Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A chance meeting 1x1 Alisa_Perne and MsBloom

"Mmmhmm, and no sneaky blowjobs o-o-r quickies, I am starving." Ally said with a kiss to Molly.

"Scouts honour," Molly said and giggled.
"Can't speak for Leonora though, the little cockslut."
She winked at her brother and then got up, crushing the butt of her cigarette into the ashtray they had brought with them.

Ally stood up and did the same, then turned to Leo, "Just remember if you attempt a quick blowjob, you are to finish it completely." Ally said firmly and offered her hands to the two of them so she could lead them inside.

Being led by the hand was a rather odd feeling but it didn't matter. It was just how Ally showed that they both belonged to her and she to them, at least that was Molly's theory. Once in the bedroom they all got dressed, Molly in grey cargo shorts and a black t-shirt with nothing under. With the outfit he wore sneakers. and before they left she ran a brush through her hair and put on some eyeliner. Leo slipped into tight shorts, a bra and a tank top almost long enough to cover his ass.

"You two are adorable." Ally said with a giggle, "Where do you want to eat? Any American foods you don't have in your country that you have always wanted to try?" Normally Ally would put up a fuss and want to do something nice or romantic, she recalled throwing a huge fit with an ex, who would much rather eat fast food than actually sit down at a nice restaurant. "Ya know what?" She said, "I am willing to bet you have never heard of waffle house before, want to go there?"

"Cajun sounds much more exotic," Molly said as they headed out.
"I think you mentioned a place called Pete's down by the docks."
" Hey Now, Gris-Gris Gumbo Ya Ya," Molly began to sing the chorus to the first song on Dr John's debut album while swaying her body from side to side.

Ally laughed and kissed Molly, "Pete's it is." she smiled, "Now be warned this is some true cajun stuff." she lead them out to the car, "It will be hot, it will be spicy, and there will be lots of it. I don't know how you feel about boiled crawfish, fried frogs legs and alligator burgers, but there will be lots of it, and if you are feeling adventurous fried rattlesnake. Also plenty of other normal seafood staples, but really people go there for the crawfish, its boiled, its hot, and its amazing."

"Sounds yummy," Molly said.
"I've never had alligator or snake before."
Leo seemed slightly more hesitant at the suggestions made by Ally as to what they could expect on the menu but he was game to try anything once and shuld he not like it he was sure they could stop for a more traditional burger on their way back.

"Then lets go." Ally said happily as she got into the car and turned on the engine.

As they rode towards the docks and Pete's Molly pulled up her Deezer account on her phone and managed to connect it with the Bluetooth speakers in Ally's car, flipped through her library and pressed play on the song she had been singing earlier. It was just the first song of one of the trippiest albums she knew, one that a much older girlfriend had introduced her to under the influence of her first joint almost half a lifetime ago.

"Alright, I can grove to this." Ally said giggling, "You have yet to fail at surprising me Molly." She smiled as they took a left, "I pray the day you do is my last day on earth, because with each surprise, I love you more." Ally smiled and gazed into the horizon as they drove.

Molly sang along to the chorus like she had before and nodded.
"Awww ..." she then said and poked Ally playfully.
"Let's hope it takes at least half a century for that to happen then because ..."
She paused and looked at Leo through the rear view mirror.
"I totally want to grow old with you."

"I want to grow old with the both of you." Ally said as they pulled into the restaurant, it looked like a run down shack, ocean side, but it was packed with cars, and loud live music was playing, someone was singing Dream on By Aerosmith, and they were doing it well, laughter and the smell of spices filled the air. Ally got out of the car and walked into the building, Molly and Leo in tow. "Three please." she said to a waitress, "Alright, the wait time is about twenty minutes, you can have a drink at the bar while you wait." the waitress said as she handed them a paging brick, "Please come back to the front desk when this buzzes and we will seat you." Ally nodded and turned to Molly and Leo, "Wanna grab a drink?"

"They have karaoke here?" Molly asked as she heard the well performed but still amateur tinged singing.
"Awesome," she said and let her eyes drift through the arch to the podium in the corner opposite the bar where a guy was just finishing off the difficult high pitched vocalisations of Aerosmith's Dream on without making an complete fool of himself before launching into the final chorus.
"Some Velvet Morning?" she asked and looked at Leo who nodded with a smile.
"Lee and Nancy or Rowland and Lydia though?"
Molly shrugged as if it didn't matter and then when Ally asked if they wanted to grab a drink.
"Absolutely. How about int Juleps, to stick with the Southern theme," she suggested and smiled.
"Will you sing for us if we sing for you?" she then asked as the trio made their way to the bar.

"I am the queen of karaoke!" Ally said with a smile, "Three Mint Juleps, you guys go grab the mic, I'll get the drinks." Ally walked over to the bar, and waited to be noticed before ordering her and her new lovers the drinks. She looked around the place, it had been years since she had been here yet it remained the same, even the same bartender, it was one of those places unchanged by time. Nautical decorations all over the walls, portholes instead of windows, large nets hanging from the ceiling, it was corny, it was bad, but it was also the places charm. A wind blew in the smell of the ocean and she took a breath of the fresh salty air, truly if she did end up moving overseas with Molly, she would miss the ocean and the beach, but for Molly, she would give her lungs to be with her.

Molly let out a little cry of joy and kissed Ally before taking Leo by the hand and heading over to the karaoke podium.
"Some Velvet Morning," she told the woman operating the machine and moments later the original version with Lee Hazelwood and Nancy Sinatra was added to the queue with the names Ziggy and Leonora Bloom attached to it. There were two songs before it would be their turn, enough to start the drinks.
"And what do you want to sing for us then?" she asked as Ally appeared with the drinks.

"I think I am going to turn this place upside down, with something a little more modern." Ally stepped aside for a moment and requested the next track, keeping it a surprise and hidden from Molly and Leo, she walked back to the bar where her drinks were waiting, "Keep the tab open, thanks." she said and took a sip. "So this is either going to go over well or get us kicked out." She snickered.

"That sounds like any other night on the town with this one in tow," Leo said with a snicker in an attempt to convince himself that he had ever had Molly in tow rather than trying to hang on for dear life as she charged through bars and clubs.

Half way through their drinks the woman operating the karaoke machine called them up.
"Next up is ... Ziggy and Leonora with a classic."
As the musical intro swelled out of the speakers Molly took Leo's hand and leaned in close to Ally.
"Back home when we do this I wear a fake moustache," she whispered and then stepped onto the podium, grabbed the mic and turned to look into Leo's eyes.
"Some velvet morning when I'm straight," she started to sing in her deepest voice
"I'm gonna open up your gate."

Leo of course sang the female part of the duet and not once did they take their eyes off of each other.

When the song was over Ally clapped, and hooted and hollered for her loves, she didn't really care if no one else liked it, nor was she paying attention if anyone else was. She pulled them both in for a kiss in front of the entire restaurant. "My turn." she said as she took a mic off its stand while Molly and Leo had a seat.

"Good evening everyone. I am going to test out my syllable ability, I like to call it my syllability." She smiled, "Love it or hate it, this is 100 miles and running By Logic." It was a different tune indeed, not so much singing but Molly and Leo would have to wait and see when it got tricky.

At the end of the song Molly and Leo kissed and then took a very theatrical bow at the most enthusiastic of their audience, Ally, and when they got back to their seats the three of them shared another kiss while getting some rather curious looks from the rest of the people in the bar, not that either of them cared one bit.

As Ally was called to the podium the twins settled with Leo on Molly's lap their eyes focused on the second of their shared lovers. And the speed with which the words left without her stumbling even once was impressive to say the least.

When she was finished the two stood up clapping and whistling like crazy, drawing the attention of basically everyone in the bar.
"That's our girl," Molly hollered and greeted Ally off stage with a big sloppy kiss.

Ally pulled back and giggled, "What did you think? It took practice but I idolize articulation." she said with a tongue pop, "I am sure you are already aware of that though love."

"Fucking impressive," Molly said and groped Ally's ass.
"And of course we already knew that," she added with a wink and then looked over Ally's shoulder at the crowd watching them.
"Alright people, show's over for now. We'll be back with another set after dinner."
She sat back down but this time pulling Ally onto her lap rather than Leo.
"Something tells me these people think we're like platypuses, y'know ... that weird animal that looks like it cannot have developed naturally."
"Yea," Leo said and then shrugged.
"Then again they're like dodos so I think we're winning."

Ally giggled, then snorted, covered her mouth, then giggled again. "Baby, were Narwhals, too exotic to be tamed and to fabulous to belong anywhere." Ally planted a kiss on Molly's lips, all of a sudden she felt a vibration in her back pocket, it made her moan aloud before she realized what it actually was and pulled it out of her pocket, it was the buzzing coaster for their table to be ready. "Oh well then." Ally giggled, "Lets head back up front and get sat down so we can eat!"

Molly and Leo both joined Ally in her fit of laughter and giggles and then stood up taking one in each hand and marching back to the restaurant to get seated.
"I have a feeling that this is going to be a fun night, despite our promises of no quickies," she said.

Back
Top Bottom