Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Gurenge (1x1 w/DarkMudkip)

She nodded and stood, leaving what remained of her meal and following Masamune to the baths. She was filthy from the cocoon, still covered in the red substance that encased her within.

Megohime entered, moving to the water to feel how hot it was before she began to undress, her back toward Masamune.

Megohime lowered her head, a soft frown appearing on her face, stopping when he asked the question. She had felt different when she first emerged from her cocoon, but couldn’t put her finger on as to what felt different until now. Her stomach was flat again, no longer round with pregnancy, as if she had never been pregnant at all. Quiet tears fell down her cheeks at the realization, a mix of emotions flooding and overwhelming her. “Oh..” Was all she could manage.

Megohime turned slightly, showing Masamune what she had found; her exposed stomach was flat, not the swollen belly of a pregnant person it had been mere hours ago.

A ink black mark was present over her lower abdomen in the shape of a skull; her vision blurred as more tears threatened to fall from her eyes. She felt oddly empty, as if she weren’t truly sad, or perhaps she was too sad. “I’m sorry..”

She could tell he was upset, she was as well, a hole heavy in her chest. “I don’t know what happened… I didn’t try to kill it.. I wouldn’t..”

Megohime clutched her hands to her chest, the feeling growing heavier as she stared at the bath before her. “I can give you another one..” She said after a long while, voice a soft whisper.

She nodded, removing the rest of her clothes before carefully lowering herself into the bath. The hot water felt nice, a small comfort, but a welcome one.

He sat with her quietly, helping wash out and brush her hair, his mind going a mile a minute. He killed his only chance to conquer the sun. He was selfish and foolish, why did he think his blood wouldn't effect the child?

Megohime washed herself in silence, grateful for the help and company Masamune gave her. Tears still quietly fell down her face, but she made no noise- she wouldn’t allow Masamune to hear her cry.

Megohime closed her eyes as she leaned into his touch, placing her hand over his. “I want to help serve you… in any way that I am capable, I want to help you reach your goals..” She said softly.

“You aren’t asking, I am offering.” She said, opening her eyes to look up at him, still holding his hand gently. “I can help. I want to help.”

Megohime was grateful for the clean clothes, rather uncomfortable in her dirty ones. As she dried her hair, she found a new sensation- it was as though her hair had more feeling than before, as if it had become a limb that could feel touch.

Back
Top Bottom