Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A chance meeting 1x1 Alisa_Perne and MsBloom

Ally paused fucking Leo for a moment. "Hmmm, well I would say I will, but I am not greedy. I think its only fair that Molly get a turn with it. After all, it is the biggest dick she has ever had." Ally said with a smile. "And what about you Tina? What is the biggest dick you have ever had?" Ally asked, hoping that it was her, it was somewhat of a pride thing knowing most of the time the answer was her cock being the biggest. Although seeing Tina, she secretly hoped to be humiliated by her.

Molly nodded at Ally. It did seem only fair that she would get to suck Tina since such a magnificent and unique cock only came around one or maybe twice in a life time and she intended to make the most of the occasion. She leaned down and while grinding her wet cunt all over Leo's face she wrapped her lips around the almost fully erect latin cock. At first she stayed around the head, massaging it with her tongue and lips but it wasn't long before she began to work her way down on it. Thirteen inches is a challenge for most and even Molly had to pause a few times, pull back and go back down to go deeper but eventually she could close her lips around the root and almost touch Tina's balls with her tongue.
"Oh fuck," Tina groaned and placing one hand on the back of Molly's head she looked over at Ally.
"Biggest I've had?"
She smiled and bit her lip seductively. She then held out her arm, pointed her fingers upwards and place the index finger of her other hand where her arm folded.
"You'll have to measure it later," she said with a smirk.

"O-o-oh!" Ally's eyes went wide, then she got sad, because it wasn't hers. That mood quickly changed though with a few thrusts into Leo's ass and a few moans. She grabbed him by the hair, "I am going to leave you leaking you stupid slut. She started pounding him as hard as she could, his ass quickly turning red from the impact of her thighs on it.

When Ally grabbed Leo's hair and pulled on it she also pulled his face right up into Molly's cunt and the sudden extra pressure had her groaning around Tina's massive cock.
"Well. I'll be the first to cum on her face tonight though," Molly said and grabbing hold of Tina's ass began to hump her brothers face until she gasped for air and let out a muffled cry of pleasure as she orgasmed and squirted all over Leo's face.

Ally stopped to watch. "Good god Molly. Is there just a switch in your pussy you can hit for an instant orgasm." Ally asked, "Either that or you know your body and exactly what gets you off. Either way." she leaned in to kiss Molly. "That was fucking hot." she said with a few more thrusts into Leo.

Tina tugged at Molly for a moment and then grabbed the back of her neck, pushing her towards her giant cock. "Go on, more please." Tina said, licking her lips. "Then you can tell me which hole you want it in next."

Molly simply smiled a happy, almost blissful, smile at Ally in response to her questions. A lot of women struggled to achieve orgasm without various aids, like vibrators, but Molly was blessed. It was almost like Ally had suggested, that she had a switch she simply flicked, at least when she was sufficiently aroused. Or as Leo might have explained it: when she was in heat or off on one of her sex-benders. And she had been both since she first wrapped her lips around Ally's cock on the way back from the airport.

She then looked up at Tina after the Latina had tugged her back onto her cock and started to push it as deep as it would go. Her eyes were watering, but that was only due to the effort required to take the monster balls deep, and drool was dripping down onto her breasts and leather bustier. The look she gave the hung Latina was a happy one though and sucking that cock in long deep strokes, from the head to the balls a few more time she then pulled away and still grinding her cunt on Leo's face dribbled a thick rope of saliva onto her breasts and took a few deep breaths.
"Well how about we fill both of them," she suggested and looking from Tina to Ally she began to tug on Leo's cock which was leaking volumes of precum from the hard pounding he was taking from Ally.
"I want you in my cunt so I can look into your eyes while you fuck me," she said to Ally and then smiled at Tina.
"Which means you get to fuck my ass."

"I have an even better idea." she untied Leo. "Be a good boy and stand right over Molly here, so she can suck your cock while you get to watch us fuck her silly." Ally said and laid on her back in a position so Molly could ride her and Tina could plow her ass at the same time.

Leo could barely stand up straight after having taken two such magnificent cocks in such a short time but he figured he could always use his sister's shoulders as support once she got going. For the time being though he leaned against the wall.

Molly nodded her approval at the idea and as soon as Ally was on her back she straddled her ... girlfriend ... the word was still strange and new to her. She slipped the cock inside and sank down on it. Slowly she began to move her hips back and forth, grinding on the cock rather than bouncing on it. Once she was ready for step two she looked back over her shoulder at Tina who stood ready behind her and with a nod signalled that it was her turn next.

It was nt entirely without pain she took the 13" monster in her ass while already impaled on 10" but it was a good pain and little by little Tina managed to push herself all the way in. It was not until then Molly grabbed her brother by the cock and pulled it within reach of her lips.

Ally moaned as Molly ground on her cock, "Y-y-yeah thats it baby." Ally said as she ran her fingers up and down Molly's body, giving her nipples a gentle pinch, she caressed the womans skin, and ran her fingers back down to her ass as she gave her cheeks a gentle squeeze and lifted her forward then reached behind and felt only a small part of Tina's shaft protruding from her, indicating that all thirteen inches were inside her. "Oh fuck baby, you take dick good." she said with a moan.

Molly simply groaned around Leo's cock, clutching his buttocks while he held himself up by her shoulders. Stuffed to the very limit she was going to blow another fuse soon, perhaps one as major as with the three men at the club. She already knew that by the time the sun came up she would not be able to walk or sit right but it would have been worth it.

"Yeah!" Ally said with a high pitched moan, as she felt her muscles tighten, her stomach flexed, her thighs went rigid, "G-uuaahhh!" she moaned and shot a massive load into Molly, her hips bucked and she kept moaning. As if, on cue, Tina started moaning, "Aiiii." she said and gave one final thrust burying her cock in Molly before unleashing her own torrent of cum. The only thing that would complete this trifecta would be Leo blowing his load in Molly's mouth.

The feeling of both cocks shooting off inside her more or less at the same time was what sent Molly into a spin, like a small aircraft stalling and rushing towards the ground at terminal velocity before pulling up just before hitting it. She cried out but her cry was interrupted by a gargling gag as Leo shot his load at the exact moment her mouth was wide open. This caused her to start coughing violently while at the same time every other muscle in her body convulsed and her eyes rolled back into her head.

Ally heard this and became greatly concerned, she grabbed molly and with the help of Tina and the slow removal of their gargantuan cocks they sat her up and leaned her over, helping to evacuate the cum from her mouth by leaning her forward so she didn't drown in cum, as much of a fantasy as that sounded like, the outcome was death and that was something none of them wanted. Especially after Molly had recently declared her love for Ally.

Leo too of course helped void his sister's throat from his own cum with a rather worried, half-panicked look on his face but everything was soon alright. A few last very slimy coughs later Molly lifted her head up and smiled.
"We just have to do that again ... soon," she said.
"But for now ... Goodnight and don't do anything I would do."
With that she pulled Ally down onto the bed and using her girlfriend's breasts as a pillow was out like a light.

"Tina, I uh, I think you may need to call a cab girl." Ally said as she held Molly

Tina nodded, then wrote her phone number down on a piece of paper and left it in the kitchen for Ally to find the next morning, she called a cab and left. Ally kissed Molly on the forehead and went to sleep herself.

Leo, being the one left standing, considering Ally was being used as a pillow, saw Tina to the door and before she left he kissed her and said even if no one else did, he would call her. He then went back to the bedroom and lay down next to Ally.
"I Uh ... I'm sorry but she ..." he began to apologise for his sister's rather abrupt way of ending the night's fun and games before realising that Ally too was asleep.
He turned on his side facing Ally and his sister and soon he too was asleep. It had been a long day after all, a very long day.

Ally dreamed of their future, she dreamed of Molly and Leo moving in with her, and staying in the country. She dreamed of the happiness that would follow. She found herself of course straying to a more carnal dream. Sweaty, passionate sex between the three of them. They were in a sauna, the thick fog, the heat, all of it mixing together, their bodies were one. Not sure where Ally ended and where Leo or Molly began, this of course lead to a very interesting way to wake up, a massive erection prodding into Molly's side. She gently slid out of bed, went to the bathroom and took a piss before quietly slipping into the kitchen and making some tea, staring out her kitchen window and sipping it, losing herself in the bliss.

For most of the night Molly lay perfectly still with a lingering smile on her face. She was happy. She was in love, for real, for the first time. Her dreams were similar to Ally's with the major exception being that in her dream Ally left her life in Clearwater and followed them back to the small college town in the South of Sweden. She even dreamt of introducing Ally to their mum as her girlfriend, and not just a friend as the case had been with every other regular partner she had had over the years. And like Ally's, Molly's dreams too strayed to something more carnal. She dreamed of introducing Ally at The Basement where she was sure the big cocked trans woman would be a huge success. She dreamt of her, Ally and Leo having wild threeways in which Leo and Ally treated her to a DP. It was the one thing, the only thing basically, she and Leo had never done. They had never actually fucked, other than that there had never really been any taboos between the twins.

She stirred when Ally gently slid away from her. She turned onto her other side with a sigh. It was about another fifteen minutes though before she opened her eyes, turned around to find Leo still sleeping soundly. She got up, went to the bathroom and pee'd before deciding on a shower before going to find where Ally had got off to. A few minutes after she had stepped into the shower she heard Leo enter the bathroom for his morning piss.
"Helvete vilken natt," he said and then poked his head into the shower.
"Jag har sagt det fΓΆrr men du Γ€r fan inte riktigt klok."
It was said with a smile though and seeing the state her brother was in Molly invited him to join her.
"Tja. Men det Γ€r dΓ€rfΓΆr du Γ€lskar mig, och det Γ€r helt sΓ€kert dΓ€rfΓΆr Ally Γ€lskar mig, oss."

Ally on the other hand was in her own sort of bliss, as was Tradition with every morning there was quiet, well until the twins arrived, she could hear them talking in the bathroom, but that did not bother her much. She ventured into the bedroom and grabbed a robe, attempting to listen to their conversation but alas she did not speak their language, but she did hear her name, so it was safe to assume they were talking about her. She walked back into the kitchen, grabbed her tea. Saw the note with what she assumed was Tina's number and smiled. She pulled a sticky note pad out of the kitchen drawer and a pen. She wrote on it "Front porch : )" and stepped outside into the cool morning air and sat on a chair and sipped her tea. She lived alone on a few acres of land in the country, at least as country as you could get for Florida, but it was quiet enough.

Freshly showered the twins both put on a minimal amount of clothes before heading to the kitchen to start their day with coffee, at least they hoped Ally had coffee. She was after all a most avid tea-drinker and seemed to prefer it to coffee. In Molly's case she simply opened Ally's closet and found a spare robe that she slipped into and Leo slipped into a pair of clean panties.

When they arrived in the kitchen they found Ally's note and started looking around for coffee, hoping for something more than instant.

She heard them rummaging around in the kitchen, "Upper cabinet by the fridge. Unground beans and the grinder are there. The coffee maker is in the cabinet under the sink. If its coffee you are looking for." she said loud enough for them to hear, smirking at her own genius, at least she hoped it was genius if she was right.

"Tacka gudarna fΓΆr det," Molly said as she followed Ally's instruction to find everything needed to make coffee.
She then started grinding the beans and prepared a pot of strong coffee that would shake her brain alive again. While she was able to function on a basic level without coffee she was also intellectually useless without it.

When the coffee was prepared Molly left Leo to watch it and the bring her a cup while she herself went out onto the front porch.
"Good morning my lovely," she said and leaned down to kiss Ally before sitting down next to her and lighting a cigarette.
"Just the one to wake up on," she said with a smile and made a promise to brush her teeth carefully after.

About ten minutes later Leo appeared with two mugs of steaming hot coffee. He had put on a pair of sweat pants while waiting for the coffee to brew.

"Morning darling." Ally said blowing on her cup of tea before taking a sip, wistfully staring out into the misty landscape. "Beautiful isn't it?" she said, "Almost as beautiful as you. You know normally if it wasn't for your horny ass I would have been up before the sun, and working out for an hour before eating breakfast and then going about my day." she paused, "It's a nice change of pace. I don't mind whatever happens as long as you are at my side." she winked, "Morning to you too Leo."

Molly nodded and when Leo handed her a mug she blew it before taking a sip.
"Y'know. About what I said last night outside the club. I know I was drunk and high on sex but I want you to know that I meant every word of it. I'm in fucking love with you and that has never happened to me before, just ask Leo."
She blew her coffee and took another sip of it while letting Leo confirm the truth of her statement, on both accounts, before she continued.
"Like I also said. Monogamy is not my strongest forte but if that is what you want I solemnly swear I will make it so. Well with the exception of this one over here," she said and poked her brother in the chest.
She then lead over and kissed Ally's cheek.

Ally turned last minute and caught Molly's lips with her own. "As I said before, I want the both of you." she smiled, "That means the both of you, not just one." she took another sip of her tea. "I promise to always be true to the both of you as well, regardless of the outcome of our little bet, win or lose, its forever."

Back
Top Bottom