Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Gurenge (1x1 w/DarkMudkip)

Amaya scowled at the sight of the demon before her. “I’m neither.” She said firmly, preparing her blade to attack again.

"Yet you protect him?" He questioned, gesturing to Sasuke who laid gasping like a dying fish, "An odd one."
"L-Let me...help..." Sasuke gasped, struggling to push himself up.

“Yeah, so I’ve been told.” Sasuke felt something hard connect with his chest, then the ground beneath him disappeared and he was falling- Amaya had kicked him backward into the hole she had used to hide during the day to keep him from interfering as she sprung toward the demon before them.

He grunted hard when he hit the bottom, the wind effectively knocked out of his chest. The demon rushed to meet her, snapping his fleshy whips at her from slits in his wrists.

Amaya would keep Sasuke safe, she would protect him no matter what.
She slashed at the whips to keep them from hitting her, wanting to end the encounter quickly.

Every time she cut a whip, it would just grow back, "How are you able to use such a blade," he mused, "I am more and more interested by the second."

She couldn’t get any closer- the speed at which his whips regenerated was too fast, and she had already expended her extra energy regrowing her arm.

Amaya cried out when she slammed into the tree, but kept ahold of her sword, wheezing in pain. What was so interesting about being able to wield a sword? She was a swordsman after all.

“Wh-What does it matter..?” Amaya struggled to get out, barely able to breathe with the whip around her throat.

Her blade skittered across the ground and away from her when she hit the second tree, feeling her broken bones mend mere moments after impact.

The whip was wrapped around her arm so tightly it hurt, but she refused to go down. She clenched her teeth, struggling against his grip.

Amaya let out a pained noise, but refused to answer him, trying to pull her arm back toward herself.

Her shoulder dislocated and she gnashed her teeth, glaring death at him. “Your business is with me..!” She snarled.

“I’m a slayer!” She finally snapped, feeling shame. “A Hashira that was turned!” Amaya hissed out through her teeth.

Sasuke could hear Amaya’s screams from his spot in the hole, even over the pounding of his heart in his ears. She sounded like she was in agony, but at the same time, she sounded so far away.

"D... Dammit..." He gasped and struggled to reach the top of the hole. Masakage threw her arm aside before he pierced through her abdomen with his whips twisted together.

Amaya coughed up blood, pain searing through her as he stabbed her, blood pouring from her wound- and still she didn’t die. She had to do something, if she didn’t, surely Sasuke would be the one next to endure such a fate, but what could she do?

Back
Top Bottom