Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Gurenge (1x1 w/DarkMudkip)

Akihime felt Yukimura’s breath hitch, his kisses becoming greedy, and slowly he moved his fingers to push at her entrance, using his thumb to rub and press against her clit.

Shouta bit down on the bedding as Mitsunari pushed into him, clenching his fists, having to stop himself from pushing back hard against Mitsunari. The feeling of Mitsunari filling him hurt, but the pain only excited him, making him hard once again.

She arched and tried not to cry out, stroking him faster and rubbing her thumb gently over the head.

He noticed immediately and stopped for a moment before he continued.

Yukimura let out a low grunt before pulling back, taking her hand from his cock and carefully guiding her onto his lap, leaning up to kiss her again, hands resting on her hips.

Shouta relaxed the best he could, leaning back against Mitsunari slightly, easing up his grip on the sheets and closing his eyes.

She tangled her fingers in his hair as she returned the kiss, grinding against him slowly.

He buried himself inside him and sat still, having the decency to allow Shouta to get a little more comfortable.

Akihime could feel the heat of his need pressed firmly against her thigh, Yukimura having to stop the urge to thrust against her, wanting to keep things slow.

Shouta didn’t want to wait, he wasn’t patient when it came to such things. “Mitsunari..” He breathed out his name, moving his hips to encourage the other to continue.

She moaned softly, feeling his hips twitch ever so slightly, "D-Do you want to be inside me, Yukimura...?" She asked softly against his lips.

He didn't have to be told twice, gripping Shouta's slender hips and beginning to thrust into him.

Yukimura nodded, kissing her again before pulling back slightly. “I need you, Akihime..” He said softly against her lips, pressing his need firmly against her thigh, stroking her sides slowly.

Shouta let out soft noises with every thrust, gripping the sheets once more. The roughness in which Mitsunari handled him with excited him, turned him on.

She blushed and nodded, reaching gently to place him at her entrance before sliding down over him, gasping softly in delight as he stretched her.

Mitsunari grunted lowly as he worked, his movements rough as he tried not to make a lot of noise.

Yukimura let out a soft groan of pleasure as he buried his cock deep inside Akihime, the warmth of her core wrapping around him- she felt heavenly. He brought his hands to her hips, letting her take her time as he kissed and licked the water drops away that had formed on her breasts.

Shouta felt his knees buckle, but forced himself to stay upright, even moving his hips for added friction for Mitsunari, doing his best to be quiet.

She moaned quietly as she slowly worked her hips over him, her fingers tangling in his hair again. This felt so much better than the other times they made love - not that he was a terrible lover; he was passionate and caring and allowed her to go at her own pace if she wanted. But it was usually in the least romantic places possible, and actually being able to be with him like this in a proper setting just made it a thousand times more special to her.

Mitsunari squeezed his hips hard, clenching his jaw to stop his moans as he moved faster.

Yukimura held her close by her waist, alternating between licking her skin gently, and sucking on her breasts while he thrust up against her slowly. He never cared where they were intimate, as long as it was with Akihime, it was special to him. He murmured her name softly against her skin as he bit her breasts lightly, paying special attention to her sensitive nipples.

Mitsunari’s grip felt wonderful, Shouta moving in time with Mitsunari’s thrusts so everyone sunk his cock deep inside him, needing to bite the fabrics again to make sure he wouldn’t give the two of them away with his noises. “M-More.. Mitsunari.. I need more..” He begged in a whisper, grunting softly with each thrust.

She arched against him, pushing him deeper and causing her to gasp out his name. He could feel her walls shiver around him, signalling how close she was.

Mitsunari obeyed, pulling him closer by his hips and moving at a quick pace, hunching over him to reduce the sound of slapping skin as much as possible. He reached to stroke him, biting into his shoulder a bit roughly.

Yukimura left a trail of kisses from breast to breast, rolling his hips upward at a steady pace, feeling his own release growing close. He pet Akihime’s hair, murmuring soft words against her skin: “I love you” again and again.

With Mitsunari bent over him, the younger swordsman was pressed into the bedding further, his hips bucking as his cock was stroked again, throbbing with his need once more. He gasped at the bite, his face flushing red, already feeling his seed dripping from his cock once more.

She returned his words in a similar chant, loving every kiss and every pet, her nails ghosting over his shoulders as she held onto him.

He was getting close, he hated being pent up so much, it never lasted long at all when he was like this. But he continued, keeping this rough and brutal pace Shouta seemed to enjoy.

Yukimura brought his hands back down to her waist, moving her a bit rougher as he felt on the edge of his climax, soft grunts escaping him.

Once more Mitsunari felt Shouta make a mess of his hand and stomach, hips thrusting erratically as he finished for a second time.

"Y-Yukimura...~!" She gasped quietly, holding onto him tighter before she inhaled sharply and swallowed a loud moan as she suddenly climaxed, her whole body shaking against him.

Mitsunari grunted and dug his teeth a little harder into Shouta's shoulder, his climax right there at the edge.

Yukimura held her tightly against him as he thrust into Akihime one last time, spilling his seed deep inside her. He held her there as he breathed heavily against her shoulder, kissing her gently.

Shouta let out a weak noise when Mitsunari bit him harder, rolling his hips weakly a few times to help try and finish him off.

She kissed back, giving a low noise of delight as she sat in his lap enjoying the afterglow.

With a final thrust and low grunt, Mitsunari emptied his load inside Shouta, filling him full.

Yukimura ran his fingertips up and down Akihime’s spine slowly, one arm wrapped around her waist loosely.

Shouta’s breathing was heavy, closing his eyes and allowing Mitsunari his moment to enjoy his climax in silence.

"I love you, Yukimura..." She whispered, playing with his hair affectionately.

Mitsunari pulled out of him with a soft grunt and sat back with a sigh.

“I love you too, Akihime..” He whispered back, resting his forehead against hers.

Megohime had been feeling ill for a few days now, but other than feeling off, she had no symptoms, so she said nothing to Masamune or Kojurou. She continued to stay at Masamune’s side, even doting on him at times when he’d allow it.

"When this is done and if we survive, will you make me your wife...?" She asked softly, "I'll make you dango every day.."

Masamune was much happier now that we was much closer with Megohime. The other demons seemed to notice right away that, well, Masamune didn't kill them off right away if he was angry.

Yukimura smiled softly, reaching to gently brush his thumb across her cheek. “Even if we do not survive, I’d still take you as my wife... In this life, or the next..”

Megohime was happy to sit with Masamune, even when he was dealing with other demons, she’d never leave his side. She slept in his bed during the days with him, helped brush out his long hair, and even washed his back. She too was happier, and it showed every time she looked at Masamune. One morning, however, Masamune was awoken by Megohime retching and coughing, spitting up on the floor, the familiar metallic scent assaulting his nose.

Tears pricked her eyes and she laughed softly, reaching to hold his hand against her cheek, "That makes me so happy.."

Masamune shot upright, looking over quickly.
"Megohime?" His tone was panicked. Had one of his subordinates attacked her?

Megohime had her back to him, hand over her mouth to try and stop herself from vomiting, but it hadn’t worked. She looked back to Masamune, her fear clear in her eyes as blood dripped through her fingers and down her arm. “I-I’m sorry... I tried to make it out before I got sick..” Got sick? Had she thrown up this blood? She was shaking slightly, but it was due more to shock than anything else, she had only felt nauseous, so when she ended up throwing up only blood, she could do nothing but stare at it in shock and confusion. “I-I stained the tatami mats... I-I just..” She didn’t know what to say, didn’t know how to explain what had just happened.

Back
Top Bottom