Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Gurenge (1x1 w/DarkMudkip)

Amaya lay under him, panting against his shoulder, kissing his skin gently as she came down from her high.

“Shut up..” She muttered back; she was still weakened, but Sasuke’s blood would have to do for now.

Last edited:
“So you had something like this planned?” She asked, standing so she could redress herself.

Amaya laughed softly, smoothing out her clothes before putting on the straw hat they had to hide her horns. “So I guess you’re a dreamer..”

Amaya felt a pang of sadness, knowing that now something like that would never happen. “We should keep moving.. You can dream again later..” She said softly, knowing that she’d be hurting Sasuke by saying this, but he had to come to terms that she was on borrowed time now.

The two kept traveling, only moving during the night, and resting during the day. Amaya would hide in the forest while Sasuke would go into towns and villages asking about the other slayers and their whereabouts, starting to find a trail. A group of slayers, not all that far from them- four men and one woman.

Amaya was hungry again- Sasuke’s blood hardly sustaining her -throat and stomach protesting her with every step, every breath. “Surely he is- and where he is, so too will Akihime be.” She had to just focus on walking and talking- soon she wouldn’t need to eat.

How could she ask him again for blood? She could manage until her execution, she didn’t need anymore. “Yes and no… I don’t want her seeing me like this.”

“Yeah, maybe..” She adjusted the hat on her head that kept her horns hidden. “But not everyone will feel the same way she will.”

"True..." He knew Mitsunari would fly over the handle if he ever found out, the Sound Hashira was always very against any demon life continuing. He wondered what had happened in his life to make him so violent.

Amaya’s mouth was almost watering at the smell of Sasuke, but she had to keep herself together. “Either way, as long as we group up, we can figure the rest out later.”

It had only been hours since she had last fed- is this what not eating human meat meant? Constant hunger? “Sasuke..” She spoke softly, ashamed to ask him again so soon.

It was shameful really, how weakened for flesh she had become. “I need to feed again.” She said quietly, keeping her gaze down so the hat kept her face hidden from him.

Back
Top Bottom