Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Gurenge (1x1 w/DarkMudkip)

Megohime paid no mind to the new sensation, knowing that with her transformation into a demon came new found powers. Once she had finished grooming herself, she moved over to Masamune once more.

She shook her head, leaning against his touch once more. “Only if I can’t stay by your side.” She said.

The door to the basement opened carefully before it shut, footsteps making their way toward her.
"Jin," it was Kojurou, and when she looked up he was bowing deeply, forehead pressed into the floor, "if it were not important, I would not ask, but I am in desperate need of your help."

Jin looked up from where she rested, fear jolting through her as her eyes met Kojurou before her. “K-Kojurou, you can’t-“ She stopped as he begged for her help, her heart aching in her chest. She crawled forward, gently caressing his head. “What can I do?”

He tried not to lean into her touch, eyes sad, "I need your help getting as far from here as I can. If I can find the other Hashira, we may be able to finally stop Date.."

Jin knew doing this would mean certain death, but how could she tell Kojurou no? How could she tell him to remain a slave? She rested her head against the top of his, closing her eyes as she nodded. “I’ll do all that I can.” She said quietly. “I’ll ensure that you escape.”

She let him touch her face, putting a hand over his, but did not answer. She knew that there would probably be nothing left of her to return to once she did this, but as long as Kojurou escaped. She squeezed his hand gently before standing, grabbing ahold of the chains keeping her tethered to the ground and yanking hard. They snapped rather easily, showing she could have escaped at any moment, but simply chose not to. “I’ll make sure you make it to the exit, then keep their attention on me for a time so you are able to flee.”

Jin allowed for him to kiss her, kissing back as she savored the intimate touch, not having kind touch in ages.

Her eyes grew sad, her mouth turning into a frown. “I love you too… now let’s hurry..” She said, holding tight to his hand as she led him quickly up the stairs.

Jin still had her blade locked away, but it was no real disadvantage. She led Kojurou through the maze of hallways, taking him to the exit to the outside that she could smell.

Before the demon could utter a single word more, Jin was on top of them, the demons severed head in her hands; two arms held the head while four arms held tightly to the body. “Keep moving.” Jin ordered as she crushed the head in her hands, standing to move back to Kojurou’s side.

Jin dispatched each demon along the way, letting none get to Kojurou as they made their way toward the exit. She didn’t need her blade, tearing through each opponent with her bare hands.

Kojurou skidded to a hault when a demon jumped in front of him and he reached for his blade.
"Thunder Breathing, First Form: Thunderclap and Flash." He exhaled deeply before his blade clicked open and he disappeared, reappearing behind the newly decapitated demon and sheathing his blade.

They were just within reach of the outside door, it being within sight, only a few more paces, but by now more demons we’re starting to follow the scent of a human this close to the exit. “Kojurou, head out first, I’ll deal with the demons tailing us then meet up with you outside.” Jin said.

Back
Top Bottom