Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A chance meeting 1x1 Alisa_Perne and MsBloom

"Oh my, looks like we must put a collar and leash on him my love." Ally said with a giggle and then ran her foot across Leo's chest, "What do you think Molly? Should we collar and Leash him?"

Molly crossed her arms under her breasts and looked down at her brother. She could see both the desire to submit and the spark of a new found passion for being top in his eyes, and the confusion caused by the combination of the two states of mind.
"And only release the beast you created in there at our leisure, for our pleasure?"
She nodded and then smiled. It was further than she and Leo had ever taken the power dynamic between them. It had never even come up in conversation between them. It had always been a natural state of dominance and submission.

She kept her eyes locked with Leo's a if silently having a discussion with him, between twins. She then nodded again.
"Yes. I think she would like that very much."

Ally smiled and rubbed a foot on Leo's chest, she gazed at him wistfully, then back to Molly, she reveled in the silence, no words were said as she just looked at the both of them. Finally, breaking the silence, she uttered the words she had longed to say the entire time. "I love you." She of course, meant this for both of them.

Hearing those words from Ally put a big, almost silly, smile on Molly's face and she leaned back against Ally again.
"I love you too," she whispered and kissed the object of her love just beneath the ear.
Leo looked up his eyes speaking the words before his lips did.

"I...I don't want you guys to ever leave, this is the most perfect relationship I have ever been in." A tear rolled down her cheek, and she let those words hang for a moment, "Please, I know it may be too much to ask, but, I want forever."

"Hey," Molly said as she heard Ally's voice quiver and sat up turning to face her girlfriend so she could give her a proper hug.
"Until death do us part and beyond Love," she added and softly pushed Ally's face against her shoulder.
Leo moved onto the bench next to Ally and joined the comforting hug too.
"In body or spirit," he added and rested his head against Ally's.

Ally wrapped her arms around both of them and pulled them close and hugged them, she never wanted to let go. "You guys, mean so much to me, if you leave, my heart goes with you."

"But we're not leaving you," Leo said.
"Win or lose when the two of you face off in the ring we're all staying together. Right sis?"
Molly nodded and said that she'd rather eat a live slug than leave Ally.

Ally smiled, "This is just, man, the story we have here. How we just started talking in a silly roleplay forum and suddenly sparks, and suddenly now, you're right here. Right in front of me." she started to tear up, "I never knew a love like this existed."

"Neither did I," Molly said and bit her bottom lip, blinking a few times as she too felt tears welling up in her eyes.
"I never even knew love before. Not this kind of love anyways."

Ally smiled and pulled Molly close, "I, I want to marry the both of you, is that even possible?" she asked, then she took in a sharp breath, fearing for too much too soon.

"I didn't hear a no." Ally giggled and smiled, wiping away tears, "Even if thats possible, all you needed to do was say yes babe."

"I may have just done that inadvertently." she said, biting her own lip.

"You may have yes," Molly said and smiled.
"So maybe I should give you a minute to think about whether you want me to say Yes, or if you want to wait and maybe make a big gesture instead."

"Oh I've got a big gesture for you." Ally said with a giggle, "Maybe you are right, maybe we should pretend this never happened, and wait till we decide who is going where." she smiled and took a drag off her cigarette, which at this point had gone out, she put it between her teeth, "Light a gals cigarette?" she asked.

Being more of a regular smoker Molly had continued to drag on her cigarette all through their conversation and when Ally asked for a light she put the butt of it between her lips and aimed it at Ally's to give her a light.
"Perhaps we should do that. We have all the time in the world my love, my little Bump in the Night."

Ally giggled and took a puff of her freshly lit cigarette, "You are too good to me. And you." She turned to Leo, "Where do you stand in all of this, are you ready to bond to me eternally too? Forever? Stuck?"

Leo had been listening with his head resting on Ally's breasts, his head effectively caught between the two sets of breasts, and now when Ally talked to him he looked up and without first looking at Molly he nodded.
"You both say you've never knew love could be like this and even if I am nothing like my sister when it comes to emotional attachment I must admit that I agree. I tagged along mostly for some kind of support, or in case the worst happened and the two of you didn't click in person, but I've realised that what I thought was love before was merely infatuation spiced with lust. What I am feeling for you, from you, that's what love feels like."
Only then did he look at his sister.
"And I would marry you both if there was anywhere in the world that was legal."

This made Ally smile tremendously. "Who cares what they think even if we cannot bond ourselves in marriage, I don't give a fuck, I love both of you and nothing can change that or take that away."

"We could have our own ceremony," Molly suggested.
"Perhaps it won't be legally binding or anything but who cares. It would mean everything to us."

"E-e-everything." Ally said with a smile, "I-I-I love you guys." She wiped another tear off her cheek, "Okay e-e-enough with this m-m-mushy stuff, lets discuss dinner shall we?"

Molly smiled and put a finger on Ally's lips as she stuttered. She then leaned in to kiss those beautiful soft lips.
"I vote Cajun," she then said, mostly because she had never had proper Cajun food and even if it was probably more genuine a state or two to the West she figured that there'd be a some pretty decent Cajun in Clearwater too.

"O-o-okay." Ally said with a whisper, "We can head down to the docks, and grab some food from Pete's there."

Back
Top Bottom