Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Gurenge (1x1 w/DarkMudkip)

Jin dropped to her hands and knees, her breathing heavy and ragged, a wave of nausea overtaking her as she glimpsed her own entrails hanging from her middle. She had to force herself to look elsewhere, had to force herself to breathe evenly, blood pooling around her.

"What is going on down here?" Mitsuhide looked back, Masamune glaring at him from the door.
"Ah, Masamune-sama...~" Mitsuhide smiled almost meekly.
"I wondered why I smelt blood," Masamune moved over, Mitsuhide moving out of his way, "what happened, Jin?"

Jin hacked up some blood, ashamed that Masamune had to see her in such a sorry state. “Forgive me, Masamune-sama.” She gritted her teeth and reached for a handful of guts, shoving them back into her stomach with a grunt of pain. “It is nothing, really.”

Masamune actually helped her, "You'll need flesh." He told her, "Mitsuhide."
"Yes, Masamune-sama~?" Mitsuhide bowed languidly.
"Go bring her food, since you've decided to put her in such a pitiful state." Masamune ordered.

Jin was terrified, but gratefully accepted his help. “Thank you, Masamune-sama.. for you to see me in such a pitiful state, is unforgivable..” She said softly.

“Yes you’re right.” She said softly, holding her wound shut so it would close. “Forgive the mess I have made.”

He sat back and sighed, "Try not to have it happen a second time. Blood is so hard to clean, you know."
"Here, Masamune-sama~" Masamune looked back as Mitsuhide threw Kojurou down into the basement, the former Hashira grunting as he hit the floor, "I thought he would be adequate~" When Mitsuhide looked to Masamune, the Father of Demons was beyond livid; his eyes were thin slits with angry veins protruding from them.
"I see you are not only an animal but a monumental idiot." Masamune stated, voice tight with anger.

Jin’s eyes widened at the sight of Kojurou tumbling down the stairs, jerking forward with panic on her face. “Kojurou..!” The chains only allowed her to move so far though.

"He isn't cattle?" Mitsuhide asked. Masamune stood and grabbed Mitsuhide so tight by the neck that the flesh began to split.
"No, you putrid fucking worm, he isn't. Go out and bring something else." He hissed before throwing Mitsuhide out the basement door. Kojurou pushed himself up and rose his head before becoming alarmed.
"Jin!" He moved over quickly, "D... Daijoubu...?!"

Jin touched his arm gingerly, holding onto him gently and nodding. “I’m alright..” She knew that all the blood must’ve been alarming, but she was just happy to see him.

"Kojurou," the danger in Masamune's voice was chilling, "get away from her."
"But...Masamune-sama, she-"
"Get. Away." Masamune hissed and Kojurou reluctantly obeyed.

Jin didn’t want to let Kojurou go, her heart aching as he stepped away from her, forcing her to release his arm. “Kojurou..” He could hear the heartbreak and loneliness in her voice, remaining where she was chained to the floor.

Jin lowered her head, a soft frown on her face. It had been months since she had even been able to speak to Kojurou, and even longer to touch him. She knew not to ask Masamune of any favors in regards to Kojurou, the last time having done so, she lost her tongue.

Jin glanced to Kojurou, feeling shame eating in front of him, but knew she was under Masamune’s order to eat. She tried to tune him out as she tore a limb from the freshly slain human, taking a bite from the arm.

Kojurou looked away, out of respect and sorrow. He hated how she had become this, and only wished to end her suffering so he could join her in Hell.

Jin ate in silence until she had consumed enough to heal, bowing her head to Masamune out of thanks. “Thank you, Masamune-sama.”

"Of course. I can't have my Moons dying wjere I can help it." Masamune said, "Mitsuhide, take care of Kojurou, would you?"
"It would be a pleasure~" Mitsuhide moved and grabbed Kojurou roughly, who moved to fight back.
"Do not touch me!"

“Please, do not harm him!” Jin sat upright again, desperation written all over her face. “He hasn’t done anything wrong, he has warranted no punishment..!”

"He touched you." Masamune stated, "That is warrant enough."
"She was dying! I was concerned for her!" Kojurou argued.
"A Slayer will always demand a demon's head, Kojurou." Masamune said.

Jin felt tears burning her eyes, shaking her head. “Please, no, it was I who touched him!” It had only been a brief touch, she had only grabbed his arm- was he really to be punished for her selfish actions. “I will take his punishment! I know better than to touch the humans here!”

Masamune looked to her before back at Kojurou, "Just beat him, then."
"Of course~" Mitsuhide said before kicking Kojurou full force in the ribs, feeling something break under his foot. Kojurou hacked and wheezed before he was kicked hard in the jaw, sending him tumbling away from Mitsuhide.

“Please stop..” Jin’s voice was barely a whisper, sitting in defeat as she watched Kojurou go tumbling across the floor. Tears fell down her face, a numb feeling sinking into her chest.

Back
Top Bottom