Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Gurenge (1x1 w/DarkMudkip)

She shook her head, unable to tear her eyes away from the horrid scene. “I’d do anything.. give everything… Anything so he isn’t hurt..”

“Because I love him..!” Her voice was hoarse, finally taking her eyes off of Kojurou to look at Masamune.

Jin lowered her head in relief, placing a hand over her mouth to silence her sobs. Kojurou was a Hashira, but he was still only human, he could only endure so much.

"Get him out of my sight."
"Absolutely~" Mitsuhide grabbed Kojurou and started dragging him up and out, Masamune glaring down at Jin before leaving as well.

Mitsuhide’s way was blocked by a figure dressed all in black- a woman standing in the doorway with a sleepy look on her face, dripping with what looked like blood. “Masamune-sama..? What’s going on, why is Kojurou hurt..?”

“I woke becuase I was hungry and smelled blood.” She answered softly, looking to Masamune with piercing red eyes. “Why is Kojurou hurt?” She repeated.

Her eyes softened slightly at his answer, stepping closer to Mitsuhide and reaching a hand out to touch Kojurou’s face. “It’s cruel… Is there really no other punishment you could have given him..?”

Kojurou looked up at her with heartbroken eyes, "Megohime-dono..." He muttered, his hand moving to hold hers but he froze, feeling a hateful gaze and letting his hand drop.
"There is no other way to teach him, Megohime. Come, you should go back to bed." Masamune said as he moved toward her.

Her eyes moved to look at him once more, veins in her eyes and on the skin around them. “Find a way.” She growled out, her pupil a thin line. “I was woken up early because of my hunger, and I can’t even eat what woke me up because it is my dear friend.”

Horror crossed Kojurou's face for a moment before he looked down in shame. Masamune scowled gently at her tone before turning to grab the corpse, or what was left, that Mitsuhide had brought.
"Shall we, dear? You need your rest." He stated.

That seemed to calm her slightly, Megohime nodded and wiping at the red liquid covering her face. “I need a bath as well..” She muttered, though more to herself.

Megohime nodded, not wanting to eat dirty, but her hunger was becoming painful. “Thank you, Masamune-sama..”

He nodded, "Of course, dear." He replied, helping her to his room with the corpse before allowing her some peace as he went to get the bath ready.

Megohime didn’t hesitate to start eating, too hungry to hold herself back. She tore into the flesh, stripping the body down to the bones.

Megohime hesitated when he returned, face flushing with embarrassment as she wiped her mouth, turning her head away. “I’m sorry, please forgive my poor manners..” She said softly.

Back
Top Bottom