ally could not make herself orgasm that quickly, then again the woman had made her cum so hard her legs were still shaking. Ally found a rest stop a few miles down the road and pulled over, her cock still impossibly hard she smiled and looked back to Leo, "Your turn, lets see if you suck dick just as good as your sister." she smiled. Usually after she had an orgasm that large it was over and she was spent, but something about these two and the way they acted caused her to think there would not be a single dull moment during their time together and she did not believe she would be getting much sleep either. As if on queue after she told Leo it was his turn her cock began to leak again.

"Oh he doesn't," Molly said and got out to stretch her legs.
Do you Leonora?"
Leo simply smiled and shrugged.
"Does anyone," he replied and rolled his eyes.
"It's like coming in second after Usain Bolt back in his prime. You know you're good but up against impossible odds."
"Yea well I need to pee and then a smoke would be nice," Molly said and headed towards the public restroom.
Leo nodded and looked around to see if they were the only people at the rest stop before pushing Ally up against the car and getting on his knees. The cock was still covered with Molly's saliva and a few residues of the load it had shot into his sister's mouth, added to that was the fresh precum leaking from it.
"Not even Moll's Realdoe is this big," he said while gently caressing the cock.
"Myself I'm not even two thirds of it but they say size doesn't matter right?"
Leo leaned in and ran his tongue along the shaft, slurping up the residual fluids from it before looking up at Ally.
"Who are we kidding. Of course it does. Anyone who says it doesn't have never had a really big cock inside them, or are trying to make their less endowed partner feel at least adequate."
He licked precum off the tip of the cock and winked at Ally.
"Now promise me that if I can't take it all that you make sure I do."
He then wrapped his lips around Ally's cock, grabbed hold of her buttocks and began to bob his head back and forth.

Ally moaned as once again her cock was being stimulated, and once again, these past few hours had been more action than she had seen in weeks, and she knew there was much more to come. "Oh don't worry." she said to Leo, "I will make sure you take all of it." she said as she grabbed him by the back of the head and started fucking his throat, hard and moaning, her other hand clawed at her car until she found a door handle to grab onto to brace herself. She couldn't help herself any longer, she needed to fuck something. She opened the passenger side door and pulled leo up and bent him over it before pulling his panties aside and sliding her cock into his ass. "Fuck yeah." she moaned as she started to fuck him right there on the side of the road at the rest stop. "I am going to empty my balls right into your tight little ass." she sad as she started pounding him.

Unlike his sister, who was a switch but mostly leaning towards being in charge and bossing people around when it came to sex, Leo was as submissive as they came. Although it was not everyone he took orders from. It was mostly his sister if he was perfectly honest, and her friends. For that reason it felt completely natural for him to be on his knees in front of Ally, at a rest stop only concealed from the road by the car, getting his mouth fucked hard and deep, and loving every second on it. His own cock was straining against the panties and tights. He could even feel it leaking precum.

When Ally re-positioned him, bending him over into the passenger seat, tearing through his tights and pulling the panties aside to fuck him he pulled out his own cock and began stroking himself while moaning loudly and clawing at the upholstery with his free hand.
"Oh GOD YES," he cried out as the big cock went inside him. It was without question one of the biggest cocks he had ever taken and with the hint of pain as it was pushed balls deep it almost felt like losing his virginity all over again.
"FUCK ME. FUCK MY TIGHT LITTLE HOLE."
He gasped, moaned, cried, whimpered and groaned all in one. His cock was about to explode when he heard the click of his sister's Zippo lighter.
"Having fun are we," she said and leaned up against the car next to Ally and Leo.
"I turn my back on you for like five seconds and this happens."
She then wrapped her free hand around the back of Ally's head and pulled it close for a kiss.

Ally moaned into the kiss as she pounded Leo hard and her thighs slapped against his ass, "He's" *slap* "So" *slap* "tight!" *slap* she kept railing him squeezing his ass, slapping it red, she fucked him like she had not fucked in weeks, and honestly, she hadn't. She went on for another ten minutes, just absolutely destroying his ass, pre cum dripping from it as she continued to leak inside of him. She felt herself about to cum so she yanked her cock out of him, whipped him around and put him back on his knees in two seconds flat, then started stroking, as she was seconds away from orgasm, "Open wide." she moaned as she sprayed her hot cum all over him.

"You wouldn't believe that he is a complete and utterly insatiable little slut would you?" Molly said and pulled down Ally's tube top to expose her breasts.
She took a deep drag on the cigarette and leaned before letting it out slowly over them like morning mists rolling down two hills. She then took the left nipple between her teeth and nibbled at it, gently at first but then she bit down a little harder and pulled on it with her teeth.
"You like her cock pounding you Leonora, you little slut?" she asked having let go of the left nipple and before doing the same to Ally's right nipple.
"Fuck yes Moll. I love it. She's so fucking big," he moaned and then with a gasp his body tensed up and his cock erupted, spraying semen all over the passenger seat, seconds before Ally turned him back around to cum in his mouth.
Leo opened wide, poked his tongue out and dragged it along Ally's shaft. Perhaps he had not expected any sort of sizeable load since it had literally been less than what half an hour since Ally had filled Molly's mouth but it seemed the girl still had plenty of it.

Ally moaned even louder as Molly bit and tugged on her nipples, truth be told she was a slut for a little pain and loved how it felt, which only made her orgasm more intense as she erupted al over Leo's face. Ally braced herself against the car for a moment as her legs shook from the orgasm, catching her breath, she was going to pull her shorts up and let her cock rest, but it seemed the nipple pulling, the way Molly smoked her cigarette and how Leo was still on his knees covered in her cum had caused her cock to have other plans. She of course tried to ignore it. "So uh, lets get to my place?" she said as she pulled her shorts up as far as she could, her cock and balls still resting on the outside, still impossibly hard, still leaking pre cum, "I probably have at least one more load in me." she winked, walked over to Molly, took a drag of her cigarette, then exhaled before nipping at her neck. Then walked around and got back in the drivers seat.

While Ally took a moment to gather herself Molly squatted down and kissed Leo, slurping up all of the delicious cum that he hadn't caught in his mouth. She then shared it with Ally and poked a finger at the tip of her new friend's cock.
"That sounds like a plan my little Bump in the Night, and you better have more than one more load in you."
She pinched both Ally's nipples and winked at her.
"And I think you do. For me you do. Don't you?"
She then turned her attention back to her brother who was just starting to get up.
"Not so fast Leonora. I think you first need to clean your mess and apologies to hour hostess for having ruined the upholstery," Molly said and ran a finger through her brother's semen, scooping up some of it and sucking her finger clean.
"Go on, use your tongue like a good girl."
Leo looked at his sister and nodded before picking up the drops of his semen that had not yet been soaked into the fabric and then looked up at Ally.
"So sorry miss. It won't happen again," Leo said and got back in the backseat.
Molly got back in the passenger seat and as they were about to pull over a police car pulled in to the rest stop and a female officer got out heading to the restrooms.

"Oh shit!" Ally said as she giggled, "Few moments early and she might have caught me mid stroke." she watched the woman get out of the car, "But then again, she is attractive." Ally bit her lip and glanced at Molly, run along my little temptress, see if you cant find us a snack, she gestured at the officer, smiling, wanting to see Molly seduce someone else and bring them to her, oddly enough she was not normally this twisted, but with the twins, she felt invincible.

"I certainly wouldn't mind a piece of that ass," Molly commented and got out of the car again.
For whatever reason the female officer was alone with no partner waiting for her in the car. This would make the whole seduction process easier but still, seducing a police officer in a public restroom. It all sounded like a set up from some seventies cop show. At least it was less clichΓ© than seducing your way out of a speeding ticket. She took off her jacket and slung it over her shoulder and walked into the restroom where she could hear the woman in the stall closest to the door. Molly put her jacket down on the counter next to the sink and washed her hands and waited a few seconds until she heard the stall door unlock and the officer coming out.

As the female officer washed her hands Molly glanced over at her face in the mirror and then shot her a smile.
"Now please don't take this the wrong way Officer but I couldn't help but notice that you have an absolutely stunning ass when you walked in here."
Molly had never been one to beat around the proverbial bush and she had found that a direct approach and declaration of intent often worked better than a slow seduction.
"You what?" said the police woman and turned to face Molly.
"Hi. I'm Molly," Molly said ignoring the woman's reaction.
She ran a hand through her hair and smiled confidently.
"And I said that you have a stunning ass."

The officer took a few steps closer to Molly, "You realize that's sexual harassment, and I am an officer of the law, I should arrest you and throw you in the back of my squad car then haul you down to the jail cell that you belong in you sick fuck." She took another step towards Molly closing the distance and pinning her to the wall, her hot breath on Molly's face, "Tell me why I shouldn't haul you to jail you sick little bitch?" her hand twitched as she couldn't decide to reach for her taser or her handcuffs, a corrupted smile crossed her face, "You ever hear the stories of officers molesting criminals before taking them in? Looks like you are going to be a part of that story instead." she pulled out her handcuffs, "Hands behind your back, lets take a little walk outside, going to make your friends watch while I enjoy fucking you with my nightstick, you sick fuck."

"Because I can make you cum harder than you ever dared dream of," Molly's reply came when the officer asked why she shouldn't drag her ass down to lock up.
She followed the statement up with a smiled of pure confidence, a smiled that widened even more as the sexy young officer took out her handcuffs and explained to Molly about how certain officers of the law molesting and taking advantage of criminals before taking them in with the unspoken hint that in some cases they might even let the criminals go in exchange for certain favours. She turned around willingly and placed her hands behind her back. She knew already that Leo as well as Ally would enjoy the sight of her being led out of the restrooms in cuffs.
"Please Officer. I'm just a poor confused tourist, a visitor to your great country," Molly said adding a whimper to her voice as she decided to play along but then, as she was being pushed through the door with the promise of getting fucked with a nightstick and called a sick fuck at that, her smile changed into something more sinister and leaning her head back against the officer's shoulder looked up at her.
"Or ... My friends will pound you senseless before I fuck you with your nightstick," she said and chuckled.

Ally gawked as she saw Molly walking out in handcuffs, the officer behind her, then she saw the smile cross her face, and the feeling of invincibility overwhelmed her. "Your sister has got some big balls on her doesn't she?" she said to Leo as she got out of the car, and started walking towards Molly and the officer, her dick still rock hard, out, and swinging. "Excuse me officer, but, I believe that is my friend you have there."

"Mam I-" she stopped as she saw Ally's dick in its full glory, "I-I-I I need you to step back, do not interfere with an officer making an arrest."

"Or what?" Ally said, "You gunna arrest me too?" she smiled.

Back
Top Bottom