Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A chance meeting 1x1 Alisa_Perne and MsBloom

"Always forward aren't you my love? But that is part of your charm, you two stay here, be right back." Ally said as she got up to wait in line, she ordered three vanilla lattes with a shot of espresso in each. Few moments later the barista had her drinks made and Ally walked back to the table and sat them down. She took a sip of hers through the straw and smiled, "It's super americanized french coffee but its still tasty. We can always go see Gerome another time." she said with a smile.

Molly took a sip from the coffee and nodded. It was of course far from bad, if perhaps a bit sweet for her taste.
"What's next then," she asked with a smile.
"Lunch at Wendy's?" she suggested without so much as a hint of sarcasm.
"We have McDonald's, Burger King, KFC and Pizza Hut back home," she explained and added that it would be nice to try one of the other big fast food chains from the US.
"Unless you know some nice little Italian bistro nearby. Or should we continue shopping."

Ally rolled her eyes. "You two are somethin else." she giggled, "Cheap dates too." she smirked, "Okay, so we can do Wendy's for lunch because its right here in the food court, but you have to let me take you somewhere Romantic tonight." she smiled, "After all, it will be our first official date together." she winked, "This city is alive with food and culture, do you guys like Ramen?" she asked, "There's a place way downtown called Booyah Ramen, they have duck Ramen and it is to die for." she took a sip of her coffee. "Sound good?"

Molly chuckled.
"The value of a date is not measured in the price," she said.
"Nor is the cost of a date counted in money," she added and bit her lip fully aware of just how cryptic and mysterious she sounded.
"What my dear sister means to say," Leo interjected.
"Is that where you go, what you do on a date or even how much it costs is irrelevant. What matters is who you're with."
"Matters too what you do?" Molly argued.
"A good date can end with a romantic kiss in a light drizzle of rain but an even better date ends with the universe imploding."
She chuckled again and then said that they were not at all adverse to a real romantic date and ramen sounded just perfect.

Ally smiled at the twins musing with each other, "And that, right there, is why I love you both." she grinned, she pulled her card out of her wallet, she never carried a purse like most typical girls, then again, she wasn't most typical girls and she never quite understood a purse, a wallet was harder to take. "Go grab us something my loves, I think I will sit here and watch the two of you walk away." she giggled.

Nodding at their mutual lover/girlfriend the twins made their way towards the Wendy's sign hand in hand, both of them with a bit of extra sway and big smiles of their faces knowing that Ally was watching their asses.

They returned some time later with two trays overflowing with food. Molly had ordered a Baconator combo with Dr Pepper and an additional side of chili cheese fries, Leo had chosen a spicy chicken sandwich combo with coke and then there was a big bacon classic combo, a bacon jalapeΓ±o cheeseburger and another coke and another side or pub fries and a large chili for the three of them to share. It might have looked like they were trying to feed a family of five but the twins had never been small eaters and Molly had also figured that if she was going to start training for the boxing match that would determine where they would live for the rest of their lives, and keep up with her own and Ally's sexual appetite she needed the calories.

"Dibs on the Jalapeno burger." Ally said and grabbed it and took a big bite, after chewing and swallowing her bite, "I must admit, I would never be caught dead eating fast food at a mall food court, but you two, something about the way you romanticized the whole affair had me craving a good greasy burger." she took another bite and smiled, "After all." she swallowed, "Greasy energy is still energy." she said with a wink, "Just gunna have to work out extra hard today."

"I just love how they have like bacon and cheese on just about everything on the menu," Molly said and stuffed her mouth full of chili cheese fries before picking up the burger and for a long time just looking at it.
"This looks so good I could cheat on you with it," she said with a wink at Ally and then bit down on it letting out a deeply satisfied sigh and she let the combo of meat, bacon and cheese spread to every corner of her mouth.

"Terrible." she giggled, "Just awful influences the lot of you are." she said doing her best English accent. "If I get fat, it is all your fault." she said taking another bite of her burger, swallowing her bite she continued, "Then I will just become jabba the hutt, and you two shall be my concubines."

Molly breaks out laughing at the comment and then pauses for a moment. Stuffs more chili cheese fries into her mouth, chews and swallows before pointing at Leo.
"That one actually has a Princess Leia slave girl costume back home," she explains.
"Won a prize for it three halloweens ago too."
Leo raised his eyebrows and nodded to confirm.
"I still wore more than your did when you went as a female Silver Surfer though," he countered and smiled.
Molly rolled her eyes at Leo.
"Three pieces of duct tape and a whole lot of silver paint," she explained and reassured Ally that at the tempo they were going there was little risk of her gaining a single pound.

Ally gigled, "How about no tape and no paint, and just the three of us in my bed." she smiled, "Okay, but seriously, what other shopping did you guys want to do here? There are hundreds of stores, we are going on that date though." she winked, "I am determined to make right and proper wives out of the both of you."

The idea of Ally trying to turn her into a proper wife cause Molly to laugh again. It was an idea so absurd it didn't register as anything but a joke. Even Leo chuckled at the idea but then he looked up at Ally.
"Well to be honest I don't really think she has a plan, but I could go for a new dress. Y'know something pretty for our date."
Molly nodded and said that if Leo was getting a new dress then she wanted a suit for their date.

"You two are quite the pair aren't ya?" she giggled, "Mmmm okay, so the mall is yours, whatever you want, I got you." she smiled, "Pick whatever you feel will wow me even, surprise me, or I can go with you, I don't care either way, I am more curious what sort of lingere you have in that bag and who its for." she winked.

"Oh you're coming. No question about it. It is after all for you we're dressing up, right?"
"Yea and don't tell us to surprise you."
The twins smiled and looked at Ally and then at each other.
"I think I want a hat as well," Molly then added and smiled.
"Then I'd like to swing by the boxing gym before we go back home to make that idea of yours a reality, of the three of us naked in your bed," Molly said and picked the last of the chili cheese fries off the plate.

Ally smiled slyly, as she got lost in the vision of their bodies tangled together as one, in a sweaty, cum covered mess. "We may need to change the sheets after." she smiled and stood up, "Mkay then, lead the way." Ally said.

Once the meal was finished the twins got up and took Ally by the hands, one on either side as they started to explore, looking for clothes stores. Of course neither of them knew the lay out but with the help of a few information boards and an app with a map of the mall they found both a men's clothes store where they got Molly a light grey checked three piece suit and even found her a fedora to match and a few shops later they found Leo a nice LBD. Ally's credit card might be a bit worse for wear but the twins would look like a million bucks for their romantic date.
"Oh and I'll need to pick up some work out clothes as well." Molly reminded herself and assured Ally she'd be paying for them all on her own.

Ally could do nothing but smile the whole time, as the two of them picked out things to doll themselves up, all for her. She snapped out of her daydream, "What? Huh? Oh! There is a Dick's sporting goods at the end of the mall, we can go there, I could use some new gym shorts anyway." she said, still recovering from the haze of her daydream, which consisted of the two of them tangled up in her bed, Leo on the left and Molly on the right, although she had a hard time discerning where one began and the other ended, all she knew is that she wanted this to never end.

Having picked out a navy blue sports bra and matching tight shorts along with a pair of boxing shoes Molly was about ready to go back home and have Ally do a little fashion show of the gifts she and Leo had bought for her, and spend the rest of the day in bed with a few bathroom breaks and a break for dinner at some point. Training for the bet would have to wait until the next day. There were more pressing matters to attend to at that moment, itches that needed to be scratched.

They left the mall, headed back to her car and began the drive home. Ally of course smiling the entire way, she reached over and rested a hand on Molly's thigh, "So." she said, "You gunna tell me what's in the bag?" smirking, already having an idea but still wanting confirmation, "Did you get yourselves some sexy new undergarments I can fuck you in?"

"Maybe," Molly said teasingly in response to Ally's question.
She reached over and put her hand on Ally's thigh.
"Or maybe the wrapped presents are merely a decoy and the real present is a video of me giving Leonora a quick blowjob in the fitting room."
In the back seat Leo chuckled at the naughty insinuation.
"You'll just have to be patient and wait until we get back to your place."

Ally pouted like a two year old and huffed, "If I didn't love you so much I would almost think you are up to something." she smiled, "And you Leo?" she said pretending to intimidate him, "If you don't tell me what you and your sister are up to right now young lady, you're grounded."

"I'd love to be grounded by you, maybe even tied to your bed Ma'am," Leo said and Molly broke out in a melodic laughter.
"There's a good girl," she said and reached back for a high five with her brother.

"You could have said don't threaten me with a good time, either way, tying you to the bed and fucking you senseless is now on my list of things to do." Ally exclaimed as they pulled onto the freeway, she looked at the radar detector on her dash, "Molly, dear, keep an eye on it, let me know if you see more than one red dot." Ally said, sliding the shift down to S, putting the car in manual mode and gassing it, once again, the big heavy SUV came to life and picked up speed.

Leo simple giggled at the continuous threat of pleasure from Ally. He then sank into reveries of exactly what she had said. Him tied to her bed in sexy underwear, stockings and a garter belt, with or without panties, getting pounded until he couldn't speak. Now he was nowhere near as sexual as his sister but he did love a good hard pounding and he loved his partners to be dominant.
"Maybe I could fuck you in the ass while you pound Leonora to a pulp," Molly suggested as she focused her eyes on the radar detector and told Ally that she had brought her favourite toy along, as they had discussed.

Ally smirked as they sped down the highway, "Maybe." she giggled, "Or, maybe I want him to fuck you while I fuck him." she said boldy, knowing the twins had never gone this far and part of her wanted to push them to it, she wanted to push them right over that edge and watch them take each other. "But first, I want both of you to suck my dick at the same time, I have always wanted twins to do that, and you two are so sexy. Think you're up for that?" she asked, as she slowed down and took the exit leading to her house.

Back
Top Bottom