Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Gurenge (1x1 w/DarkMudkip)

Amaya frowned softly, looking down at the floor with a small nod. “Ok.” She agreed. “I suppose it’s time to find the others.”

He nodded, "We've done what we can for them, we can't waste our time here anymore." He moved to grab Amaya's nichirin blade, "Maybe if we can find Aki, she can help.."

“Sasuke..” Amaya looked at him with a soft frown, giving a slight shake of her head. “There is only one cure for being a demon, you know that..”

Amaya didn’t want to argue further, not knowing enough about demon biology to do so. “We should leave before the sun rises, I can’t really be outside during the day anymore.”

“Sorry about that.. I don’t remember doing it.” She said softly, moving to pull up one of the bamboo mats on the floor, rolling it up the best she could.

Amaya finished rolling up the mat and tossed it to Sasuke, gathering up the clothes she could carry with only one arm. “I don’t know how far we’ll make it from the village, but we shouldn’t expect to always have shelter in a building- we need to prepare for the sun; travel at night.”

Amaya pulled on an old haori with slight struggle. “And when I need to eat again, who will you kill this time?”

“Don’t say that again.” She nearly spat, glaring at him over her shoulder. “If you’re going to make me live as a demon, then you aren’t allowed to die either.”

She turned away, hiding the flush that came over her face. “It’s not like I want to die with you, don’t get me mistaken.” She muttered.

“You can die alone, thanks.” She gathered what little supplies they had, putting them over her shoulder before returning to the door where Sasuke waited.

He seemed a little saddened by her words, but knew she was just like that and was probably angry at him for dooming her to such a fate, "Ready...?"

Amaya nodded, following Sasuke out of the old house and into the night. They would have to travel non-stop in the dark to make up for not being able to travel during the day.

They kept going for what felt like years to Sasuke, he didn't remember the night lasting so long. His eyes were heavy, struggling to keep them open, before his vision started to blur. "Sh-Shit..."

Amaya turned to see why Sasuke was falling behind, finding him struggling to stand. “Sasuke!” She hurried to him, helping him stay upright so he wouldn’t fall over. “What’s wrong, were you hurt?”

Back
Top Bottom