Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A chance meeting 1x1 Alisa_Perne and MsBloom

"Mmm, yeah, just like that." she reached around behind her and gave Leo's ass a good squeeze, "Now put some power into it baby, remember how I fucked you at that rest stop, just absolutely obliterated you. Do that to me, you gotta put some power into those hips, really drive that dick home, come on, Molly likes it rough, give it to her." Ally said.

"Ya, c'mon Leonora fuck me hard with Ally's cock," Molly moaned and looked straight into her brother's eyes as his face showed above Ally's shoulder.
"Sis needs it hard."

Leo nodded and swallowed. He more than remembered the pounding Ally had given him. He doubted he would ever forget it although he was not sure he'd be able to match it. He sure would try though, for Ally, for his big sis. He took a deep breath and started to put more power into each thrust, lengthened the strokes and each time he slammed into Ally he felt her hips push forward with the same force and heard the mixed moans of Ally and his sister as each one of his thrusts was transmitted into Molly, only just a little deeper inside her than he was inside Ally.

"Talk dirty to us Leonora. Tell us what bad girls we are, what dirty sluts we are," Molly said and thrust her own hips up to meet Ally's cock every time Leo slammed into Ally's ass.

Ally moaned and nearly came on the spot, the stimulation from both ends was overloading her and she leaned back against Leo and her eyes rolled back into her head and she started moaning and drooling, she had never tried this before and thought it would be pleasurable, she wasn't wrong, at one point she stopped moving altogether and just let Leo do the work, she just moaned as she was being stimulated to the point of an orgasm, she did her best to hold on, but she found herself moaning and crying out and shooting the biggest load she ever had inside Molly's pussy, she was panting, sweating, moaning. The only words she could squeak out were "More."

Leo did his best to talk dirty to the two women he was fucking, one directly and the other by proxy.
"Dirty sluts," he called them.
"Insatiable bitches in heat," he called them trying to not giggle at the absolute truth in that phrase.
At the same time he was slamming his cock into Ally's ass the way he had never fucked anyone before, mostly because he was usually on the receiving end of the fucking but he was enjoying the situation and when Ally leaned back against him and stopped moving he nibbled on her earlobes and her neck.

He felt her ass clench around his cock as she orgasmed and felt quite pleased with himself.
"That's right you bitch. Shoot that load deep into my sister's insatiable cunt," he growled into Ally's ear and felt how close he was himself but the first articulate word out of Ally had him realising that he was not done quite yet.
"More?" he asked in a low whisper.
"More. Yes always more," Molly groaned and pushed her hips up against Ally.
"Fill me again but next time I want it all over me."

Ally nodded and moaned and kept thrusting again, she wasn't sure how much she had left, but she was going to give all of it to Molly, she leaned back and intertwined her lips with Leo's and made out with him as she fucked his sister, no words, just grunts, and sweat as she revved up and started plowing Molly with all of her might.

With Ally now moving again and moving back and forth between the twins like a super charged succubus Leo knew he wouldn't be able to take much more and simply held on for the ride rather than actively thrusting into Ally. He poked his tongue out as they made out and groped her breasts.
"Fucking hell you two sluts are going to be the death of me," he said and felt himself starting to leak into Ally.
The explosion in his groin that followed was unlike anything he had experienced before. He could literally feel his testicles being drained until he was shooting air and still the orgasmic spasms didn't stop. His cry was loud and his eyes closed, his head thrown back and had it not been for him holding onto Ally he would have toppled over backwards onto the bed. As it was he almost pulled her down with him.
"Oh FUCK. Oh Sweet Mother of FUUUCCK."
"You better not fucking stop Leonora before I'm done or I'll have to spank your ass," Molly said as she heard her brother lose control over his body.

Ally gripped Molly's thighs and increased the intensity of her assault, sweat poured down her face and chest as she plowed away at Molly, breathing heavily and giving every ounce of strength and energy into every single thrust, she threw her head back and moaned in an almost primal way, she had no words, just grunts and moans as she gave Molly a pounding that would surely resonate in her mind for months to come.

By the time Leo had shot his load inside Ally Molly had already gone through several orgasms and her legs were trembling, her abdomen spasming and her breath was deep and heavy. It was the fucking of a lifetime and she was fully intent on making the most of it. There was little doubt that she would feel this all evening and all of next day.

She grabbed on to Ally's ass and pulled her into her each time she thrust forward. She was beyond conscious thought. She was all physical lust and sexual energy.

Ally herself also turned into just a being full of sexual lust and primal need, she didn't know when she was going to cum, she didn't care, all that mattered to her was that she keep thrusting into Molly and giving her all she had. Finally after what felt like an eternity, the orgasm was seconds away, luckily she had enough cognitive thought left in her to remember Molly wanted the load all over her, so last second she pulled her cock out of Molly and aimed it right at her face just as her cock started spewing cum all over Molly.

Completely overcome with sexual energy Molly's eyes were closed and her back pushed up into an arch. She was in a state where it was impossible to determine where one orgasm faded out and the next one began. She barely even noticed the cock inside her anymore. It had become like an abstract sensation of pleasure but she did notice when Ally pulled it out and let out an almost disappointed whimper but only for a few seconds before she felt the first splash of cum on her face, another on her breasts and yet a third in her hair. She opened her mouth in time to catch the fourth shot.

Behind Ally, Leo was leaning up against her back like a human sized penetrative back pack. He now dropped back, exhausted, and fell onto the bed.

Ally stood there, sweat pouring out of her, "Hokay....I think...that was it." she said and nearly passed out on the bed.

"That was certainly it," Molly agreed as her body slowly began to relax.
"The question now is how do we get to the shower?"
She chuckled, well aware that such things could wait until either of them was able to actually move again.
"Or maybe the two of you could clean up this mess all over me," she added and began running her fingers through the pools of semen gathered on her face and between her breasts.
"Leonora!" she said in a rather demanding, if not commanding, voice.
"Clean up on your sister."

Ally smirked and smacked Leo's ass, "Yeah Leo, you lick up all that cum like the dirty slut you are." For extra measure she wiggled her hips and smacked Leo's ass a few times with her cock.

Leo did feel like a dirty slut as she moved around Ally and ran his tongue between his sister's breasts lapping up the cum gathered there. It was not the first time he had done service as cum cleaner on her, far from it, still it felt different doing it in front of Ally. Could it be because of his sister's feelings towards her, because regardless of how the month long vacation ended this might very well become a regular thing. Not only cleaning up after Ally, whom he adored and was head over heels in love with, but also fucking her? Maybe it was because all of that simply dawned on him right then and there as he moved his tongue up to catch a small drop of cum on Molly's left nipple.

"Faster!" Ally said giving Leo a firm smack, "We have things to do yet, and we cant have our cum slut dawdling. Suck it up like a drink through a straw, come on then." She smacked him again. "You have one minute to get that cum off Molly's body or so help me I will fucking rail you so hard. You don't think I can get hard? I've got a dick pump, I'll get hard and then I will rail you till the sun goes down." She smacked his ass again.

Molly started giggling as Ally smacked Leo and totally degraded him but she enjoyed the little game. Leo on his hand did pick up the pace and basically vacuumed his sister's breasts making slurping noises before doing the same to her face. To finish it all off he then kissed Molly and poked the cum into her mouth.
"You want some too," he then said and turned his head to look up at Ally.

"Now now." Ally waggled her finger, "A good cum slut never shares, so swallow it all, then open your mouth wide to prove it to me." Ally said sternly, "Oh and when you are done with that, suck Molly's cunt juice off my cock and clean it."

Molly chuckled at Ally's stern tone and the wagging finger as she told Leo to swallow it all down and then prove to her that he had been a good little cum slut. Of course Leo did as he was told and loved it. He swallowed, slurped up a few more drops and swallowed again before opening his mouth and sticking his tongue out to show Ally that there was nothing left. He then nodded and being the good slut he was he proceeded to clean his sister's orgasm juices off of Ally's cock. This was more along the lines of what he was used to and as he carefully cleaned Ally's beautiful cock Molly looked up at her lover with a smile.
"Did I tell you about the time me and Leo went to a fetish club in Prague where he posed as my cuckold husband, fluffing and cleaning up after every guy that fucked me. He was so cute in his little chastity device."
She smiled and reached up to put her hand on the back of Leo's head.
"Don't you miss a single drop you little cum slut," she said and giggle.

Ally smiled, "Oooh, you know what we should do then?" Ally smiled, "We should keep him in chastity, for weeks, tease the fuck out of him, and then, if he is good, we let him loose and he gets to fuck us both." Ally threw hear head back and moaned, "Mmmm, thats it, good boy." She turned around, "Now, lick my hole and get your cum out of there." Ally said as she grabbed Leo's head and pushed it into her ass.

Hearing Ally's reaction to his sister's comment about the swingers party they'd been to in Prague three years ago he looked up, first at Ally and then at Molly. There was a bit of surprise and shock on his face but not so much from the mention of keeping him in chastity for weeks but the last part of then having him fuck them both. Fucking Ally while she fucked Molly was as close as he had ever gotten to fucking his sister, the last and final taboo for them to break as siblings. His eyes met Molly's and she looked surprised as well but not shocked. She looked into his eyes and nodded, as if this was the incentive they had been waiting for to finally push them over that boundary, before she turned her eyes to Ally still nodding.
"Sounds like a plan," she said and smiled.
"Go on she then," said to Leo and Leo nodded as he moved behind Ally, spread her buttocks open and first licked up the cum gathered between them before digging his tongue into her freshly fucked tight hole.
He kept the cum in his mouth and once he was done he sat up and moved into position for both Ally and Molly to see him as he then swallowed and opened his mouth wide to show that it was empty.

Ally moaned as Leo cleaned her hole and even rolled her eyes back in her head, when he swallowed them cum she smiled, "He's really good at eating ass hon, did you teach him yourself?" Ally put a finger to her mouth in thought, "It just occurred to me that I don't have a chastity device small enough for you Leo. Did you perhaps have one? Because I was thinking of starting our little teasing very soon, so we need that little cock in a cage as soon as possible."

Molly nodded.
"Or rather I taught him how to eat cunt," she elaborated and winked.
"He does have one but for some reason we left it behind in Sweden but I'm sure we can buy one here, right?"
She spanked Leo's ass and gave his limp cock a squeeze.
"First item on the to do list for tomorrow," she said.
"Getting you locked down," she added leaning in close to Leo's cock in her hand as if talking to it directly.

Ally smiled, "Second item my love, first is breakfast at Flying With Gerome's. I know you are from that next of the woods, so you will appreciate the authentic cuisine, mimosas and espresso, and this time it will be romantic." she said, Ally was always a fool for romance, and adored wooing her partners even if they were not that into it, she had spent years taking romance and turning it into an art. Later that evening, she would call Gerome and ask for the table on the back patio and request that a fruit platter and mimosas be poured and ready by approximately seven am. She requested roses, and of course Gerome himself to sing at least one French love song.

"Sounds great," Molly said and managed to sit up with her back at the headboard.
"We should get him a butt plug as well," she added and smiled.
"Now I need a shower."

She got up and walked into the bathroom, turning on the water and then she stood there in front of the mirror looking at herself. She was a mess but she had never felt better. She was in love and fully satisfied for the moment. She then sat down to pee and as she had suspected it stung a bit from how much action her cunt had seen in the last few days.

Ally giggled, "Heh, indeed, lets get one that vibrates on a remote app on the phone, just so we can tease him so much more." She couldn't help but stare at Molly's ass as she walked off.

"And you there." Ally said turning to Leo, "Get your slutty ass in there too and help your sister out." She instructed, and gave leo a firm yet gentle smack on the face. "Go on then, run little girl run!" she shouted, as she plopped on the couch, still nude, fully satisfied, awaiting for her two lovers to return.

Back
Top Bottom