Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Gurenge (1x1 w/DarkMudkip)

“So you’ve only come traipsing back home to make sure your father is alive, then plan to leave? Is that all?” He scowled at her. “Avoiding your responsibilities again?”

Shouta looked around as the walked. “Where are we going?” He asked, sounding a bit distracted as he inspected anything that might seem off.

"I have responsibilities as a Slayer. The only thing I plan to avoid is you." She stated.

"My room. I want to see if it has changed." He said.

“The Slayers are gone, Akihime, when do you plan to wake up from your delusions and come back home?” He scolded.

Shouta blinked and felt his cheeks beat slightly at the thought of going into Mitsunari’s bedroom, but nodded. “It must’ve been a long time since you’ve seen your room.”

"I am home!" She snapped, though her voice shook, even as she grabbed Yukimura's hand, "Where he is, I'm home..."

He nodded, "Half a decade...maybe longer...I can't remember." He said before stopping in front of a set of doors.

“I think maybe we should go.” Yukimura said softly to Akihime, seeing she was only getting progressively more upset.
Mori scowled, glancing at Yukimura. “You belong here, Akihime.”

Shouta glanced at the doors, then to Mitsunari, studying his face for a moment. “If it upsets you.. we don’t have to go in.”

Akihime turned away from Motonari, looking up at Yukimura, "Let's go...I know a good onsen we can go to."
"You aren't leaving, Akihime." Yoshitsugu wheezed. Akihime looked over with a frown.
"While I'm here in the city, I will visit you only because you are my father. But I will not be marrying Motonari." She said, "That is final."

Mitsunari shook his head and slid the doors open. Nothing had changed since he left; his bed was still folded in the corner and his things still in their place. He stepped inside and looked around slowly.

Mori stood and turned to Akihime. “You don’t have a say in this matter, Akihime, we’re to be betrothed!”
Yukimura shook his head again. “Let’s go.” He said quietly to Akihime, knowing that there would be no reasoning with this Mori fellow.

Shouta stood outside the door of the bedroom, taking in the room before looking again to Mitsunari, expression gentle.

Akihime squeezed his hand, ignoring Motonari, and nodded, "Hai.." She muttered and pulled him out.

"You may enter, Shouta." Mitsunari said, "There's nothing harmful in here besides me."

Yukimura didn’t know what to say as they left, able to feel Mori’s gaze burning holes in the backs of their heads as they left. “I’m sorry.”

Shouta made a noise and stepped inside the room, giving a small shake of his head. “I don’t think you’re harmful- perhaps only to demons.”

“I only meant that you had to endure that.” He frowned. “I know you’re able to protect yourself, and I don’t want to overstep my bounds.. But I cannot accept how he speaks to you.”

Shouta looked around the room, mostly empty except for the essentials, exactly the type of room he expected from someone like him.

She smiled softly, "I wouldn't expect you to...it isn't overstepping, you're allowed to tell me how you feel.."

"So when were you planning to tell me you had feelings for me..?" He asked suddenly.

“It’s still a little hard when it’s regarding your father.” He said with a sheepish smile, rubbing the back of his neck.

Shouta’s eyes widened, his cheeks flushing as he looking abruptly to Mitsunari. “Wh-What are you talking about?” He let out a nervous laugh, taking a small step back.

"I imagine...but I want you to tell me how you feel if something upsets you." She said as they walked.

Mitsunari turned toward him, "I'm not blind, I see how you look at me.."

“That’s... Well, it’s not about what upsets me.” He said. He wasn’t too sure about visiting Akihime’s father now, would Mori become more of a problem?

Shouta looked away when Mitsunari looked at him, face flushed. “It’s not what you think..”

She made a noise and squeezed his hand, "Well...I'll be alright...it's not a big trouble to me...Mouri has always been that way.." She said softly.

"I'm quite certain it is what I think." He replied.

Last edited:
“That doesn’t mean you have to endure it now simply because it has always been this way.” Yukimura pointed out softly.

Shouta turned his head away out of shame, clenching his fists. “So? What will you do now that you know?”

"I know...but I don't want to think about it right now. Let's go relax, ne?" She said.

Mitsunari moved and pulled him against him, kissing him suddenly.

Yukimura gave a nod and a small smile. “You’ll have to forgive me, I don’t really know the town as well as you, so you’ll have to be my guide for tonight.”

Shouta stood there in shock, eyes wide as he stood stock still, then quickly kissed back, grabbing Mitsunari by the front of his clothes and holding him close.

She smiled brightly, "The onsen I mentioned earlier is just down the road here." She said and pulled him along.

Mitsunari held him tight, almost greedily, as he deepened the kiss.

Yukimura smiled softly as he followed after Akihime, letting her lead him down the road to the bath house, excited for an actually warm bath for the first time in a long while.

He felt a hot flush spread down to his chest, excitement burning in his groin as he brought his hands up to cup the sides of his face, kissing back just as greedily.

She pulled him into the bath house once they reached it and the old woman behind the counter smiled as she bowed.
"Irasshaimase...ah! Akihime-dono! It feels like a dog's age! My, how lovely you've become!"
"Ohayo, Obaa-san! It's been a long time, hasn't it?"
"You became a swordwoman, how wonderful...who is this handsome young fellow with you?"

Mitsunari pulled him down almost forcefully toward the bed, regardless if it was still folded or not, he needed Shouta.

Yukimura bowed to the old woman, greeting her with a bright smile. “Sanada Yukimura desu!” He introduced himself, already smelling the hot waters of the bath, the soaps and oils smelling heavenly.

Shouta stumbled and fell back against the bedding, Mitsunari’s weight pressing him against the bedding firmly, feeling the fabrics of his loincloth growing tight as his excitement became obvious.

"So polite!" The old woman swooned before chuckling, "Just the two of you?"
"Hai. I'm sure Mitsunari will be around soon enough." Akihime replied. The woman nodded as she reached to grab their change of yukata and towels.
"Akihime-dono will show you where to go. I will have your uniforms washed for you in the morning." She said.

Mitsunari began to tug roughly at Shouta's uniform, biting at his throat and collarbone.

“I’m very grateful! Thank you for taking care of us!” He said, bowing his head once more, then taking the bath clothes, looking to Akihime with a smile.

Shouta helped Mitsunari oblige his wants, pulling at the belt that kept his hakama around his waist, pushing them down his hips with a soft noise as Mitsunari bit his neck.

Back
Top Bottom