Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Gurenge (1x1 w/DarkMudkip)

Akihime smiled back before taking him to the changing rooms.
"You go through that door to change and set your clothes aside to wash. The spring will be through the door across from this one. I'll be with you shortly." She instructed.

Mitsunari was being rather forceful, tugging off Shouta's hakama firmly before tossing them aside and working on his shirt.

Yukimura nodded and headed through the curtains to change out of his clothes and freshen up before wrapping the towel around his waist and heading out to the springs, finding them empty as he stepped into the warm waters.

Shouta’s face flushed in embarrassment as he was quickly stripped down to his underwear, his cock pressing firmly against the fabric covering him- and strangely the slight humiliation made him throb.

After a moment, he heard a door slide open and shut gently before Akihime came out in only her towel. Her hair was pinned up in a messy bun and she seemed actually rather embarrassed. She hesitated before moving into the water with him.

"What's the matter?" He seemed to be asking more as a courtesy than anything else.

Yukimura looked to Akihime, giving her a smile, cheeks flushed- be it from the heat of the water or his own embarrassment was unknown. “I think this is the first time in almost a year that we’ve actually bathed in warm water.”

Shouta shook his head. “Nothing.” He said huskily, reaching out and working on Mitsunari’s own belt and pants.

She laughed softly and nodded, "I think so, too...I had almost forgotten what the spring felt like.."

Mitsunari let him, watching him with cold eyes. He didn't even bother to help.

Yukimura let out a sigh of delight, leaning back against the edge of the spring, closing his eyes and enjoying the warmth. “You saved the day- anymore cold baths and I’d have to start warming the water myself.” He joked.

Shouta pushed Mitsunari’s hakama down his hips, tugging down his fundoshi as well to free his member.

She let out a genuine laugh, "I wouldn't put it passed you, Yukimura~" She teased.

"Getting a bit ahead of yourself?" He asked, his tone holding a bit of bite.

“Hey, it’s only going to get colder as winter approaches!” He said, opening his eyes to smile at her, a lopsided smile with a bit of playfulness to it.

Shouta wavered for a moment, had he overstepped? He glanced up at Mitsunari to assess. “You haven’t tried to stop me yet so far.”

She laughed more and moved closer, "You may just have to when we get back on the road!"

He pinned his hands above his head, "Do you want me to stop you? Take control of you?"

Yukimura leaned against her slightly when she moved closer. “I may have to practice that first, hot water and scalding water are two completely different things.”

Shouta felt another wave of enjoyment throb through his memeber, looking up at Mitsunari with almost desperate eyes. “Please..” He said softly.

She giggled, "I don't desire to experience the final stage of a crab's life at any point.." She said amusedly.

Mitsunari used his belt to bind Shouta's hands before moving to untie his fundoshi.

“I would have to agree with you..” He said with a small chuckle, hair starting to drip water from the steam of the bath.

Shouta laid still as Mitsunari exposed him, already the young slayer covered in scars, old and new.

She smiled and held his hand gently, playing with his fingers affectionately.

Mitsunari leaned down and traced the scars with his tongue as his hand wrapped around his throbbing cock gently.

Yukimura sat with her, letting her play with his fingers for a moment before he took her chin in his hand, turning her head to face him, and kissing her gently.

Shouta’s hips jerked slightly when Mitsunari too hold of his member, tilting his head back to stare up at the ceiling, biting his lip to stay silent.

She made a soft noise and kissed back, adjusting to turn toward him a little more to make things easier.

Mitsunari worked him steadily, his tongue still dragging over the scars slowly.

Yukimura put his hands on her hips, even being underwater and wrapped in a towel. He kissed her slowly at first, gradually deepening the kiss as his hand moved slowly between her legs.

He shuddered and clenched his fists, holding back another moan as Mitsunari stroked him, each time his tongue crossed over a scar causing his hips to jerk.

She moaned, her muscles twitching under his touch before she gently grabbed his wrist. She pulled back slightly, looking up at him, "A-Are you sure about this, Yukimura...?" She asked gently. This wasn't their first time, not at all, but she didn't want him to feel like he had to or that the situation called for it.

Mitsunari noticed right away and continued, working his thumb along the underside as he stroked him.

He stopped when she grabbed his wrist, looking at her with a gentle gaze. “I’m sure.” He said softly, nodding his head. Yukimura wouldn’t continue until Akihime said she was ready.

Shouta let out a soft grunt, his breathing becoming heavier as some of his seed started to drip from the tip of his cock, face flush and thighs twitching.

She nodded and let go of his wrist, "L-Let me make it easier.." She said softly and removed the towel, resting it against the edge of the bath.

He must have been getting close, so he moved a little faster to make it easier.

Yukimura gave a small nod before moving closer again, kissing Akihime slowly, moving his hand back between her legs. He slowly pushed open her leg as he kissed her, stroking her inner thigh before moving to gentle rub her clit, shifting closer to her.

“M-Mitsunari..” Shouta’s breaths were coming out raggedly now, his hips twitching with light thrusts, eyes glazed with pleasure. It almost felt too much, it had been so long since he had even last touched himself, and now he was incredibly sensitive.

She moaned softly into the kiss, spreading her legs for him to give him space to work. She always loved his rough fingers on her body, didn't matter where.

Mitsunari squeezed gently to add a bit of tightness and friction.

Yukimura worked gentle circles against her clit, gradually increasing speed as he deepened the kiss. Her soft noises always got him going, feeling himself growing hard.

That was enough for him to finish, letting out another grunt as he spilled his seed across his own stomach, and Mitsunari’s hand, gasping and giving his hips a few more thrusts into Mitsunari’s hand.

She moaned his name softly, her toes curling as her hips twitched. She wrapped her arms loosely around his neck, her nails petting his back.

Mitsunari released him and pulled him by his hips to flip him onto his elbows and knees.

Yukimura felt the throbbing between his legs only increasing the more they kissed, the more Akihime reacted from his touches. He took Akihime’s other hand and led it to his need, pressing her hand against his cock as a silent plead for her to touch him.

Shouta let himself sink down against the folded bedding, keeping his hips up for Mitsunari, grabbing handfuls of the fabric and preparing himself to take Mitsunari inside him.

She obliged him happily, stroking him at the same pace in which he pleasured her. It felt so good, being with him like this. Much better than a cave or abandoned home.

Mitsunari knew where his oils were and grabbed them, coating his cock before moving to push into Shouta slowly.

Back
Top Bottom