Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Gurenge (1x1 w/DarkMudkip)

"Akihime overstressed herself and has been forced back to bed. We will leave in the morning. I don't wish to be here any more." He said, "...thank you, Sanada...for freeing my father..."

Yukimura nodded, even though he knew the other hashira couldn’t see him. “He didn’t need to be killed by his children..”

Kojurou hadn’t even realized that he had dozed off until he woke, the sound of chains rattling, and someone biting back screams of agony finally reaching his ears.

"Kojurou is sleeping, Jin, you must learn to be courteous." Masamune scolded.
"Wh...What are you doing to her...?!" Kojurou yelled. Masamune sighed.
"You've woken him. Shame on you." He said before Kojurou heard the wet sound of meat being cut.

Jin pulled hard at the chains around her wrists, now pulled tight to keep her arms spread open. She bit back another scream of agony, baring her clenched teeth as more blood gurgled through her fangs. “D-Don’t look.. Kojurou..!” She barely managed out, Kojurou only able to watch as something fell to the floor, Jin mostly blocked from Kojurou’s view by Masamune, who stood in front of her.
Flesh.
The thing that had fallen onto the floor between Masamune and Jin was a piece of bloody flesh, cut right from her body.

His eyes widened in horror and he jerked hard against the chains.
"Stop! What has she done?! Let her go!"
"I cannot. She's being punished for waking you. And she was rather rude when I came to check on the both of you." Masamune said.

Jin only ground her teeth, clenching her fists as Masamune dug into the flesh of her stomach again, not even bothering to move her clothes out of the way first.

Stop.
Jin hated when he spoke of any of her abilities as a demon, part of her still rejecting the fact that she was now a monster.

"Please, Masamune-sama, enough! Allow me to repent for my sins myself, don't put Jin through my suffering!" Kojurou pleaded. Masamune hummed as he considered it.
"Very well."

Jin hacked up a mouthful of blood, shaking her head in protest. “You’ve punished him enough..!” She wheezed out.

Jin pleaded with Masamune to stop, pulled hard at her chains, but she wasn’t going anywhere. “Stop! He’s a human..! His body can’t endure the same! Stop..!” Tears fell down her face as she was forced to watch Masamune hurt Kojurou. “Please..!”

Jin felt her heart sink into her gut, looking to Kojurou with a pained expression, and even with her guts starting to fall from her abdomen, she was worrying about him.

He gave a soft reassuring smile, though it was incredibly sad. He deserved this for what he did to Megohime, and he didn't want Jin to take it because he was human.

Jin let her shoulders sink as far as the chains would let her, not reassured at all by Kojurou’s smile, but she couldn’t look away.

Masamune pulled at Kojurou's robes so he could get to his back before whipping him full force. Kojurou did not regulate his breathing or do anything to reduce the pain; he felt every sting and snap as it broke his skin and he swallowed his cries.

Jin could hear every time the whip dug into his skin, every time it tore at his flesh, smelling each drop as it was shed. She closed her eyes tightly, fighting tears.

Kojurou could almost hear Jin clenching her teeth over the sounds of Masamune whipping him, a few of her teeth actually cracking.

Jin’s stomach was already in the process of healing, opening her eyes once she finally heard Masamune stop- was he done with them for now?

Jin wished she could go to him and check on his wounds, make sure he was alright, but part of her was glad she was restrained. She still had a hard time with the scent of blood, and while she was sure she wouldn’t attack Kojurou, she wasn’t confident.

Back
Top Bottom