Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A chance meeting 1x1 Alisa_Perne and MsBloom

Ally smiled, crawled onto the bed and onto her knees she knealt there next to them, her cock equidistant from both of their mouths, "Suck it." she said, just two words, her favorite two words for that matter, watching the display had caused her cock to get erect, quite quickly, a small amount of pre cum dribbled down and landed on Mollys left breast, Ally smiled, "Leo, clean that up, we should not waste a single drop."

Molly was the first to heed Ally's command. It was after all her reward for now having no taboos left between herself and her twin brother. She turned her head sideways and closed her eyes around that big delicious cock while Leo began to move inside her. It was almost enough to make her cum right then and there to feel him throbbing inside her. She was sure neither of them would last very long.

Her eyes briefly met Ally's as she took more and more of her cock in her mouth and then she closed them to fully enjoy getting fucked by Leo while transferring every ounce of gratitude and pleasure on to Ally through her cock.

Ally put her hands behind her back and began to fuck Molly's mouth, she leaned down and gave Molly's nipple a gentle pinch and then smacked Leo in the ass hard, causing him to thrust into Molly, "Look at the two of you, you finally did it." she smiled, "How does it feel Leo? Molly seems a bit occupied at the moment."

Ever since the twin had started touching on the subject of them taking their sexual relationship all the way there had been talk of doing it in a threeway situation, almost just as much as it being just the two of them but now that they were doing it, with Ally, perhaps the only person other than Leo that Molly had ever truly felt a deep emotional and physical attraction for it finally made sense. It was the opportunity, the threesome, they had been waiting for.
"Like ... just like fucking heaven," Leo said when Ally asked him how it felt to finally fuck his sister properly.
Molly said nothing she just opened up her throat for Ally to pound her deep.

Ally smiled and fucked Molly's throat gently and then looked at Leo. "Lets play a game shall we? You and I both know your sister likes it rough, so." she gave a hard thrust into Molly's throat, "The harder you fuck her, the harder I fuck her." A devious grin crossed Allys face as she pulled her cock out of Molly's mouth, "And I'm not talking about her mouth."

Both the twins perked up at Ally's suggestion. It did indeed sound like fun.
"A dp then?" Molly said and looked up first at Ally and then at Leo.
"Do I get to choose who fucks which hole?"

"Yes." Ally nodded and smiled, she had intended to fuck Molly in the ass, but, she was curious if she would choose Leo to do that instead, that would make two firsts in less than an hour.

Molly looked up at Leo and bit her bottom lip.
"On your back then brother," she said and as Leo pulled his throbbing cock out of her cunt she helped him along by pushing him backwards.
She then climbed on top of him and guided his cock back inside her.
"And what are you waiting for?" she asked seductively, looking back at Ally over her shoulder.
"An invitation?"

Ally smiled as she positioned herself behind Molly and slid the tip of her cock right up Molly's ass, with a moan she slowly began to ease her gargantuan cock all the way inside her, keeping a slow, steady pace as to not harm Molly. Finally it was in up to the hilt and Ally let out another moan as she slowly started to fuck Molly.

"Sweet mother of FUUUUUCK," Molly cried out as Ally entered from the rear.
She lifted her torso up towards Ally' reached behind with one hand to grab her lover's hair and pull her in for a kiss over her shoulder. She then let go and let herself drop onto Leo, her breasts against his bra, kissing him while grunting like a wild animal.

"I think she likes it." Ally said with a moan as she started thrusting into Molly more and more. Ally's phone buzzed, but she didn't bother to check it, if she had, she would have read the text from Tina saying:

Just pulled up, will be inside soon XOXO

Leo perked as well hearing Ally's phone go off. He suspected who it was and what the message was. Almost as if putting on a show for the new arrival he began thrusting harder up into his sister. Molly though was too out of it fro pleasure to notice or care. For all she cared their mum could have walked in on them and she still wouldn't have stopped. She was well on her way to what she already knew would be one of the most intense orgasms of her life.

Tina of course did walk in, she made her way to the bedroom, she quietly stood in the doorway watching the performance, this of course did arouse her enough that she slowly started stripping, by the time anyone would look up or notice Tina was naked, and stroking her new erect thirteen inch cock, oozing pre cum onto the floor and smiling.

Being the only one facing the doorway it was Leo who first noticed Tina standing there, naked with her monster cock in hand. The sight made him first moan and then giggle before he waved for her to come and join them on the bed. As she made her way onto the bed she kissed them all in turn, Ally first then Molly but when she came to Leo she simply waved her cock in his face, slapped it against his lips until he opened up and let her into his mouth.
"The three of you really know how to party," she said with a smile and reached out to grope Ally's breasts while slowly fucking Leo's mouth.

"Mmmhmm." Ally said looking at Tina with hungry eyes, more specifically looking at her giant cock and wanting to ride it, she knew her time would come for that, for now, she was enjoying Molly, her lover, with a grunt, a moan, and one final thrust she felt her load release inside Molly, but she didn't stop there, she kept thrusting, Ally was going to go till there was nothing left.

"Godfuckingdamn," Molly cried out as she felt Ally explode in her ass and soon after Leo filled up her cunt and seconds later she herself began convulsing.
Still being pounded down on her brother's cock by Ally's incessant pounding she kept orgasming. She grabbed Leo's hair and then pulled him away to replace his mouth around Tina's cock with her own, now having every possible cavity filled with cock.

Tina would let out a moan as Molly began to ravish her cock, "Mmm, someone is happy to see me." She giggled.

"Oh yeah, she definitely is, but I am even happier than that." Ally said as she pulled Tina in for a kiss and slowed down on plowing Molly a little, "Fuck me." Ally whispered, "Fuck me first this time."

Tina smiled and nodded.
"You're first tonight," she said and let out a loud groan of pleasure mixed with pain as Molly closed her teeth around the base of her cock and slowly dragged them al along the shaft to the head where she instead sealed her lips around it and created a vacuum. She wasn't about to give up the cock any time soon.
"Maybe you and Leonora should wear this one down first," Tina added and groaned again as Leo's hand had found its way to her anus and started teasing it.
"Not possible," Leo said and pinched his sister's nipples in turn with his free hand.
"She could wear a succubus down," he added and giggled.

"Molly, dear, please." Ally asked nicely, and added a few thrusts, "I promise that Tina will fuck you until you cannot walk, but I would really love to get fucked by her first." Ally added a few more thrusts, "Please darling?"

Reluctantly Molly slipped the 13" monster out of her mouth with a loud plopping noise and looked up at Ally with a smile and thick ropes of saliva around her lips.
It was as if to say: alright then but you better make good on that promise.
Underneath her Leo was starting to moan more regularly and louder.
"Fuck it. I'm gonna cum again soon."

"Good." Ally said and got on all fours, "Now Tina, dear if you please, fuck me." Ally smiled, "And Molly, once you have finished with Leo, do be a good little slut and wrap your mouth around my cock, Leo, be a good girl and watch like the obedient slut you are, and if you touch your cock, Tina will not fuck you."

Molly nodded and let out a groan as Ally pulled out of her ass but then with Ally giving out directions to her and Leo while getting ready to get fucked she ground down had on Leo who was helpless but to shoot another load inside his sister and having milked the last drops out of him Molly slid under Ally in a sixty nine and without any sort of hesitation she took Ally's magnificent cock in her mouth and with Tina starting to thrust into Ally from behind Ally's cock began to thrust into her mouth. She lifted her hips up until her cunt was right at Ally's lips.

Meanwhile, after having taken a few moments to get his bearings, Leo sat up on his heels with his hands behind his back to avoid accidentally touching his cock and watched as the three fucked, sucked and licked.

Ally let out a moan as Tina penetrated her, it nearly made her orgasm on the spot, the sheer size of Tina's cock was almost overwhelming, then when Molly's lips made contact with her cock, that sent her careening over the edge of an orgasm as she buried her face in Molly's cunt and started moaning, Tina thrusting, Molly sucking , it was all too perfect as she shot her load down Molly's throat and moaned into her pussy. She opened her mouth to say something, but only a moan escaped, as Tina's cock was currently occupying half of the thoughts in her brain while Molly's mouth took the other half.

Molly swallowed as best she could but the sheer size of Ally's load and the force with which it erupted in her mouth was just a bit more than she would handle. Of course having Ally's cock still pressing against the back of her mouth made swallowing a bit more difficult. For these reasons much of the load gushed out the sides of Molly's mouth and covered her face. Some of it even got into her eyes but she kept sucking and reached her arms around Ally's waist to keep her from pulling out. She was not going to give her lover any respite. She wanted that cock in her mouth, that cum down her throat and she wanted as much of it as she could get.

Ally groaned and leaned back, resting her head on Tina's chest, moaning as every single inch went in and out of her and consequentially caused her to fuck Molly's throat, Ally was sweating and panting, and enjoying every single second of this encounter, but the thing she looked forward to the most was when Tina would finally pump her full of cum.

Back
Top Bottom