Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Gurenge (1x1 w/DarkMudkip)

“I thought I was just going to throw up..” She tried wiping the blood on her face away from her mouth, but only smeared it more. “I-I didn’t think it’d be blood.. I-I’m not in pain..” Megohime shook her head. “I’m not hurt, I-I don’t think I am..” In the dim light of the room Masamune could see the small swell of her stomach, something he hadn’t noticed until now; her belly now protruding in a gentle curve.

Megohime looked terrified at the words he didn’t say, quickly shaking her head. “B-But it isn’t right..! It didn’t happen long enough ago for it to be like this..!” She was trying to keep her voice down, but he could tell she was scared. “I can’t be this far along already!”

Last edited:
"I...a demon birth with a human has never really...happened...so it's possible that it's growing double the time of a human birth..." He said.

Megohime didn’t know how to respond, so she was pregnant with a baby that would be born in three months time? It felt too much to try to comprehend, feeling like she was on the verge of losing consciousness. She hadn’t even noticed she was pregnant until just recently, and having it confirmed only brought about more stress.

The gesture seemed to be what Megohime needed to come out of her panicked trance. She looked to Masamune, tears welling in her eyes as she nodded. “I-I want the baby..” She said softly. “I want to keep it..”

With that settled, the next thing was for Megohime to be assessed to ensure she wasn’t at deaths door, as the reason for her vomiting blood was still unknown.

The only real doctor he had was Kojurou. This would not bode well. He already knew Kojurou would become angry with the knowledge of Megohime's pregnancy.

They had no choice, Kojurou was the only known man for miles with medical knowledge on both demons and humans, he would have to examine her.

Megohime held onto Masamune’s shoulders as he walked, dread twisting in her stomach with each step Masamune took closer to Kojurou’s bedroom.

When he reached Kojurou's room, he entered without a word, which alarmed the former hashira when he saw her.
"Megohime-dono! What happened?!"

Megohime was already blinking away tears, barely able to hold eye contact with Kojurou. “I.. I thought I was going to be sick.. Instead I threw up blood..” She squeezed Masamune’s shoulders a bit tighter. “I think I’m pregnant..” She whispered.

Kojurou was dead silent, staring at her before an angry, hateful glare shot at Masamune.
"If you would take care of her, Kojurou, I would appreciate it." Masamune said as he set her down. In the blink of an eye, Kojurou was behind Masamune, sword drawn and sparks dancing around him. Masamune's head slid a bit to the side before it righted itself.
"You couldn't kill me then, you can't kill me now." Masamune remarked.

Megohime could only make it onto her hands and knees, feeling weakness in her limbs. “Kojurou!” Had he just tried to take Masamune’s head off just now? How had he even moved so quickly? “Wait, don’t hurt him!”

"He has gone too far!!" Kojurou yelled, glaring at Masamune hatefully. Masamune seemed unamused.
"She's a grown woman. She's free to do what she wants."
"Not with a man like you!!"

“He didn’t make me do anything! I chose to!” Megohime was almost too terrified to move, scared a fight would break out between the two. “I... I chose to invite him to my bed..” Saying it was beyond embarrassing, and her words weren’t the entire truth, but that fact remained that she still wanted what Masamune had done.

Last edited:
That seemed to make Kojurou angrier, his breath now visible.
"I will kill you for taking advantage of her." He hissed out.
"You will fail." Masamune replied.

“Please, Kojurou, don’t do this!” Megohime tried to get up again, but it was like her own weight was too much for her legs. “You’ll get hurt!”

Megohime flinched at the words, a dark expression flashing across her face for the briefest of moments. “He did no such thing!” She actually sounded angry, and for once she sounded assertive. “He didn’t force me to do anything!”

"You hear that, Kojurou?" Masamune was baiting him now, "I didn't force anything on her."
"Bastard!!" Kojurou took a stance, now more angry than he had ever been in his life.

Back
Top Bottom