Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Gurenge (1x1 w/DarkMudkip)

Amaya was starting to slow, but not so she could walk with Sasuke. She was struggling to stay on her own feet now, having expended all her energy on healing herself, and now she was feeling the effects.

Amaya’s breathing was a little labored, clutching at the front of her haori. “I-I think I just pushed it a bit too far with my healing…” She said. “I feel week.”

“You aren’t killing another person to feed me.” So that was a yes. “I just need to stop and rest, I’ll be fine..”

Amaya froze where she stood, her heart leaping up into her throat. “Don’t even joke like that.” She said lowly.

Amaya stood where she was, fists clenched, and body shaking. “Fine.” She said lowly before turning. She was on him in the blink of an eye, the both of them falling to the ground with Amaya on top of Sasuke.
She pinned his arms down, saliva dripping from her teeth as she loomed over him. Her eyes were glowing with hunger as she reached for his neck, yanking open his slayer jacket and shirt to expose his neck and shoulder.

He felt her breath against his neck, her sharp fangs on his shoulder before she bit into his flesh. Her teeth went in easily, razor sharp, but she didn’t tear flesh away from his shoulder. Instead she suckled at his neck, drinking his blood slowly.

She swallowed a few more mouthfuls before pulling away and sitting back. Her breathing was heavy, and her face flushed as she grabbed a hold of his jaw to turn his head toward her. She wiped the blood from her mouth with the back of her mouth, looking down at Sasuke. “Since you were a good boy, I’ll give you your reward.” She squeezed the sides of his jaw to force his mouth open, leaning forward to spit into his mouth. She forced his mouth closed, staring down at him. “Now swallow.”

She leaned down, licking the trickle of blood from his shoulder, shifting against him to rub herself against him. Her heart was beating hard in her chest as she pressed her wet heat against his thigh as she straddled him. “If you’re going to throw your life away as my meal, then I’m going to treat you like it.” She bit into his shoulder again, creating another bite mark.

“Have something so say, food?” She licked his shoulder again, lapping up the blood before leaning up to kiss him deeply, making soft noises against his lips.

She had to brace her hands against the ground beside his head, letting out a soft moan as she rocked her hips with his guidance.

He honestly didn't expect to give himself to her like this, he had hoped maybe when they got married one day. Or before they got married, he didn't care. He just didn't think it would be in the dirt. He continued to guide her, his cock throbbing against her, wanting more.

The soft sound of clothes rustling caught his attention as Amaya hurriedly shrugged off the top of her clothes, trying to bare herself to him. “Take off your clothes..” She breathed against his lips before kissing him again.

Amaya helped him undress, breaking her kiss to bite down his chest, making small knicks with her teeth so she could lick up the blood from the bites.

Back
Top Bottom