Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A chance meeting 1x1 Alisa_Perne and MsBloom

"Well we are almost like a package deal anyway so of course it is both of us. Right Leonora?"
Leo nodded but looked a bit pensive as if he had doubts to his sister's ability to actually become monogamous for Ally. Then again, love can do strange things to people.

Ally smiled and took a sip of her tea. "I certainly hope so." Ally said with a wink at Leo, "So, what's on the agenda for today?"

"Even without my beloved big sis I would stay," Leo said and looked over at Ally.
Then there was a silence as the twins seemed to think about Ally's question. As much as she hated to admit it Molly was sore from all the fucking she had had the night before. He cunt was extremely sensitive and it had stung just a little as she took her morning pee. Her ass felt strange as well as sore from the monster cock that had pounded it before she more or less had passed out. She was still hungry for sex though and even if her lips were a bit swollen and there was a slight discomfort in her jaw as she tried moving it from side to side she would not have passed up a little morning romp, but thinking that she might actually enjoy it more if she allowed her body to recover a little bit more she suggested Ally could give them a tour of the town.
"Like where you like to shop and then lunch at your favourite restaurant," she said, finished her coffee and cigarette and then got up to go and brush her teeth and get dressed.

Ally smiled, finished her tea and headed into her bedroom where Molly was. She took off her clothes and began changing. "We can head to the mall, its called Countryside mall, there's a few awesome stores there, even this place called Think Geek, its got a whole bunch of nerd stuff. Where I like to eat is this take out place called Kogi Grill, its Korean BBQ and it is divine." Ally said as she slid on a fresh pair of panties. She held up two tops, once was a tie dye tank top and the other was a low cut V-neck. "Which one hon?" she asked.

Molly nodded as Ally followed her to get dressed as well. The suggested agenda sounded perfect and she simply loved Korean barbecue. She put on a pair of bright red boxers but rather than stuffing them with socks this time she left them empty. Over that she slipped into a pair of cut off black denim shorts and a white t-shirt with the words Mother Should I Trust the Government, printed over the image of a white brick wall with the Mother character from Pink Floyds The Wall next to it. She didn't wear a bra underneath it.

"Hon?" she asked still holding the tops. "I fear I cannot make a decision, but I know it is quite indecent to go into public nude, although I am quite sure you would enjoy that site." she smiled, "This one?" she asked holding up the tie dye tank top, "Or this one?" she said holding up the low cut V-neck.

"That one," Molly said and pointed at the low cut v-neck and then with a big smile confirmed that she would indeed enjoy the sight of Ally walking through the mall in nothing but her birthday suit.

At this point Leo joined them, putting on a set of black nylon bra and panties under a pair of pink sweat shorts that hugged his ass rather tightly and a plain white t-shirt through which the bra could be seen.

Ally slipped the top on with a pair of black skinny jeans to match it. she grabbed her phone, car keys, wallet and stood there watching Leo get dressed for a moment, she then turned to the both of them, "You know, if someone told me two months ago I would be in love with a woman and her crossdressing brother, I probably would have asked them what they were smoking and if they would share, but now, I don't think I can see it any other way." Ally smiled. "C'mon kids, lets go." she said as she walked out her bedroom door.

Molly took Leo by the hand as they followed Ally to the car and as they walked out of the house together like that they might have looked like a very odd couple. At the same time it was very liberating to be able to walk hand in hand openly also be publicly intimate in ways they couldn't really be back home where far too many people who knew they were twins. Here in Clearwater, Florida only one person knew and she loved them both just the way they were.
"Two," Leo reminded his sister as she mentioned it.
"You told Tina last night as well. Sort of."
"Speaking of ... I half expected her to be here this morning as well."

"Tina?" Ally asked as she got into the car, "Who's that? Some long lost lover who may be scorned once they found out you have taken another?" Ally said jokingly.

"That's the one," Molly said as she slipped into the passenger seat.
"Although I'm fairly certain she knew that going in though," she added and fastened her seat belt.
Leo got into the back seat and nodded. He too could of course still feel the effects of having taken Tina's monster cock in his ass the night before but on the whole his night had been less hectic when it came to sex than his sister and their new lover.
"She did leave her number though so I think we may perhaps see her again. Right?"
There wa a hint of please hanging on at the end of his question.

Ally laughed, "Of course we can see her again." she said with a smile, "What do you think I am some possessive wife who wont even let you look at someone else? I know at the end of the day you will be in my bed, and that is all I care about."

Hearing Ally say that she was not going to be like some kind of possessive wife and that as long as they ended the day in her bed that would be all she cared about Molly chuckled but did let out a sigh of relief.
"Full disclosure though," she said and ran her left hand along Ally's right thigh.
"And open communication about all and any indiscretions," she added and made a one handed air quote with her right hand.
It was not her first time around the ring of open, or poly amorous relationships and she knew that for such relationships to work there needed to be no secrets, and most importantly total honesty.

Leo seemed relieved as well. It seemed he had really taken a liking to Tina.

"Full disclosure." she said aloud, "Anything you want to know, I will tell you, I will never be dishonest, I will never lie to you, and I will always be faithful, you can have all the fun you want, you guys are all I need, if you bring something to my door for me to have fun with, I will not turn it down, but I swear I will never go looking for it myself." she put the car in drive and they headed off.

Molly bit her lip. Ally's pledge was not one she felt confident she would be able to swear but since her girlfriend left room for the both of them to have fun with others she nodded and said that no matter who she played with she would always return back home to Ally at the end of the day. She had never felt the way she felt about Ally about anyone ever before.
"Like kittens bringing back mice as little presents and tokens of affection then," she elaborated and giggled as they took off.

"Exactly." Ally said with a smile as they pulled on to the main road. "Oh, there is one thing I forgot to show you, or well, chose not to, either way, this is the ST model of this car. Which means its....." she moved the automatic gear shift to the S on the center console and gave it some gas, the six cylinder accelerated much quicker. "Fast!" she shouted as she rolled down the windows and the sun roof, and practically howled at the sky.

"Oh fucking hell yes. I love fast cars. It just makes me so .. wet."
Molly let out a similar howl and moved her hands closer to Ally's crotch and tickled the inside of her thigh.
"You just have to let me take her for a spin some day," she added as he hand then came to rest on Ally's crotch.

A grin crossed Ally's face, "Oh I got somethin you can take for a spin." she said like the succubus she was, "You can even take it for a spin tonight, but yes you can also drive the car too." she winked and took her exit, to the mall, after a few minutes of driving around she found a parking spot close to the entrance, she got lucky and came around a turn to see a car backing out of its spot so she quickly slid into it. "Here we are kiddos, Country Side Mall." she said putting the car in park, "Victoria's secret, and many other stores."

"Let's start there then," Molly said and winked at Ally.
"Who knows I might just buy something pretty for my girlfriend on out ... ummm ... one day anniversary."
Molly got out of the car and then practically dragged Leo out.
"C'mon Leonora, let's go see what we can find for our lovely girlfriend."

Ally stepped out of the car and called to them, "Don't mind me you two, I am just gunna go head to the geek store. Food court in an hour for some coffee." she said as they walked away, she pressed the button on the remote twice and locked the car, and it honked on the second press signifying the car was completely locked. She walked into the mall, took a left, and down the long stretch into the store called Think Geek. They knew her by name there practically.

"Ally, hey there." Said Rebecca, one of the staff members. "Lookin for something?"

"Nah, just kinda hanging out, my new partners from the other side of the world came to meet me finally, so I am showing them around, they headed off on their own way though so I figured I would come to my favorite store." Ally said honestly.

"Cool, well just let me or Ray know if you need anything." Rebecca said as she walked away.

Hand in hand the twins walked off towards the Victoria's Secret store after having confirmed the coffee date with Ally. To a casual observer they might seem like a rather odd but happy and deeply enamoured young couple. They had barely begun browsing for a one day anniversary present for Ally before a woman a few years younger started hovering around their perimeter, making herself look busy before finally asking if they were looking for something in particular.
"Maybe something special for the lady," she said and smiled at Leo.
"I'm sure we can find something that fits just perfect."
Molly looked at Leo and then at the young woman whose name, according to the name tag, was Lee. Then she chuckled.
"Damen, eller hur?" she said to Leo and then explained to Lee that they were there to buy a gift for a lover of theirs.
Molly smiled and winked at Leo as she noticed Lee blushing. Most people were probably not that open about such things as three way relationships.

Then as she realised she had no actual information as to Ally's sizes she took out her phone and texted her the question while she nodded in the direction of a sexy black lace bustier which they eventually ended up buying along with matching panties and also a satin cami set, all of which they had wrapped and then just for the hell of it they kissed as they left the store.

Still having fifteen minutes left they headed into a shoe store that advertised large sizes and bought a pair of open-toe high heel sandals for Leo before finding their way to the food court.

Ally had ended up purchasing a Pop, it was 22 from the recent Disney movie Soul. She was sitting at a table waiting for the two of them, she saw the distinctly unique pink bag from Victoria's secret, "You didn't." she said smiling, "Now that just leaves me wishing I had gotten something for you." she said with a smile, "But what to get the most beautiful people in the world?" she pondered. As she twirled her hair. "Do they have starbucks over there on the other side of the world? If not, you are in for a treat? If they do, its still a treat." she smiled.

"No need to Darling," Molly said and smiled.
"This is really just a way for us to show how much we've enjoyed the last what twenty four hours," she added and then shook her head.
"Nah but we've got this franchise called Espresso House," Molly said.
"Though if I'm honest I prefer the smaller ore intimate cafΓ©s."
The twins sat down opposite Ally and placed the bag between them. It was to be a surprise for when they got back and Ally could try on the lingerie for them.
"So what do you recommend then?" Leo asked.

"You like small cafe's?" she put a finger to her mouth in thought, "Okay, so how about this then, there is a place, nearby my house called Flying with Gerome, its a small french bistro, excellent coffee, owned by one man, and only like four people work there. Its smaller, and more intimate." she smiled, "We can go there if you like."

Molly shrugged. Flying with Gerome sounded like just the kind of place she usually preferred but it seemed unnecessary to drive all the way back for coffee when there was still so much more of the mall she wanted to explore. Even if it was essentially the same kind of shops as in the malls back home it was still different. She looked at Leo who nodded in agreement with her. Starbucks would do more than nicely for the time being.
"We'll have what you're having," Molly said and went on to tell Ally about the blushing salesgirl.

Back
Top Bottom