Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A chance meeting 1x1 Alisa_Perne and MsBloom

As Molly heard her phone go off to signal the arrival of a new text message she looked up at Ally and saw that grin across her face. It was obvious she was the sender and when Molly took out the phone to read the text she expected something quite dirty. Sit in back; she looked at the three words for a while trying to figure out what they meant. It was sure to be something dirty of course, or at least suggestive of something sexual, but she couldn't quite figure them out until it hit her that they were instructions for Molly to sit in the back seat on the ride back to Ally's house. She looked up, first at Leo and then gave Ally a nod.

Ally smiled and got in the front seat of the car, waiting for Leo to get in, the front seat being his only option, as Ally got in the front seat, she unzipped and unbuttoned her pants, and pulled out her cock and smiled at Leo, she didn't have to say it, he would see it, and he would know exactly what to do.

Molly had winked at her brother as she got into the backseat behind the passenger seat since that would be the best seat for a good show of what she suspected Ally was planning. And sure enough, even before Leo had got into the car she was making preparations for getting road head. She could almost feel her brother bush as he realised why his sister had forfeited the front passenger seat. He said nothing though, just smiled and once they were moving he leaned over and ran his tongue all over Ally's magnificent cock before letting it slip between his lips with a soft moan of pleasure.

In the back seat Molly too had opened her jeans and had a hand inside her underwear.

Ally let out a soft moan of pleasure as Leo took her cock into his mouth. "Good boy." She said softly, she ran a hand through Leo's hair and decided to take the long way home, she turned a normally fifteen minute drive into a forty five minute drive, at least that was the plan, during which she planned to have at least one orgasm, if Leo was up to the task.

Leo sucked softly on that magnificent cock intending to make it last as long as the trip would take. It was not just a blowjob he was giving Ally. He was making love to her cock with his mouth. His fingers played with her testicles and even dared to wander across the perineum to her anus. He poked and tapped the sphincter but was careful not to penetrate it, at least not yet.

In the back Molly's left hand was working her clit as her eyes went back and forth between the sight of Leo's head moving in Ally's lap and meeting Ally's eyes in the rear view mirror. She then giggled to herself.
"Wouldn't this just be a great time for that cop we fucked on out way from the airport to pull us over and aske for license and registration?"

Ally giggled and moaned, "Astronomically impossible, but yes..." Ally moaned again, "I agree." she ran a hand through Leo's hair, "Oh fuck Molly, she's really good at this." Ally began to gyrate her hips in an effort to slowly fuck Leo's mouth, she wanted to give him a load of cum and coat his insides, show him why he was here, not because of Tina, but because of her. Secretly Ally had a fear of losing them both to Tina, but she would never let her insecurities show. Instead she focused on the road, and the good time they would be having tonight.

"Infinity minus one," Molly agreed on the odds of actually being flagged down by that very same cop with Leo giving Ally road head.
The virtually impossible odds didn't take away much from the excitement of the possibility.
"Well she's had a very good teacher," she added with just hint of jealousy in her voice.
She was after all the blowjob queen of the two and Leonora at best the apprentice but of course that didn't mean he wasn't good, even really good, at sucking cock.

Leo would have smiled at the praise Ally gave had his mouth not been stuffed almost to capacity with a hard thick 10" cock. He kept his right hand on Ally's testicles, tickling and caressing them as his other hand moved down to his panties to rub his own erection through the thin fabric.

Ally reached over and slapped Leo's hand away, "No." She stated firmly, "You get nothing till I get something, besides, Tina is coming over and I want to see how big of a load we can squeeze out of that little cock of yours." When Ally said the word squeeze, she gave Leo's cock a hard squeeze emphasizing the word squeeze. "Enjoying yourself back there Molly?" Ally asked looking into the rear view. "Let's play a game shall we? What would Molly do to suck Ally's cock, right here, right now?" A devilish grin crossed Ally's face.

"Immensely," Molly admitted without hesitation.
She was perhaps nowhere near an orgasm but she was soaking wet and it was a good thing they were going back to Ally's because by the time they got there there would be a big wet stain on her jeans.

Leo whimpered a bit as he was told to keep his hands away from his cock and a bit more as Ally squeezed it rather hard. Ally's suggestion of a little game. He knew his sister had very few inhibitions and was quite curious as to what she would offer Ally in return for the pleasure of sucking her cock.

At first Molly didn't say anything. She simply began to remove her clothes, item by item until she was fully nude in the backseat. Then she looked at Ally in the rear view mirror before repositioning herself on he hands and knees in the seat and pressed her ass up against the window, still rubbing herself.
"How about this?" she asked seductively.

"Good, but...thats not what I was thinking." Shit bit her lip mischievously and glanced at Leo, I was thinking something involving you and Leo. She reached over and gave Leo's ass a squeeze as she thrust her cock down his throat, "Some, penetration if you will." She smiled. "I wanna watch."

Molly looked up and out the window just as a car passed by. She then sat up in the seat again and looked curiously at Ally in the mirror. It was clear what she was suggesting and from the way Leo's head stopped moving she knew he too had figured out what it was Ally wanted to watch. Their eyes met and Molly nodded first, then Leo.
"Ok. Pull over somewhere relatively secluded then," Molly said while Leo went back to sucking Ally's cock.

"No." Ally said, "This has to be special, my bed, my house." She smiled, "I wouldn't dare let you waste such a special moment in the back seat of my car, this isn't some high school loose your virginity bullshit, this is real, and its special and it has to be special."

Hearing Ally explain how the breaking of the final taboo between the twins had to be special in no uncertain terms she had to bite her lip to stop herself from saying: "Yes MOM," and roll her eyes at Ally like some obstinate teenager.
Instead she giggled and nodded.
"And just the three of us or does Tina get to watch too," she then asked hoping Ally would go for the latter since there wouldn't be much time left between them getting back to Ally's house and the arrival of their play date, and she certainly didn't want to spend an entire evening of sex not being able to suck Ally's cock.

"Oh you want her to watch do you?" Ally said biting her lip, "Sure." she said, "She can watch, but, I get to witness the penetration first, I want this to be a private moment between the three of us. We will have at least twenty minutes to spare by the time we get to my house so in that time I expect this cock." She reached down and gave Leo's cock a squeeze, "To be in that tight cunt of yours." Ally winked, "Sound good?"

"Sounds like a plan," Molly said even if there was a slight hint of hesitation in her voice as she said it.
"Sound good to you too Leonora?" she asked and Leo nodded but the look he gave his sister was equally filled with hesitation and he let out a nervous giggle.
This was a bush they'd been beating around since the first time they experimented with oral sex on each other.

"Good." Ally said, "Now Leo we will be at my house in ten minutes, and you have a decision to make, you can suck me, but if you continue sucking my cock, you must make me cum before we get to my house or else I will keep Tina from dicking you tonight, or you can simply conserve your energy for what is about to take place." Ally smiled and awaited his answer.

Leo paused with just the tip of Ally's cock between his lips and thought about it. It could be a nice way to get things started, to share a cum kiss with his sister, something that was not an entirely uncommon thing between them. To keep sucking Ally off would also mean that she would have to start from scratch as she watched him and Molly, or at least almost from scratch. To stop now would mean that she'd be close by the time they got to the house and then he slipped his lips off of Ally's cock, covered as it was with his saliva and some precum.
"If you promise not to cum until I do and we blast our loads at the same time ..." he suggested and shot a glance back at Molly who was still naked but now sitting back with just her head against the window.
"Deal?"

"No deal." Ally said firmly with a wicked grin, "The original deal still stands, you better hurry up and decide, we are running out of time and every second that passes is getting you closer to getting, or not getting fucked by Tina."

Leo looked up at Ally and then resumed sucking her cock for all he was worth. His right hand stroking it as his lips went up and down the shaft. His left hand went back and forth between teasing her anus and caressing her testicles. For most ten minutes might seem like a long blowjob but Leo had seen Ally's stamina and having already sucked her for quite a while without any other result than dribbles of precum he knew he had to put his best effort in. It was a gamble but he sincerely wanted to pleasure Ally any which way she wanted him.

"Awww would you look at that Molly, he has chosen to suck me off and not work his own load out, surely this will get him incredibly worked up to shoot a big load in his sisters pussy." Ally ran a finger through Leo's hair, "Almost there darling." she felt her muscles start to clinch and her balls began to contract, she was preparing for an orgasm.

"Told you she's a good little girl who does whatever it takes to please," Molly said and spread her legs so that Ally could see her rubbing herself at the idea of her brother fucking her and blowing a load inside her, hopefully more than once.

Encouraged by Ally telling him she was almost there he slipped his ring finger into her ass and rubbed her perineum with his thumb as he pushed down until his nose pressed against her pubic bone.

"Oooohhhh gooooood." Ally moaned, she felt the orgasm surge through her entire body as she blasted a load in the back of his throat, fifteen generous ropes of cum coated his throat as her cock twitched and throbbed in his throat.

While Leo might not be an expert cock sucker, not like his sister at least, he was quite skilled, enough to keep his lips wrapped around Ally's cock all through her orgasm. He took every drop of her load in his mouth and then slid off with enough care to not spill any. He first showed his catch to Ally and then to Molly but rather than swallowing it down he kept it in his mouth until the were back at Ally's house and inside. He then grabbed his barely clad sister, pushed her playfully up against the wall and kissed her, sharing the cum with her as he did, letting it dribble between them, down onto Molly's small round breasts while he groped her ass.

"Oh my thats fucking hot." Ally said as she watched the show, "Come on you two." she said, "Bedroom." She had pulled her cock out and was stroking it. "Molly has a cock to suck and a cock to fuck." the implication was that Leo was going to take Molly from behind while, as promised she would get to suck Ally's cock. She sent a text to Tina saying "Door is unlocked, we are in the bedroom."

Molly basically lifted Leo off the floor and carried more than dragged him into Ally's bedroom. She pushed him onto the large bed and pounced on him within seconds after having almost torn her own clothes off. Neither of them needed any kind of foreplay but as she sat there straddling her brother with his cock pressing at the entrance to her cunt she suddenly hesitated and rather than guiding him inside she lay down on top of him. She kissed him and whispered, loud enough that Ally would hear it though: "Jag vill att du knullar mig istΓ€llet fΓΆr tvΓ€rtom."
She then turned them over so Leo was on top, pulled her legs up with her feet almost at her ass and looked up at her brother who was in no way used to the situation he found himself in. He was usually the one getting fucked but after his earlier experience with Ally and the fact that it was his sister's cunt his cock was resting against he nodded down at her.

He lay down on top of her kissing her as he slowly pushed inside, past the final barrier of their relationship. They both let out a deep simultaneous moan and then they just lay there, kissing, touching for a little while before Molly invited Ally closer in to they could both suck her cock while slowly making love to each other.

Back
Top Bottom