Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A chance meeting 1x1 Alisa_Perne and MsBloom

"We'll see," Molly said, and Leo nodded nervously from the back seat, at the suggestion of the two of them breaking the final taboo barrier of sibling incest.
Neither of them would be able to actually explain the reason why they had not done so already. Molly had been on the pill since she was fourteen. Nor was it a moral decision, if it was even a decision. The best way the two could have explained it was that it had just never really happened.

They both agreed to give Ally the twin BJ of her lifetime though, even if Molly suggested that perhaps such an event would have been even more exciting with monozygotic twins. A threeway coupling she herself had been craving since she had a crush on a couple of identical twins her last year of high school. She had fucked them both but never the both of them at the same time.

Ally bit her lip, "I understand." she said as they finally pulled into her driveway. "So?" She asked, "Should I go wait in the living room while you put on the lingerie? Or is it something for me?" she said rubbing a hand on Molly's thigh.

"It's for you silly bug," Molly said and first gave Ally a big kiss and then handed her the bag with the Victoria's Secret logo on it.
Just a little something we thought you might look good in while fucking our brains out," she added.
"Right Leonora?"
"Right," Leo said and nodded.
"So we'll just sit here and watch as you change and then parade around a bit for us. Y'know, catwalk style,but maybe with a lap dance at the end."

Ally clapped her hands excitedly and went inside, sitting the bag on the bed, she was quickly naked, in all her sexual glory standing there she wanted for her partners, and when they finally arrived. "So, lets make this super sexy shall we? Why don't you pick out what you want me to wear first? Then I will put it on right in front of you." she bit her lip.

It was quite a sight to take in, Ally standing completely naked and in full glory in the middle of her living room, almost enough to make the twins forget about the fashion show with complimentary lap dances but after having used her left hand to close her mouth and wiped away a bit of symbolic drool from its corners Molly dug into the bag and took out the wrapped present containing the bustier and panties.
"Why don't you start with this," she said and Leo nodded his approval of the choice.

Ally opened the box and smiled, "Black is just my color." she giggled and slipped the top on, which due to her 36c breasts she filled out quite nicely, the panties on the other hand, try as she might she could not fit her massive cock inside them, what was left was something like this. Ally stood there and smiled for a moment, letting them take it all in. "So who gets the first lap dance?" Ally asked.

The twins did share a giggle when they saw Ally struggling to fit her semi-erect cock into the panties and Leo nodded. He might not be even close to her size but he knew just how hard it could be.
"Awesome," Molly said and then without a word simply held out her closed hand at her brother and the two did rock, paper, scissors with Molly making paper and Leo scissors which from the look on her face didn't really seem to disappoint her all that much.

Ally smiled and walked over to Leo, she put her foot on his shoulder and pushed him back into the couch, as she leaned forward and brushed her hips against his and then stood up and spun around, her back now facing him, she draped herself over Leo, resting her head on his right shoulder, her left arm curling around his head, and she slid down, the back of her head resting on his crotch and she rolled over so her lips were resting on it instead, then she slowly slithered back up his body like a snake, brushing her lips against various parts of his body, again, brushing his lips with hers, and letting her cock rest on his stomach. "You like that?" she whispered, looking directly at Molly.

As she watched Ally go into to full stripper mode giving Leo a lap dance her hand instantly went down her jeans and her eyes met first Leo's then Ally's as she let out a soft moan almost in perfect synchronisation with Leo, although Leo's moan was louder, more intense, almost desperate as Ally was teasing his cock through his dress with her lips. He then closed his eyes and let out a deep sigh of pleasure as Ally settled with her cock resting against his stomach.
"Fuck I love it. I could watch you teasing like that all day," Molly whispered back in a deep throaty voice.

Ally draped her hands over Leos shoulders then rested her ass on his crotch and started grinding and dry humping, all the while making direct eye contact, try as she may, she could not keep her cock under control, and it began to get hard, as she kept grinding on him and caressing him, brushing her lips with his, teasing him, she pulled his face in between her breasts and squeezed him together, she swayed and giggled. "Hmmm, should I take something off or test you next Molly?"

Molly bit her lip as she watched Ally start to dry hump her brother and it was obvious from Leo's face that he was about to make a mess in his dress very soon if Ally kept it up. The last thing she wanted was for Ally to take anything off. She was so fucking hot in that bustier and Molly had always had a thing for big cocks sticking out of tiny panties so the combo was perfect. Her hand was moving quickly inside her jeans and she absolutely wanted Ally to bump and grind against her like that so whe whimpered softly: Yes, me next ... please."

Ally crawled over Leo and into Mollys lap, then sat there and caressed her face, "You wanna know the difference between a stripper and me, my love?" she moved so her lips were almost touching Molly's, "You can look, and touch." she whispered.

Molly nodded and with one hand still down her jeans she reached for Ally's cock with the other and began caressing it.

Leo let out a groan that was half pleasure and half disappointment as Ally left his crotch but the effects of her grinding had had him right on the edge and all it took was the touch of his dress for him to ejaculate and a big wet stain grew on the front of said dress.

Ally smiled as she looked over at her handy work, "Mmm, look at that dear." she said leaning forward and turning Mollys head to the side to look at leo, all the while pressing her chest into the side of Molly's face, "She jizzed all over herself and I didn't even touch the poor thing." Ally said with a giggle. "Go on then dear, lift up that dress and taste yourself." Ally said as she kept grinding on Molly.

Molly giggled at Ally's comment and at Leo's embarrassed response to it as he first tried to cover the stain with his hands. He did as he was told though and while Ally and Molly watched he lifted up the dress all the way to his face and ran his tongue over the stain before taking the fabric into his mouth to suck up the mess he had made.
"I am sorry," he then said and averted his eyes from both Ally and his sister.
"It simply felt so amazing I could not help myself," he added.

"If you are going to keep grinding that beautiful cock of yours against me much longer you better fucking stick it inside me," Molly whispered to Ally.

"Be careful what you wish for." Ally whispered back as she kept grinding her cock into Molly, "Although I think those pants do provide a bit of a problem love." she ran her hands up Molly's sides and across her breasts, giving them a gentle squeeze, then Ally slid down Molly like a snake, ending up on her knees at Molly's feet. "Take them off." she whispered.

Molly smirked and chuckled at Ally's warning. She was absolutely craving something inside her cunt and when Ally looked up at her from between her legs Molly unbuttoned her shorts and wiggled out of them and her boxers all at once. Her sex, swollen, pink and dripping wet, on full display for Ally.

"Oh look at that." Ally said as she stood up and leaned forward putting a hand on either side of Mollys shoulders, and gently pressing into Molly's pussy with the tip of her cock, not quite going in, but making its presence known. she bit her lip and turned to Leo, "Stroke your cock baby, but you arent allowed to cum till I do." Ally smirked and turned back to Molly and gently pushed letting the pierced tip enter Molly's pussy, it was indeed so wet and warm, she let out a small moan.

"You tease," Molly groaned as she pushed her hips forward trying to push herself onto Ally's cock if Ally wasn't going to push it in.
She then turned to look at her brother who despite his recent ejaculation still was fully erect.
"Yea be a good naughty girl for us Leonora and stroke yourself while watching your big sis getting fucked. In fact come closer so you can have a front row view."
Leo nodded and moved closer, leaning his head in and when he did Molly grabbed his hair and pushed his head down against her stomach where he would have a good close up view of Ally fucking her.
"And don't you dare cum before you've got a face full of Ally's cum you dirty little girl."

"I like the way you think dear." Ally said as she slammed her cock into Molly's pussy all at once, then pulled an inch or to out at time and began to slowly fuck her, letting the piercings and sheer girth of her cock do its work, she could feel the piercings rubbing against Molly's walls as she slowly slid in and out. "Leo, kiss my stomach dear."

Molly threw her head back as Ally thrust her big cock into her, let out a loud groan and lifted her hips up to meet the thrust. She felt the piercings against her slippery silky smooth vaginal walls and it was quite a different sensation from a regular cock and one she could easily get addicted to.

Leo pushed his head forward and pressed his lips against Ally's skin just above the pubic bone and as she did his cheek brushed against Molly's clit.
"Fuck yes, lick my clit Leonora," Molly ordered her brother and Leo obeyed even though his face was almost being crushed between the two women fucking.

Ally arched her back and leaned forward giving Leo some room, and moaned as she looked down to see Leo licking his sisters clit, a wicked grin crossed her face. "Change of plans Leo.....fuck me." Ally said as she kept gently thrusting into Molly.

Leo stopped and looked up first at Ally and then at Molly who nodded.
"Go on be a good girl for our lover and fuck her ass."
Not really being used to be the one doing the penetration Leo nodded again and positioned himself behind Ally. He first rubbed his cock between her buttocks and then lined it up against her anus letting Ally's rocking hips do the work of pushing it inside.

Ally leaned a little further back and let Leo slip is cock in, while it wasn't Tina's cock, it still felt amazing because it belonged to someone she loved, when it slipped in she let out a moan. "Now, I want you to push forward Leo, fuck Molly's pussy with my cock. Go on, I can take it, the harder you give it to me, the harder she gets it." Ally said as she rocked her hips on Leo's cock.

Molly chuckled at Ally's idea and even if she couldn't actually see her brother's face behind Ally she could sense his confusion. He was certainly not used to such situations. They had done something similar in reverse a few times though with their shared boyfriend back in their late teens. She had fuck Claes, as the guy's name was, with a strap on while Claes had fucked Leo so the concept as such was not entirely new but with the roles now being reversed and no toys were needed it was still an exciting idea.

Leo bit his bottom lip and leaned in to kiss Ally's neck and nibble at her ears while he slowly added power and depth to his thrusts. He reached around Ally to cup her breasts in his hands and play with her nipples and also rested his chin against her shoulder to be able to look at his sister as he basically fucked her by proxy, the way she had once fucked him by proxy.

Back
Top Bottom