Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Gurenge (1x1 w/DarkMudkip)

Jin was forced to do exactly as his blood art forced her, turning her wrists up. She made no noise when he cut them, keeping her gaze locked with Mitsuhide’s.

“I know that you won’t kill me. As sick as this game is, I have nothing to fear from you.” Jin said coldly, blood flowing freely from her wrists and onto the floor at her feet.

"Spoken like a woman of God~ interesting~ you don't come off as the religious type~" He said, taking her wrist and licking up some of the blood.

A small snarl twisted her lips as Mitsuhide licked up her blood, wounds already closing. “I’m not.” It was a half lie; she had been religious, but once she had become a demon, she had all but cast aside her religious beliefs.

She would’ve knocked all of his teeth out there if she wasn’t under his control, instead settling to clench her teeth. The wounds on her wrists closed completely, leaving only the blood on herself and the floor as evidence she had been wounded.

Jin didn’t move- couldn’t move, her wrist still in his grasp, the white robes she wore stained red with his blood.

“Regardless of how I answer, you’ll do as you please anyway.” She pointed out, nerves frayed already. Was she just supposed to stand there and endure this torture? And for how long?

Blood gushed from the line he cut into her throat, pouring down the front of her white clothes and onto the floor. She gagged and struggled to breathe properly, only causing the blood to make more of a mess.

It was hard not to panic, blood bubbling up and out her mouth and nose as she tried to breathe, but the gaping hole in her throat made doing so difficult. Already the wound started to heal, slowly sealing her throat back up.

Jin managed to calm herself just enough to put up the single effort of resistance she was still allowed. She spit a mouthful of blood into his eyes, wheezing and gasping for air. “Sick..”

It didn’t take much longer for her throat to close fully, allowing her to breathe normally once more. She coughed a few times to clear the blood in her windpipe, her panicked look changing to one of anger.

Her breath caught in her throat, letting out a grunt as her innards spilled from her belly and onto the floor. She felt like she was going to be sick, breaking into a cold sweat, skin pale and clammy.

The very faint sound of chains rattling reached Mitsuhide’s ears, Jin’s body shaking involuntarily from the effort of staying upright after such a wound, this one not closing.

"Oh dear~ did I expend you already~?" He asked before she suddenly felt the weight of her wound drop her body to the ground. He had released his art.

Back
Top Bottom