Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Gurenge (1x1 w/DarkMudkip)

Amaya helped Sasuke out of his Slayer uniform, opening the front of her haori and yukata so he could have access to her. White scales dotted her pale skin, shining like gems embedded into her skin.

"Whoa.." He muttered, and his fingers moved over them slowly. They were smooth but also delicate, he tried to keep his touches as light as possible.

Amaya watching him as he stroked her scales gently, eyes soft. “You aren’t going to hurt me- you can touch me.” She said softly.

“I don’t think they’re that delicate..” She said, putting her hand over his so she could lace her fingers with his. Amaya leaned down to kiss him again, more gentle this time.

Amaya moved so he was pressed against her entrance, face flushed as she slowly pushed herself down on top of him.

Amaya lowered herself onto his length completely, letting out a soft noise as she did, resting her forehead against his.

She moved with his guidance, closing her eyes and kissing him softly. This outcome wasn’t one she thought would ever happen, but neither was becoming a demon.

He kissed back, keeping her steady and allowing her to set the pace. He didn't really expect this either, but he didn't expect to about die ten minutes ago.

It didn’t take long before Amaya’s legs started to shake beneath her, breathing labored.

Did she want more? Was she getting tired? He could take over. He braced her before turning her quickly onto her back, taking control and moving faster.

Amaya was a bit taken by surprise when he flipped her over onto her back, but didn’t argue. She held Sasuke close, careful to not scratch him with her nails.

Amaya gasped softly as he thrusted into her, turning to expose her neck to Sasuke, hooking her leg around his hip.

Amaya let out soft moans as he moved, biting her lip to keep from biting into his shoulder again. This was her first time with anyone, and although she would’ve preferred to have done so in a bed, she was glad it was with Sasuke.

Her sharp ears still picked up what he had said. “Again..” She said softly, nuzzling her face into the crook of his neck. “Say it again..”

Her breathing was heavy, feeling a sort of pressure building up in her lower stomach. “I love you too..” She whispered into his ear.

Amaya wanted nothing more than to drag her nails down his back, but had to settle with biting into his shoulder as to not poison him again. A few more thrusts and she let out a muffled noise, feeling her toes curl as pleasure washed over her.

Back
Top Bottom