Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Gurenge (1x1 w/DarkMudkip)

Sasuke struggled to pull himself up from the hole, his grip slipping as he hoisted himself up and his muscles aching with effort. But he couldn't let Amaya fight this demon on her own.
"Did you want more power? Is that why you turned?"

Amaya could barely respond, blood filling her lungs and choking her as it bubbled up her throat and out her mouth.
She grabbed the whips stuck through her stomach, trying to yank them free as her legs threatened to give out beneath her.

Masakage scowled and used the whips to widen the new hole he had put in her, ignoring Sasuke's struggles. He probably didn't even notice him anyway.

She let out another strangled scream, more blood pouring from her wound before she slumped in his grasp. Her blue-black eyes were unfocused, staring blankly up at the night sky, completely motionless.

When Sasuke finally pulled himself out of the hole and saw what was happening, he lost it. He didn't care how much he hurt or how hard it was to breathe, he took up his blade with wild eyes and rushed Masakage with a new found speed.
"Get away from her!!" He yelled before cutting the whips off. Masakage scowled as the fleshy appendages grew back and wrapped tightly around Sasuke, squeezing him like a snake would its prey.
"Perhaps I will be rewarded greatly for killing two slayers at once." He said, listening to Sasuke gurgle and choke.

Before Masakage could do anything more than squeeze Sasuke, an odd pressure was felt at his neck, and suddenly his view of the ensnared slayer jolted. His perspective shifted and turned sideways as his head was removed from his shoulders, now dangling from Amaya’s teeth. She had a wild look in her eyes, like a feral beasts as she perched atop his shoulders, her body still dripping blood from her wounds, but now freed from Masakage’s whips thanks to Sasuke.

Amaya let out a growl deep in her throat, grabbing Masakage’s head in her clawed hand, then started to squeeze hard, blood and saliva dripping from her mouth.

With one final squeeze she crushed his head between her fingers, then moments after, she collapsed to the ground herself, not too far from Sasuke.

She laid face down in the dirt as he struggled to reach her, then her chest moved as she drew breath. “I… thought I told you to.. stay there..”

Amaya managed to pull herself closer to Sasuke, leaving a blood smear in the dirt behind her as she did. “Now look at you..” She choked out.

“I-I gotta get to a town- city, anything..” She groaned as she sat up. “Get you that medicine…”

Amaya let out a weak laugh, finally reaching him and grabbing onto his shirt. “Yeah.. you’re probably right… Think you can manage while I try to clean up..?”

Amaya nodded, forcing herself to her feet before running in the direction of the nearest town they were passing. It hurt to move, she hacked up blood, and the wound in her gut was still pouring blood.
She healed her stomach wound as fast as she could as she ran, barely conscious as she came to a river. There she washed as much blood off herself and her clothes she could before heading onward.
Once at the village, she stole clothes off a clothes line, wrapping her head in a scarf to hide her horns, and praying no one would be able to fully see her in the dark of night. It didn’t take much begging to get something- just something to bring down fever -but it was something. After getting what she needed, she ran back to where she had left Sasuke, even if running hurt her entire being.

When she returned to him, he was stone still amd quiet as the grave. She could barely hear his heart beating, only hearing the faint thump when she was close to him.

“No, no, no..!” She ran to his side, dropping to her knees beside him and pulling him into her lap. “Sasuke- Sasuke you need to wake up, I have it, I have the medicine..!” She said, tilting his head back to pour the powder into his mouth.

Back
Top Bottom