Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Gurenge (1x1 w/DarkMudkip)

She glanced at him as he showed himself about Masamune’s lab, a soft scowl on her face. “If Masamune-sama sees me fit to fill such a roll, who am I to question it?”

Jin narrowed her eyes slightly, taking her eyes off of him. “I see no need for such a thing- I am a demon now.”

“Hold your tongue.” She growled out, clenching her teeth. She had done exactly that when she had first turned, however Masamune had fed her blood and kept her alive against her will, now she could no longer try such a thing. Masamune had forbade such an act, and she had no choice but to obey.

Jin felt her heart squeeze in her chest, face flushing with shame and humiliation. “You’re vile.” She said through clenched teeth.

“I do not.” This was humiliating, having to even entertain such a discussion with a demon of all people. She was a captive audience and he knew that.

“I am not obligated to answer you.” She said firmly, glaring at the floor- she was angry and didn’t want to see him.

Jin turned her head away from him, her scowl deepening. He was wrong. When she had tried to kill herself, she had tried to take her own head, but only managed to slit her throat to the bone. She should’ve simply waited for the sun to rise.

“I’m annoyed by your presence. Like flies on a corpse.” She said without turning to look at him.

He had gotten too close, close enough that she could strike him, even with her chains still connected; and that’s exactly what she did. Her fist connected hard with his head, sending him flying backward, blood pouring from his split skin.

“I’m sorry that that was enjoyable, that wasn’t my intention.” Jin said lowering her arm again, chains clinking against the stone floor.

Jin’s eyes fell on Mitsuhide, a deep scowl setting on her face as she stood to meet him. “You haven’t had enough then?”

Jin motioned for him to come closer, forced to stay within the confines of the chains. “Then allow for me to punish you.”

Back
Top Bottom